News Ticker

Order of Merlin April 2017

mydearfoxy

It's that time again!

Okay... so it's actually past that time... but, despite this Order of Merlin arriving a bit late, it is very well deserved!

We are thrilled to award the Order of Merlin for April 2017 to the wonderful

LadyL8!

order_of_merlin_apr_2017_zpsel37jljc.png

lovely award by BellLestrange87

Everyone who participated in Capture the Flag in April knows that Lotte was an absolute force of nature. She always responded quickly and helpfully to gameplay and questions. Thank you so much, Lotte, for your hard work as a ref!

In addition to being a fabulous ref, Lotte is also a fabulous staffer in pretty much every way. She's always happy to help around the site, and she always responds in the sweetest way to any concerns that come up. Seriously, if you haven't ever chatted with her you are missing out.

In addition, I can tell you first hand that Lotte is a rockstar in the Hufflepuff common room, too. You remember the Golden Chalice award video and how (bragging alert) totally awesome it was? Well, that's mostly thanks to Lotte's hard work.

In short, she's an amazing staffer and we are so happy to recognize her!

Thank you for all you do, Lotte!

Congratulations! <3 So well deserved!

Congratulations, Lotte! Very well-deserved :) <3

Aww, I'm so happy to see you getting this, Lotte! <3 <3  Very very well-deserved. <3

Congrats, Lotte!! So totally well-deserved!! ?

Congratulations, Lotte! Renee's right - you've been a rockstar for Hufflepuff and I know that I we would be lost without you. Thank you for everything you do for us and for being one of the kindest people I have a pleasure of working with. <3

Congratulations!

I'm the "missing out" one who has not chatted with you, but when you are over the celebration, I'd totally love to ;)

Congratulations Lotte. You're the best. ❤

This is SUCH a well deserved award! Lotte is amazing! Congratulations!!

Congrats Lotte! Very much deserved for all your awesome work and incredible dedication!

So many well deserved congratulations <3 You rock!

Congratulations, Lotte! So well deserved! *hugs*

Omg. I don't know how I missed this when I logged on earlier today, but thank you so much. This really made my day! :D

Yay, Lotte! Congratulations - you absolutely deserve this. Thanks so much for everything you do here. ♥♥

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations, this is so well deserved!