Welcome to HPFT

We are a multi-fandom/original fiction community with roots in the Harry Potter fandom community. We strive to maintain a strong focus on author feedback and inclusive writing. Here on the forums, you can join a house and participate in House Cup events, participate in writing challenges, play games, and much more!

Join the Forums

Check out the Archives

HPFT has a moderated multi-fandom/original fiction archive with an unlimited queue. There you can post your writing, as well as read and review other members' writing. Be sure to stop by and check out our latest featured stories!

Join the Archives

Find us on Social Media

HPFT is active on social media. You can find us and many members busily tweeting on Twitter, join us for livestreams on YouTube, check out aesthetics on Instagram, get sneak peeks on Snapchat, and interact on Tumblr! All our social media links can be found below.

News Ticker
  • Staff/prefect applications are open!
  • Ask about our Review Transfer Tool.
  • Claim your badges!
  • Check out the new emoji options.
abhorsen.

Ask a Validator

poppunkpadfoot

Yeah, I thought so, but better safe than sorry. I wasn't sure from reading the rules. Thanks Rose! xD

starbuck

am i able to see if a chapter was rejected on my account on the archive? i've checked my email (and the spam folder) and there's nothing there from HPFT so i was just wondering if the chapter was rejected or i'm being impatient (if it's the impatient thing - sorry!) ? :ninja:

Edited by starbuck

Recent Badges

Alopex
35 minutes ago, starbuck said:

am i able to see if a chapter was rejected on my account on the archive? i've checked my email (and the spam folder) and there's nothing there from HPFT so i was just wondering if the chapter was rejected or i'm being impatient (if it's the impatient thing - sorry!) ? :ninja:

I don't validate (really never have wanted to :P ) so I am not an archive expert. Buuuuuuut I can see the queue and member history on the archive and such, and it looks to me like your chapter is still in the queue, and you have no rejections. I do not 100% understand how to read the validators' hold list that they have posted here to communicate with each other, but if I am reading what's on it correctly, it looks like approximately 20 non-hold chapters ahead of yours in the queue. :hmm:

I apologize for the wait. I see it's been about a week, so hopefully it won't be too much longer. :(

• Thanks 1

Recent Badges

starbuck

@Alopex - okay, thanks! it seems i'm just impatient :P  no worries, i just thought the email might've gotten lost somewhere or something (or i accidentally deleted it) :$

Recent Badges

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.