HPFanficTalk
MuggleMaybe

Order of Merlin March 2017

Spring is coming (in the northern hemisphere) and with it, a brand new Order of Merlin award!

We are happy to announce that the winner of the Order of Merlin award for March 2017 is the one and only

Veritaserum27!

e8e3a947-9985-4387-91dc-b0b77c94334b_zpsfyegemh2.png

graphic by MuggleMaybe

Beth has been a Professor at HPFT since the very beginning of the site. She is as friendly and kind as can be, not to mention brilliant. (She is a Ravenclaw after all!) Beth helped out a ton in planning the quidditch games, and generally has helped with many things around the site. Just look around and you'll find her often! She always has great ideas and is a pro at answering any question kindly. We love you, Beth!

We are so thankful to have Veritaserum27 as a staffer here at HPFT! Please leave her some love in this thread!

Congrats Beth! :) When I came back you were so welcoming and even remembered me from the old site, which I found very impressive.

Bethhhhh! Congratulations, like, x100000. <3 <3 <3 So so deserved!

Congratulations!! Honestly, youve been so helpful both to me personally and to the community generally  :)

Oh my goodness!  I'm so clueless.  I think  I've logged on three times today, and have been clicking around and watching the CTF game and.  I'm just a HUGE dingbat sometimes.

[move]THANK YOU SO MUCH!![/move]

I'm so honored and humbled!  Eeep!  What a beautiful graphic!!

Congratulations, Beth! So well deserved :)

Ahhh super congratulations, Beth! :) So well deserved! <3 <3

a little late to the party but congrats Beth you deserve it!

UA-79258518-1