HPFanficTalk
  • Announcements

• abhorsen.

January Bulletin   12/31/2017

January's bulletin is up! It includes information about recent staff/prefect bumps, the upcoming FROGS, some special awards, and more! You can check it out +here.

We've found that the Headcanons subforum isn't being used very much, so we're going to collapse it and the Writing Journal subforums into one subforum sometime next weekend. We'll be keeping the writing journals as they are and hiding the headcanon threads, so if you want anything from your headcanon thread, please move it over in the next week. If you'd like anything edited into the first post of your writing journal, please post +here and we'll get that taken care of for you. ^_^

Author Talk has been collapsed into just the writing journals. ^_^  I've also moved 'Writing Exercises' from 'Resources' to the 'Writer's Nest.'

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, abhorsen. said:

I don't have a writing journal, how long would I have to make one?

Just now, poppunkpadfoot said:

I don't have a writing journal, how long would I have to make one?

If you want me to just move your NaNo nest over and retitle it, I'd totally do that! If you want different text in the first post, you can always just request that we change it later if you don't have time now. ^_^

• Like 1

7 hours ago, abhorsen. said:

If you want me to just move your NaNo nest over and retitle it, I'd totally do that! If you want different text in the first post, you can always just request that we change it later if you don't have time now. ^_^

sounds good, thanks branwen!

Edited by abhorsen.
done! - branwen
  • Like 1

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

UA-79258518-1