Welcome to HPFT

We are a multi-fandom/original fiction community with roots in the Harry Potter fandom community. We strive to maintain a strong focus on author feedback and inclusive writing. Here on the forums, you can join a house and participate in House Cup events, participate in writing challenges, play games, and much more!

Join the Forums

Check out the Archives

HPFT has a moderated multi-fandom/original fiction archive with an unlimited queue. There you can post your writing, as well as read and review other members' writing. Be sure to stop by and check out our latest featured stories!

Join the Archives

Find us on Social Media

HPFT is active on social media. You can find us and many members busily tweeting on Twitter, join us for livestreams on YouTube, check out aesthetics on Instagram, get sneak peeks on Snapchat, and interact on Tumblr! All our social media links can be found below.

News Ticker
  • Staff/prefect applications are open!
  • Ask about our Review Transfer Tool.
  • Claim your badges!
  • Check out the new emoji options.
Alopex

Staff Review Thread

just.a.willow.tree

Could I do the same as Kenny, putting my AP on here and seeing which story stands out? If not, feel free to skip me. ^_^

here+

adorably cute
Posted (edited)

I think, if I'm counting right, this would be the third slot?

Link to Chapter(s): http://hpfanfictalk.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=1773 (M)
Word Count: eleven chapters for a total of 33,600 with each chapter anywhere from 2500-4000 but I'd appreciate a review on whatever chapter you'd like to read!
Summary: Home was a rather relative word for the girl who bounced between countries to divorced parents (who continue to do so, going for the record there Mom?), but perhaps, as Carson Wood is coming to find, the word can mean more than just a house with furniture inside. Or of family, friendship, finding love, and a bit of Quidditch.
Advisories: sexual content, substance abuse
Genre: drama, humor, romance
Main Characters: Fred Weasley II, James Sirius Potter, Louis Weasley, Original Female Character, Original Male Character
Ships: Fred/OC, James/OC, Louis/OC, OC/OC
Areas of Concern: characterization, flow, overall feel
Preferred Staffer (if applicable):

Edited by MegGonagall
Added rating for link.

Recent Badges

TidalDragon

Slots

1. StarFeather

2. just.a.willow.tree

3. adorably cute (Claimed by TidalDragon)

Veritaserum27

Reviewed Charlie Weasley and his Dragons by StarFeather

Slots

1.  just.a.willow.tree

2. adorably cute (Claimed by TidalDragon)

One slot open!

• Thanks 1

clevernotbrilliant

Link to Chapter(s): Brightview [T]

Word Count: 1941 (ch 1)

Summary:

Bridget Carlisle wants nothing more than to put the events of the past few months behind her. Between being kicked out by her overly-devoted religious parents and forced to transfer schools in the middle of her junior year, she's had enough drama to last her a lifetime. 
Or so she thought.
Welcome to Brightview College, where the churches are plentiful and sweet girls with pretty eyes crash into you at the worst moments. Enjoy your stay.

Advisories: N/A

Genre: Drama, General, Romance

Main Characters: OCs

Ships: OC/OC

Areas of Concern: Genral thoughts, are the characters/their friendship believable, would you keep reading, etc

Preferred Staffer (if applicable): Anyone who's interested!

dreamgazer220

Snagging that last spot ^_^

Link to Chapter(s): +Marked Hearts (M)
Word Count: 7,878 words
Summary: Three times Clarke Griffin didn't believe in soulmates.  And one time she did.
Advisories: consent issues (mild/moderate), hate speech, sexual content, substance abuse, violence
Genre: angst, (modern) AU, drama, fluff, romance
Main Characters: Bellamy Blake and Clarke Griffin
Ships: Bellamy/Clarke
Areas of Concern: general flow, characterization, if the soulmate magic/myth worked for you, any other feedback/thoughts! 
Preferred Staffer (if applicable): anyone familiar with The 100 or anyone that's interested :wub:

StarFeather

Link to Chapter(s):Cherry Blossoms (M)
Word Count: 255
Summary: This is a story about one girl in the protagonist's memory and one boy (who used be a teeage soldier who became an adult.)
Advisories:Consent Issues (Mild/Moderate)
Genre: Angst
Main Characters: One man who remembers the past. One Korean girl in his memory.
Ships: None
Areas of Concern: Please let me know if you feel I need to write more in detail. Any feedback will be appreciated. Thank you in advance.
Preferred Staffer (if applicable): Anyone who can spare time for this, I will really appreciate for. 

Recent Badges