News Ticker

Pass It Along Challenge 2017 | Results

victoria_anne

Alrighty gang, time to reveal everyone's identity! 

Saiph - dirigibleplums 

Ser Bronn the (Would-Be) Dragon Slayer - Diogenissa 

Archer Rose - CrimsonQuill

Winky - Felpata Lupin

Libatius Borage - PaulaTheProkaryote

Nyx's Redbird - MalfoysAngel

Edward - StarFeather

Fawkes - MuggleMaybe

ProudPanther/QB1 - TidalDragon

Unreliable TimeTurner - Rhaenyra

moon & stars - poppunkpadfoot

Anonymous/????? - Stella Blue

Pumpkin Pasty - LadyAsphodel (with a little help from RoxiMalfoy and victoria_anne)

The Basilisk - TreacleTart

The Wanderer - Alexis Black

You-Know-Who - MegGonagall

ChartreuseQuill - Aphoride

abhorsen. - Siriusly a fan

Jimmy-Steve - ImaRavenclaw

Keeper of the North - dreamgazer220 

As promised, I have a few awards to give out to a few people who went above and beyond. So, without further ado... 

59a3ede5d2239_mostcreative.jpg.a4ac043df632495118d1ad982b6fcedc.jpg

Abbi really shone during this challenge, leaving 9 gifts that included writing a drabble and hosting her own fic night. Congratulations, Abbi! You've won two reviews and a picspam for stories of your choosing.

59a3ede6ad312_mostgenerous.jpg.5c805a815424b721b3f1fa25825a7b00.jpg

Kaitlin left an impressive 10 gifts, even during the middle of her busy travel plans! Well done, Kaitlin! You've won two reviews and a picspam for stories of your choosing.

This next award was extremely hard to choose for because everyone had such wonderful alter names, and even now I can't narrow it down further than these two. 

59a3ed80e5506_bestname1.jpg.544e5923e9bf1f72eafd24d6e09e0025.jpg59a3ed81bef9e_bestname2.jpg.9debbac4d057accd29736473c22195b8.jpg

I loved the alter names you used because they related to your giftee and you also stayed in character. Congratulations! You've both won two reviews and a picspam on stories of your choosing.

And, last but not least...

59a3ed2259a06_ageguesser.jpg.e62a09ff55e1a8e997fb23613689d520.jpg

Most of you guessed correctly, but Diogenissa guessed first that the Anonymous Gift Enthusiast was me! (Was I really that obvious? o.O) You didn't think I wasn't going to join in, did you? :P :wub: You've won another review, Karen!

And this is for everyone who participated!

participant.jpg.4b1c1bac095bf61365a6126a82d605d6.jpg

Prize winners, please PM me for what stories you'd like to use them on. Credit victoria_anne for the graphics.

I hope you all had fun and thanks again for participating! :wub:

Edited by victoria_anne
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Yay! Thank you so much for the award, I'm going to have to get writing more so you have something to review. This challenge was so much fun to be part of!

Thank you so much to my beautiful giver, Laura aka @Aphoride. I'm so happy with my gifts and how thoughtful you were! Your comment in the review about Moody sealed it for me that it was you. I have admit I had Detective Brax @AbraxanUnicorn to help me too. :P I have to ask about the name though? Why did you chose it?

I really enjoyed @Felpata_Lupin as Winky, I thought that was clever what you did with the challenge! Very cute!

Thank you for an awesome challenge that even got me writing out of my comfort zone. :hug::loveshower:

Thank you so much, Kristin! I'm glad to know I at least had you on my list at one (1) point even though I forsook my instinct with my ultimate guess... <_< NEXT YEAR!

Special shout-out to Bianca for spreading the love as AGE and Claire for being the best owl ever - even if she had to peck me a time or two (2) :P 

Edited by TidalDragon

1 hour ago, Crimson Quill said:

I really enjoyed @Felpata_Lupin as Winky, I thought that was clever what you did with the challenge! Very cute!

