HPFanficTalk

image.png.3faafdd3fb0fd556d100e719f3edbf12.png
Hello, all! One of your headmistresses may or may not have been slowly losing her mind over the topic clutter every month :P , so we decided to compile all of our major monthly announcements into one big bulletin that we'll post at the beginning of the month. (Plus a few headers, because why not.) Hopefully you enjoy this new format!

image.png.e110e39f88725a7cc968ba3d12e87054.png

o5mWbO.png

We're happy to announce that @MalfoysAngel will be moving over the gamekeeper position. We won't be adding another professor to replace her right now - we had a couple really strong applications for the position, but our current professors feel like they've got the workload well in hand for the moment. ^_^

We're sad to announce that @Diogenissa will be stepping down from her position as Slytherin prefect. Karen was one of our very first prefects, and we've loved having her on the team. Thank you, Karen! :hug:

However, we are very excited to announce that we're welcoming several new people to the prefect team!

8eew1Bty_o.png

@BlackPixie (Slytherin)

@forever_dreaming (Ravenclaw)

@Renacerá (Hufflepuff)

@Rumpelstiltskin (Slytherin)

Congratulations to all of you - we're psyched to have you on board! :D

congrats awards by @abhorsen.

image.png.8b631bbac2b8d3d768c581ab5399df79.png

It is officially NaNoWriMo! (Or at least, it is for at least some of you. :P ) Whether you're aiming for 50k words of a story, are planning to include school papers or reviews in your final word count, or are just rebelling with your own rules, you're welcome in the Crazies' Cafe! We'll be running rat races, talking about our projects, cheering each other on, and procrastinating by playing games all month. In celebration of NaNo, we'll even be opening up the archive's queue - you can now submit five new chapters at a time for the entire month. ;)

Happy writing!

image.png.c4276400f53a8deb8e696648b384cc5d.png

Our first head student has been a huge asset for her house during a number of House Cup activities, including (most recently) CLUEDO! She's also a dependable, engaged prefect who we know we can always count on. :wub:  Please join us in congratulating...

o5mLtx.png

@clevernotbrilliant!

Our second head student is a regular fixture in her common room and has stood out on the archive as well, posting several new chapters and leaving her fellow HPFTers some very lovely and encouraging reviews. :hug: Please give it up for...

o5mP9N.png

@dirigibleplums!

Congratulations to you both - this is super deserved. Please PM me with your choice of what story of yours that you'd like to be featured on the archive, and thank you for everything that you do!

awards by @abhorsen.

image.png.ee6bd42efeb5134cb166076532eddd14.png

LKVPapI.png

A huge congratulations to @MuggleMaybe for winning October's Story of the Month with her story Beyond Repair (M)!

6SSTuFR.png

Lily and Petunia were more than sisters; they were best friends.

And then, they weren't

A series of one shots about Lily and Perunia over the years.

We strongly encourage you to check it out - it's absolutely amazing!

banner by @Lady Asphodel, award by @poppunkpadfoot

image.png.4f781e1ff4477d6ff7a5e9d45c1ad8f1.png

Congratulations to all of our featured stories - to check them out, just click on the award. ^_^ Please keep in mind that some stories may be rated M.

First, we're very excited to feature the top three entries to the prefects' recent inter-house friendship challenge...

oaJlQQ.pngoaJvoc.pngoaJoNz.png

We'd also like to draw your attention to a couple stories by our recent Head Students...

oaLbvM.pngojs0cf.png

Some of our FROG winners who haven't been featured yet...

oaJcoN.pngoaPh6P.png

And finally, to a couple staff picks!

oaJ3Mn.pngoaJBz1.png

Congratulations to @800 words of heaven, @abhorsen., @Crimson Quill, @Diogenissa, @dreamgazer220, @forever_dreaming, @MegGonagall, @Rumpelstiltskin, and @TidalDragon!

awards by @abhorsen.

image.png.de5b80dcf64713f1eeac007675ffd9c6.png

October 31 - The Body Positive Challenge by @WindingArrow

October 31 - The First Kiss Challenge by @ImaRavenclaw

November 1 - A Muggle History Challenge by @beyond the rain

November 30 - The Hogwarts AU Challenge by @cat!

December 14 - The Conjure Your Patronus Challenge by @MegGonagall

December 15 - The Dialogue or Description Challenge by @ShazaLupin

December 16 - The Totally Constraining Challenge by @Dojh167

December 21 - Tanka Style Romance Poetry by @StarFeather

January 18 - The Character Vignette Challenge by @Rumpelstiltskin

image.png.d971e60041ba7dda82415f80c7bdcd97.png

And, finally, happy birthday to all of our members who have November birthdays!

