News Ticker

Grand Opening Drabble Competition

abhorsen.

In honor of our grand opening, we're going to be running our first ever staff competition.

We realize that many of you have your hands full with NANO, so we’re going to keep our opening challenge short and sweet. Your challenge is to write a drabble (i.e., 100-200 words) based on your NANO work, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, or anything else that inspires you! You have until 11:59pm GMT on November 30, 2016 to put your story into the queue. As long as your story is in the queue by then, we will accept it. :)

You can submit up to ten entries. Please include the ‘HPFT Archive Grand Opening Drabble Challenge’ in each story’s summary. The top 3 stories will be featured as the very first featured stories on the archive!

As long as you include the line in the summary, we'll see it. :)

Question:  would it be possible if we decide to do up until that 10, can we put them into a series and use the challenge tags to indicate that they are all part of it?  (I'm asking because I try to keep my stuff on my AP as tidy as possible).  Thanks!

The challenge tags aren't working right now, but you can absolutely put them in a series or even make them separate chapters in one story. :) It's up to you!

Guest dehlles

Um... is the word-count actually limited to 100-150 as stated in the example, or can it go up to like 200? Just wondering because of the Drabble category on the archive. :)

It can go up to 200 words - I'll change the announcement. :)