Aww, Abbi! :wub: That's so sweet, thank you! I've tried... :P 

And I'm so glad Karen seemed to appreciate! :freeze::grouphug:, Mistress! ;)

Thank you, Kevin, for all your lovely gifts! :rose: 

You put me off a bit with the double nickname, honestly... I thought there were two different people and that confused me (trying to find a justification to my terrible guessing skills... :couch:)

Just out of curiosity, is there a link that I didn't caught because of my lack of American culture knowledge? (I think it was a sport thing, right?)

11 hours ago, victoria_anne said:

Most of you guessed correctly, but Diogenissa guessed first that the Anonymous Gift Enthusiast was me! (Was I really that obvious? o.O)

Yes, B, you were! :P

Thank you, love, for putting this up and all the work you put in it! :wub:

And of course thank you for the story rec, it was so sweet and made me so happy! Love thee, little B!

And a big thank you to all our lovely :owl:s, especially Shaza who had to put up with me and my stupid questions and concerns :couch:

Erm, this came out longer than I expected... sorry...

• Like 1

wait!! who was my gift-giver (siriusly a fan)? O.o

thanks bianca for organizing all this, you did a fantastic job <3 and thanks for delivering my gifts for me!

Did I get it right, Kayla? I went hunting through your reviews for the name and now I'm doubting myself O.o

@abhorsen. Please confirm? :P 

Edited by victoria_anne
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Felpata_Lupin said:

You put me off a bit with the double nickname, honestly... I thought there were two different people and that confused me (trying to find a justification to my terrible guessing skills... :couch:)

Hey, if I can't guess my person I have to make it hard for others, right? There is a connection - the TV show Friday Night Lights. I couldn't be Coach Taylor like I am for NaNo as a NaNo parent because that would've been too obvious, but the team in the show is the Dillon Panthers and their starting quarterback is "QB1". I tried to write the reviews like him - Matt Saracen is his actual name. 

I'm glad you liked the gifts though!

3 hours ago, Rhaenyra said:

Thank you so much @Diogenissa! I loved everything, even the name. It was nice being called m'lady haha.  And thank you @victoria_anne for the picspam!

@Rhaenyra  twas my pleasure entirely Milady! ;) :wub:  (I'm going to miss that tbh -- I LOVE Bronn xD)

@Felpata_Lupin  Yes indeed I loved all of it darling (just as nice of a surprise was the fact that my gifter was a Badger :wub::bighug:)

@victoria_anne , @clevernotbrilliant , @MuggleMaybe  & especially my owl @ShazaLupin  -- THANK YOU for all of your hard work and dedication in putting this together -- you ladies are nothing short of awesome and amazing!  :bowdown::twothumbsup::wub:

• Like 1

@poppunkpadfoot I'm just saying it again in this thread, but thank you so much! <3 you are seriously the best! 

and @victoria_anne YOU ARE AN INTERNATIONAL TREASURE too! 

Edited by PaulaTheProkaryote
  • Like 1

@Crimson Quill ABBI!!!!!! Thank you so much!!! I listened to the fic night you did and I was floored!  I loved all the graphics and the reviews and will eventually answer those writer's journal questions. 

I loved the dramione!!!

You are an amazing human!!!!

On ‎8‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 2:06 PM, TidalDragon said:

Thank you so much, Kristin! I'm glad to know I at least had you on my list at one (1) point even though I forsook my instinct with my ultimate guess... <_< NEXT YEAR!

Special shout-out to Bianca for spreading the love as AGE and Claire for being the best owl ever - even if she had to peck me a time or two (2) :P 

You're very welcome! Hahaha, I was so sure you'd figure me out, as I was your gifter for something last year too, so I tried to be sneaky with my reviews because I thought you might recognize my reviewing style otherwise :P 

And Alexis! Thank you so much for everything! You were such a wonderful gifter!! ♥  :bighug: (I haven't had a computer since March but will answer your questions and reviews as soon as I can!)

Thanks to Bianca, Renee, Shaza and Claire as well for organizing this and delivering all the gifts! This is always such a fun event ♥