@baletgir (1)

@SpoonyLupin (1)

@hecate (5)

@nyx (5)

@Sarz (7)

@Phoenix_Flames (10)

@scooterbug8515 (18)

@toomanycurls (20)

@ShazaLupin (22)

@Lost Muse (24)

@victoria_anne (24)

@putitonpaper (27)

Headers + bulletin write-ups by @abhorsen.. Please remember to rehost & credit if you'd like to save your awards!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Yay! Thank you so much for choosing me as a prefect! It's such an honor! :hufflepuff:

Congratulations to all the winners of site awards and story recognitions!

• Like 3

Congratulations to all of you <3

And I'm so sad to see you go, Karen :( It was great working with you <3

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Wow I love this bulletin!

So much great info - way too many people to congratulate everyone individually! Much love to all of you!

But I am super excited to have @Renacerá as our new Huflepuff prefect!! :hug:

• Like 4

So many announcements :D Congratulations everyone, I’m so happy for everyone! ❤️ Thank you for choosing me to be Prefect, I’m really honored :) ❤️ And yessss! :ravenclaw:

Oh oh and Branwen!!! These beautiful award images! I’m in awe of your spectacular skills, as always. 

Edited by forever_dreaming
  • Like 2

Congratulations to all the award winners! Karen, it was wonderful to work with you :hug:

I'm really excited to work with everyone who was bumped! I know you'll all do amazing and I'm so happy for you guys. :wub:

• Like 1

So glad to have surfaced to see this go live! Congrats to our new Prefects and featured authors/stories!

• Like 1

Oooh, shiny new bulletin - it looks awesome!!

Congratulations to everyone who was bumped as Prefect, our new Head Students, and everyone who is featured this month!! Very well-deserved awards, and I'm honored to be among them, especially for a non HP fic. <33

Karen, I'm sad to see you step down, but I hope we'll still be seeing you around the forums!

Great work everybody! :hug:

• Like 2

Wow, so much to comment on! I'd sit here and congrat everyone individually, but I'm waiting for my appointment and I'd end up missing it :P But happy birthday to all the November babies, congratulations all on your promotions/awards, and thank you so much for mine! Honestly did not expect it. What a lovely thing to wake up for it ^_^ :hug:

• Like 2

I love the idea of a bulletin, this is amazing! Congrats to all the new staff members and prefects, you're all going to be amazing! :cheering:

Great job to all the winners and featured stories, some more fics to add to me to be read pile! 

And Happy Birthday to all the November babies! :happybirthday:

• Like 1

Lots of great news in this post, lovely to see!

Congratulations to Tasha on her new position and all the amazing new prefects! =D

Claire & Plums on Head Students! yay! 

• Like 1

Congrats to everyone for winning head students, being bumped, getting new positions, featured stories, and anything else I may have forgotten!!! (There’s so many things lol) 

:bliss:

I have to especially say congrats to my Snakeys who have been bumped to Prefect! So happy for you, Hayden and Rumpel!! And super excited for Tasha in your new role!! 💚💚 :grouphug:

Karen, love, so sorry to see you leave! Cat Woman, Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn for life! 😂 Wub you! 

Thank you, staffers for the featured story! That legit made my day! I’m so in love with the graphic!!  :wub:

And Happy Birthday to all the November peeps!! :greenstars:

Edited by MegGonagall
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

A massive congratulations to everyone who was bumped to Prefect, Tasha for her new role, our new Head Students, and everyone who is featured this month! Oh, and happy birthday November babies! :bestwishes:

Also new emojis who dis :trickortreat:

• Like 1

Congratulations to the members who are the new Prefects, head students, and the featured members! @Renacerá, also can't wait to see you as the new Hufflepuff prefect! Also happy birthday to all of you guys who are celebrating your birthdays this month! I hope you all have a great birthday as well! :D  

• Like 2

Congratulations to all the new prefects and award winners. :bouncing:

Karen, I'm sorry you're stepping down and hope to still see you around in the pit as often as you are able. :hug:

Happy Birthday to all the November babies! :happybirthday::loveshower::greenstars:

• Like 1

Congratulations to all of you!

And yay it's my birthday very soon - thank you for the kind mention.

I've missed you all. Kudos everyone! :wub:

• Like 1

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

UA-79258518-1