Welcome to HPFT

We are a multi-fandom/original fiction community with roots in the Harry Potter fandom community. We strive to maintain a strong focus on author feedback and inclusive writing. Here on the forums, you can join a house and participate in House Cup events, participate in writing challenges, play games, and much more!

Join the Forums

Check out the Archives

HPFT has a moderated multi-fandom/original fiction archive with an unlimited queue. There you can post your writing, as well as read and review other members' writing. Be sure to stop by and check out our latest featured stories!

Join the Archives

Find us on Social Media

HPFT is active on social media. You can find us and many members busily tweeting on Twitter, join us for livestreams on YouTube, check out aesthetics on Instagram, get sneak peeks on Snapchat, and interact on Tumblr! All our social media links can be found below.

News Ticker
  • THE HOUSE CUP FINALE HAS BEGUN!
  • Keep an eye on the Prefects' Blog for House Writing Award results.
StarFeather

The Cute Things in Your Fandom

StarFeather

YMydWSZ.png

I'd like to post this topic for wonderful people at HPFT community at one of the happiest moments in the world.

Let's talk about the cute things in your fandoms. (The idea popped when I saw Looneylizzie's StarWars Christmas socks at Gryffindor CR.  :P )

The Golden trio in their first years at Hogwarts, Bowtruckles and Newt, Arrietty, Kiki and BB-8 are all cute, even Bellatrix seems to be cute for me! How about you?

What are the cute things for you? Tell us!

BlackPixie

I'm super into Hamilton atm (yes, i am an aussie) and all the graphics made by fans with quotes from the songs are all sooooooo cute. My favourites are graphics of the quote "Love/Death/Life doesn't discriminate between the sinners and the saints." from 'Wait for It'.

• Like 1

clevernotbrilliant

So I've recently read Simon Vs The Homo Sapiens Agenda (I know, big surprise, you had no idea, right?) and the absolute cutest thing has to be how excited the author, Becky Albertalli, gets whenever she sees any fan art or fanfics of her work. She is honestly the fandom's biggest hype man and I live logging onto to Twitter and seeing her reactions to everything.

• Like 1

Dojh167

Okay, so I have a thing for dark fandoms, so bear with me here

Black Sails

• Jack’s “that's my cute murder kitten” face every time Anne kicks ass in her violent way

• Idelle and Featherstone’s adorable chill relationship. Just two good people loving each other kindly in the midst of piratey hell.

• The way Anne melts around Max

Hannibal

• Um, everything is cute at the same time as nothing is??? It’s really hard to explain???

• But really, the fandom’s sense of humor is the cutest

• Cannibalism puns???

• I guess Will’s dogs? I don’t actually like dogs, but I suppose they would be the empirically cutest part of the show

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

• Tara and Dawn’s relationship

• Giles’ holiday costumes

• Andrew’s friendship with Spike

Grey’s Anatomy

• Any time there are more than two people on a bed

• Mark Sloan failing to get what he wants

Sense8

• Someone seeing something new through someone else’s eyes, like Capheus seeing snow for the first time or being on a plane for the first time. Pretty much Capheus.

• Lito, Hernando, and Daniela supporting each other

• I mean, anyone supporting anyone?? They are all the cutest sweethearts

• Everything is cute and there is never any pain or poorly executed mythology arcs

Edited by Dojh167
  • Like 3

clevernotbrilliant

So I recently started rewatching Teen Wolf and I completely forgot how absolutely adorable Scott and Allison were as a couple. The show may have it's fair share of problems, but man, did it absolutely nail a high school first love. Everything that they do is just so perfect, from their first meeting at the animal clinic all the way to the very end when they were sneaking around without Allison's dad knowing. The fact that they did grow apart and start seeing other people adds to it even more! I love that even with everything supernatural and crazy happening around them, they were still able to keep their relationship so light and happy for as long as they did :wub:

#scallisonforever

• Like 3

abhorsen.

Moving this to the Great Hall, because it isn't necessarily a 'Resource' per se. ^_^

• Thanks 1

wandlessmagic

So i have recently become apart of the buzzfeed unsolved fandom which has two series: true crime and supernatural (seeing if ghosts and demons are real...their basically the ghostsfacers for those who watch suppernatural). And i love how there is literally no drama and how sweet everyone is. ❤ plus everything is turned into a meme "hey demons its me, ya boi" #shaniac

Edited by wandlessmagic
  • Like 1

Shadowkat678

In Red Rising Severo is called the main character's "mangy little angel" and honestly it cracks me up every time. He's one of those crude characters you might start out iffy about and then just...you love them. It's great.

• Like 1

victoria_anne

Toothless. Toothless is the cute thing in my fandom.

• Like 5

Tecla Sunrise

Do Kylo Ren's puppy eyes count?

Honestly, I'm so in love with that smol angry bean (BUILT LIKE A BRICK-HOUSE) that only needs some love from Rey. :hearteyes:

• Like 3

PaulaTheProkaryote
5 hours ago, Tecla Sunrise said:

Honestly, I'm so in love with that smol angry bean (BUILT LIKE A BRICK-HOUSE) that only needs some love from Rey. :hearteyes:

HELLO FELLOW REYLO SHIPPER! Every time his voice goes all soft and gentle and thoughtful! :wub:

Recent Badges

Tecla Sunrise
Just now, PaulaTheProkaryote said:

HELLO FELLOW REYLO SHIPPER! Every time his voice goes all soft and gentle and thoughtful! :wub:

YAS WE ARE NOT ALONE IN THE GALAXY!:D

I swear the amount of stalking I'm doing of insta pages about them is not healthy, but gosh i love them so much - TLJ, for all its faults, delivered on that aspect.

