HPFanficTalk
ImaRavenclaw

The First Kiss Challenge, Deadline: October 31st 2017

Posted (edited)

hmm put me down as a maybe and give me pairing #33 please? i'll see what sparks my creativity :P

Edited by dirigibleplums

I'm going to attempt this. If I can have a random place and I would love to work with Hermione she is my favorite to write (dramione is my favorite pairing so if you still have that :) ) but I will go with any pairing really even if its not Hermione

@Dojh167 that's too bad. Does Lavender Brown/Pavartil Patil work?

@dirigibleplums Sure thing! #33 is Lily Potter II/Scorpius Malfoy.

@Slytherinchica08 Sounds good! 27 is a book store, and #51 is Anthony Goldstein/Hermione Granger

Takers

Jen25 - Marcus Flint/Oliver Wood - a teacher's office

ssslytherinnn - (Changed pairing from Neville Longbottom/Ginny Weasley) Dominique Weasley/OC - a dock on a lake

Rumpelstiltskin - Mary Macdonald/Sirius Black - an abandoned corridor

slythercookie

Maybes

Clevernotbrilliant - Rose Weasley/A female Longbottom - Astronomy Tower

Malfoysangel - Astoria Greengrass/Draco Malfoy - a snowy field

RubyTuesday - Albus Potter/Lorcan [or] Lysander Scamander - somewhere in Hogsmeade

Aphoride - The Black Lake, the lobby of the Ministry of Magic, and a living room with a crackling fire

Dojh167 - Honeydukes Storeroom

Dirigibleplums

Slytherinchica08

I'll be a maybe with 25 for the place and any m/f or f/f next-gen ship ^_^

Is it possible for me to request a specific pairing? If not, that's totally fine, but I have a plunny about Astoria/Draco burrowing into my skull. :P

@cat! sure thing! 25 is Oslo, Norway by the ocean. And your next gen ship is James Sirius Potter/OC!

@abhorsen. YES because I let Aph do it, you can well. Does the edge of a cliff work for your place?

Do we have to choose a number?   I have never understood that. Sometimes it's a pairing that doesn't stick with canon ... and gets weird.   Can we choose our own pairing?

Honestly I would really prefer that you pick a number (since pairings as far as your imagination and not canon, and it makes it more challenging), but since I let two other people, it would be wrong to deny you.

Can I be a maybe with a totally random pairing/location? I want to see if I can force myself quickly back into writing HP.

• Like 1

Gotta be honest, when it's a quick story like this will have to be, I'm better if I work within canon. Can I have two characters who at least are on speaking terms in the books? It's just one fewer hurdle to jump in having them kiss.

If that's not possible, I'll see what I can do with Hermione and Pansy, but it's going to be tricky.

Thanks ❤

I'm really trying to get this done. How many hours left to the deadline? xD

UA-79258518-1