Welcome to HPFT

We are a multi-fandom/original fiction community with roots in the Harry Potter fandom community. We strive to maintain a strong focus on author feedback and inclusive writing. Here on the forums, you can join a house and participate in House Cup events, participate in writing challenges, play games, and much more!

Join the Forums

Check out the Archives

HPFT has a moderated multi-fandom/original fiction archive with an unlimited queue. There you can post your writing, as well as read and review other members' writing. Be sure to stop by and check out our latest featured stories!

Join the Archives

Find us on Social Media

HPFT is active on social media. You can find us and many members busily tweeting on Twitter, join us for livestreams on YouTube, check out aesthetics on Instagram, get sneak peeks on Snapchat, and interact on Tumblr! All our social media links can be found below.

News Ticker
  • THE HOUSE CUP FINALE HAS BEGUN!
  • Keep an eye on the Prefects' Blog for House Writing Award results.
WriteYourHeartOut

Earworm

ShadowRose

Panic - L Devine

apparently my method of handling earworms these days is teaching myself how to play said earworm on the piano so guess who just spent the last two hours listening to this song on repeat to get the chord progressions right 🙃

starbuck
Posted (edited)

i've been listening to this since june 22 (the anti-fascist struggle day, a national holiday in croatia) when i first heard it (obviously, i've heard various different versions of the song before but this one stuck with me) :)

NAESTRO - Bella Ciao ft. Maître GIMS, VITAA, DADJU & SLIMANE

Edited by starbuck

BellaLestrange87

Scandalous - Hanneke Cassel

(she's a contemporary violinist and I love her)

Recent Badges

StarFeather

Courtyard Apocalypse (from Harry Potter film, the battle of Hogwarts

: my mood, the test is coming... I need to pass this time.)

• Like 1

greisful

Just My Type by the Vamps

(I've been obssessed with this song for a week now, I love the video and the song and I can't stop myself from keeping it on repeat constantly.)

BellaLestrange87

Hanneke Cassel, "We Are Dancer - The Goat Whisperer"

Recent Badges

starbuck

sex&candy by UNIONS (cover of marcy playground).

i heard it on UnREAL and can't stop listening. it's going on my The Art of Being Nonchalant soundtrack.

TidalDragon

Chances by Five for Fighting

• Like 1

poppunkpadfoot
12 hours ago, TidalDragon said:

Chances by Five for Fighting

Five for Fighting was my favourite musician in grades 6 and 7 😂 I love that song!

I have Blame It On the Boogie by the Jackson 5 VICIOUSLY stuck in my head. I've basically listened to nothing else for about... 3 days now? 😩💀🤪

Lady Ausra

Careless Whisper by George Michael, going on six hours now.

Anyone who doesn't understand why has never heard the song. Stupid saxophone. 😭