And ADAM DRIVER is my aesthetic for every male i'm writing about right now ahah

HIS EYES - oh, Jesus, take the wheel

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

TidalDragon

Psych (because God love the cast and everyone for resurrecting it)

Shules

The Shawn/Gus Bromance

Star Wars (TFA Forward)

Cassian/Jyn

#justrey

Also the fathiers and their escaping back into the wilds

Edited by TidalDragon
  • Like 1

MuggleMaybe
44 minutes ago, TidalDragon said:

Psych (because God love the cast and everyone for resurrecting it)

Shules

The Shawn/Gus Bromance

Awww, there are so many cute things in this fandom, i love them :wub:

I agree with these, and I'm adding on 

- Gus and Lassie tap dancing 
- literally everything about Buzz

forever_dreaming
6 hours ago, Tecla Sunrise said:

YAS WE ARE NOT ALONE IN THE GALAXY!:D

I swear the amount of stalking I'm doing of insta pages about them is not healthy, but gosh i love them so much - TLJ, for all its faults, delivered on that aspect.

And ADAM DRIVER is my aesthetic for every male i'm writing about right now ahah

HIS EYES - oh, Jesus, take the wheel

^ THIS (jumping on the Reylo bandwagon). Honestly I could talk about it forever but really, I've been stalking the Reylo tag on Tumblr and d y i n g. Ughhh <3 

I'm just going to mention a few cute things from the ATLA fandom (feat gifs because they're fun): 

Honestly, there's so much more, but those are some of my favorites :D 
Edited by forever_dreaming
  • Like 1

BlackPixie

All ze Hamilton (spamilton) gifs like omgggggg

hamilton GIF

LINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

it turns black and white lin manuel miranda GIF

• Like 1

Tecla Sunrise
10 hours ago, forever_dreaming said:

I screamed when I saw it the first time zuko is my angel!!!

Also, in theme the last avatar, Korra's "I guess I'm BUY-CURIOUS" had me rolling on the floor

• Like 1

Cassius Alcindor

I've been binge watching the Sopranos, which overall is not really a show one would associate with cuteness. However, my favorite character, Paulie Walnuts, has a bunch of scenes with his mother, and she is just the most adorable old Italian woman. 

• Like 1

GinnyPotter242

Okay so FANDOMS:

HP:

-Yes the trio in their first year, so adorable

-that moment in the 6th book where Molly is giving Harry soup bc FAMILY

-also Harry's "I got presents?" 

-Harry's crush on Cho in the 4th book, adorable

-theres so many more just my children are adorable

Miraculous Ladybug: (most of you probably don't know this fandom but you should bc it's adorable and amazing even if it is a french childrens cartoon)

-Anytime Marinette is around Adrien

-Anytime Chat Noir is around Ladybug

-Anytime Ladybug is around Adrien

-Anytime Chat Noir is around Marinette

-Juleka and Rose

-Alya and Nino

-Mari's giggle

Teen Wolf:

-Scott in the first few seasons, he's such an overgrown puppy

-Stiles just being Stiles

-Lydia's gradual warming towards Stiles

-The Stydia kiss when he's having a panic attack!!

Criminal Minds- not a show you associate with cuteness and warmth, yet:

-Spencer and Morgan's interactions

-Rossi being Dad(tm)

-JJ with Will

-Hotch's fistbump with Reid after Spencer SHOWED THEM UP

-Spencer Reid in general

-Morgan and Garcia

Grey's Anatomy

-MEREDITH AND DEREK

-Zola is the cutest bean

-Meredith and her sisters

-Mark and Lexie and Jo and Alex

-Alex in the later seasons completely 

I'll stop talking now, but yes I'm a nerd and there are so many more that I didn't list

• Like 3

potionspartner
On 1/15/2018 at 7:50 AM, Tecla Sunrise said:

Absolutely Kylo Ren's puppy eyes count.

Plus the hair, he's such a Severus Snape wannabe but I'm okay with that. 

• Like 1

Recent Badges

Lady Ausra

Harry Potter: How much Hagrid cares about his pets, the trio first year (They are precious in so many ways), Neville working on his dancing before the Yule Ball, so much else...

Lord of the Rings: Sam and his taters, Gimli and Legolas in Return of the King, Tom Bombadil and his wife.

The Hobbit: The Company. Thorin and Bilbo. Fili and Kili. Bilbo losing his mind over dwarves.

Fullmetal Alchemist: Anytime Ed loses it (That one may just be me, but I find it hilarious and adorable), Roy and Riza (He pretended to be drunk, just to give her flowers!), Al and Ed, Nina Tucker as a child, Maes Hughes ALL THE TIME.

Merlin: Arthur and Merlin refusing to admit they can stand each other, then almost hugging. Arthur being head over heels for Gwen.

Geez, this is better than cat videos.

• Like 1