HPFanficTalk
Sign in to follow this  
Elena

Elena's Reviews

Welcome to Elena's Reviews

If you are after CC reviews, do not read ahead :) If you can lure me into your story, love the characters that you have written and can make me a "fan" of your work, then what are you waiting for, request a review.

I will not read on FF.net. I'm sorry, I have tried but its just so messy. I don't tumble - so no tumblr. Anywhere else Is fine. Where I post is in my sig, I am Elena everywhere except AO3, I am Elena78 there.

I will read HP Fan Fic only for now, nothing Fantastic Beasts as I have not read/seen the book/movie yet. If you have a chaptered fic, let me know how many chapters there are so far or if it is complete. I will read and review ALL chapters as one request.

I love Dramione and Drinny fics, so throw them at me. I am open minded about most ships and characters though, just rate your links so I know what to expect - No incest, rape, or beastialty. Use the code below to request :)

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Story Name (and link + rating):[/b] [url=insert story url here]Insert story name and rating[/url]
[b]Chaptered Fic?:[/b]
[b]Genre:[/b]
[b]Characters/pairings:[/b]

Hey there! 

I'd love to hear what you think about my current WIP.  It's a Marauders era fic that's slightly AU.  I don't know if you cross post reviews so I'm leaving both the AO3 and HPFF links.  Feel free to pick one or the other :)

Name: my_voice_rising on HPFF, firewhiskey_ginger on AO3

Story Name (and link + rating): Periphery - HPFF or Periphery - AO3 (both links rated M)

Chaptered Fic?: Yes, 3 chapters.

Genre: Drama, Angst, Romance

Characters/pairings: Primarily Sirius Black/OC and Sirius Black/Marlene McKinnon

If this isn't your bag then feel free to skip me, no hard feelings. 

Thank you!

Sarah

Hi Sarah  :) Thank you for this brilliant read. I was hooked from the start and left wanting more. My only advice to you is have faith in yourself. You have a brilliant way of telling a tale and you do not need to justify your story, your thoughts or where you want to take it. That's the brilliance of writing. You are the creator and get to weave your own tale within this world. I've favourited your story so I can keep reading. Keep doing what you are doing.

This is slightly long and incomplete and may not be your thing, and if any of those is a problem, it's 1000% fine. <3

Name: Beeezie

Story Name (and link + rating): Shenanigans, Capers, and Hi-Jinks (M)

Chaptered Fic?: Yes; currently 9 chapters, 21k words

Genre: Action/Adventure, Humor, Romance

Characters/pairings: Fred Weasley II, Victoire Weasley, Teddy Lupin, Neville Longbottom, Anthony Goldstein, OCs / Fred II/OC, Teddy/Victoire

Story and Author Name including link: Author LunaStellaCat Alice

Warnings and Advisories: Teen Rating, Mild Language, Sexual Content ,Violence

Genre/Era: Marauder. HP

Length: 14,600 Words, 3 Chapters

Summary:Frank Longbottom not only has to deal with injuries and new recruits.  He has to deal with his overbearing mother.

Ships: Frank Longbottom/Alice Longbottom 

Chaptered fic :  Yes, Currently 3 Chapters

Hi! I would love if you could check out my next gen mystery <3

Name: scintillated

Story Name (and link + rating): Crucio (M)

Chaptered Fic?: yes - 3 chapters, the 4th is in the queue

Genre: horror/dark, romance, action

Characters/pairings: albus/oc, rose, scorpius, original characters

Hi :) do you have an open slot to review? :)

I have two one-shots I would love to get some feedback on - quite different the two, so I thought to leave the choice up to you. Whichever you choose, thank you so much!

Author Name: DossyVilja

Story Title and link: Prophecy Misinterpreted

http://www.harrypotterfanfiction.com/viewstory.php?chapterid=526868

Warnings and Advisories: 12+

Genre: General, Mystery, Action/Adventure

Length: 2760 words

Summary: This story unfolds around a prophecy by Cassandra Vablatsky in the 1960s, warning about the rise of a Dark Lord. Action is taken by the actual Minister for Magic, however by the end of the story we all realize that the warning was deadly misinterpreted.

Ships: None

Areas of Concern: This is my first ever fanfic, and I am eager to hear any feedback. (Plus I'm not native in English, so I'm extra worried how well the whole thing reads...)

Author Name: DossyVilja

Story Title and link: Play harmless

http://www.harrypotterfanfiction.com/viewstory.php?chapterid=527023

Warnings and Advisories: 12+

Genre: General, Romance

Length: 900 words

Summary: Two minutes is a long time for reflections.

Ships: Hannah Abbott − Neville Longbottom

Areas of Concern: Shortly after my first ff, my first time writing romance - any comments welcome. I also intended both stores to be consistent with canon, so any anomalies spotted in this direction would be greatly appreciated.

Hello my lovelies :) I apologise for my absence and I want you to know that none of you are forgotten. I am currently 14 weeks pregnant with baby number 5 and fatigue is killing me. I work FT and being a FT mother leaves me about -50 hours in my day. But I want you ALL to know, I will get to all your stories, I apologise if the reviews are sporadic - but they will happen. I've read ahead on a couple of your stories, I just need to go back and review - This happens too, especially when I'm so drawn in.

Just finished abhorsen's story. I will be following. Back to Alice for LunaStellaCat :)

Sign in to follow this  

UA-79258518-1