HPFanficTalk
abhorsen.

Tag Requests

Could we get a South Asian tag under the Inclusive heading? We already have Asian, but it would be nice to break it down a little more. I wouldn't mind an East Asian, South-East Asian, and Middle Eastern tag, either.

I was wondering if 'Friends to Lovers' could be a tag in the themes?

Can we get a Roxanne/Scorpius tag in pairings, please? I already have a one-shot up with them. Thanks! :)

Done!

Could we get a South Asian tag under the Inclusive heading? We already have Asian, but it would be nice to break it down a little more. I wouldn't mind an East Asian, South-East Asian, and Middle Eastern tag, either.

Done! Out of curiosity, how would you feel about Asian--South-East, Asian--East, etc (as opposed to to South-East Asian, East Asian, etc) - just in the interest of keeping the sub-categories together? (Which I'm considering doing for some of the other broader categories as well.)

I was wondering if 'Friends to Lovers' could be a tag in the themes?

Done!

Can you please add Vincent Crabbe/Hermione Granger under the HP ships? apologies if this is already included but when I looked, I couldn't find it.

Done! Out of curiosity, how would you feel about Asian--South-East, Asian--East, etc (as opposed to to South-East Asian, East Asian, etc) - just in the interest of keeping the sub-categories together? (Which I'm considering doing for some of the other broader categories as well.)

That sounds great! I'm not really fussy about how it's organised; it's more about having those tags to add! Hopefully it'll get more people to add to these tags!

I'm hoping we could add Rionach O'Neal to the character list for HP.

Though I know she was technically created by the movies (and not even given a name until later), I've adopted her into some of my work, including as an MC and would love to be able to actually list her.

Sort of in keeping with that, but also generally, if it's possible to get a Dean Thomas/OC tag that would be super too! :)

Could we have Apolline Delacour as an HP character, and also Marietta Edgecombe/Roger Davies as a pairing? I'd totally forgotten about this thread, but I do have one shots up for both of them :)

@ Kevin and lovegood - done!

@ Alishya - Hmm. Would you put that under video games or TWD, do you think?

Can I have a Dorcas Meadowes/OC tag on there? I guess a lot of the marauder fics may be using them. I myself have 3 stories I'd like to use them on!

Could you add the character tag  Clementine for the Walking Dead video game category, please? <3 Thank you.

Ahh. I see it. It shows up, but only once the category gets transferred over. Sorry about that. <3

No worries! I only remembered to add it a couple hours after the category, so it's also my fault. :P

Thank you Branwen for adding the previous request so quickly!

Could I request a couple more?

Marlene/OC

Marlene Mckinnon/ Remus Lupin

Thank you so much!

I am wondering about adding the house ghosts?  I wrote a story about the Friar myself.

Bloody Barron

Fat Friar

Grey Lady

Sir Nicholas

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

UA-79258518-1