HPFanficTalk
MegGonagall

Saving Severus Snape by MegGonagall

I feel like I just should have saved a NaNo Nest draft for this fic. 😂 

Once again this year, I’m working on Saving Severus Snape (M) for NaNo. November will mark 3 years since I first began writing this story. I made a New Years resolution that I would finish this by the end of 2017, which suddenly is right around the corner. (Seriously, where did this year go??) My goal is 25k words for the month, and I’m going to do everything in my power to reach that word count, or finish the story. Whichever comes first.

For those of you who may not be familiar with the story, here is the summary: 

Hermione's Plan: Travel back in time and show Severus Snape that he does have life worth fighting for.

Not Hermione's Plan: Fall in love with him.

Feel free to stop by and pester me (I’m looking at you, Rumpel! ;)) Ask any questions, or just say hello! 

Good luck this NaNo season, everyone! <3

Meg, hello! Your questions have arrived! Apologies if anything has been asked before!

• Have you found it difficult to juggle two Snamione time-travel stories at the same time?
  • What are the easiest and hardest parts of writing such well-established canon characters, in an AU setting?
  • Do you know for certain what the ending will be, or are you leaving it up to the characters?
  • Most of your novel has been written during NaNos. How has this affected the story in terms of going back to edit scenes in/out? Has the abundance of words at a time ever put you off making changes because there'd be too many words to scrap/rewrite?
  • What are your thoughts on the Romione ship, and do you feel that Cursed Child has influenced your perception of the ship? If so, why?
  • Why do you ship/prefer Snamione as opposed to Romione?
  • And, because you're going to succeed at NaNo and finish this novel before the end of 2017... what are you planning to write next?

PS: You're awesome for sticking to your New Year's resolution (or at the very least, making a concerted effort to succeed). I don't even remember what mine were... :$

• Thanks 1

The Questions:

On a scale of Harry's first Christmas at Hogwarts to Dobby's Death, how badly are you going to make me cry :sad: ?

The last time I briefly spoke with you about this, you mentioned that there are two possible paths the story could travel -- would you, therefore, consider writing an alternate ending for all of us readers to see what the other option was?

Are you planning on planning the remaining chapters for NaNo or are you going to write them as they come?

The Pestering:

I'm  soooooooooo excited  that you'll be working on SSS! Pester, bother, pester, poke! 

• Haha 1

Omg I LOVE the picspam!! :wub::bouncing: thank you so much!! 

And I promise I’ll get to the questions ASAP! I’m sorry I’ve been slacking! 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

UA-79258518-1