HPFanficTalk
MalfoysAngel

PP: Would You Rather? MC Edition

Would You Rather: MC Edition

So this is one of my favorite party games. How is works is someone asks you a question posing two options, you choose the option you would rather have. For example: if someone asks me the following:

“Would you rather have to eat brussels sprouts for the rest of your life or never be able to eat tacos again?”

I would answer

“Eat brussels sprouts because while I hate them, I can’t live without my tacos.”

it would then be my turn to ask another person a question.

In the spirit of NaNo though, we are adding a little twist to the game. You have to answer the question in the way your main character would.

So I’ll start us off:

Would you rather have to listen to country music for 2 straight hours every day,  or be forced to listen to only screamer rock for the rest of your life?

I would rather listen to only screamer rock for the rest of my life than be forced to listen to country music for two hours straight every day!

Would you rather eat meatballs in ice cream or a spam and banana sandwich?

I'm sure Ron will say, 'Yuck!' for both, but I would rather eat a spam and banana sandwich than meatballs in ice cream. Remember how hungry I was at Dursley's. They have never provided me with sandwich. I only remember a toast and a cup of cold soup. I love Florean Fortescue's ice cream though. (In the way Harry would.)

Would you rather go to karaoke with your friends or write a story / one more essay at home when your work is done earlier than you expect?

Definitely go sing Karaoke with my friends at that new Muggle Bar downtown! Although I don't know if Fred would come... you magically change his voice one time in the middle of a song when he's trying to impress a bloke and the dude swears them off for life *rolls eyes* he actually got the guy's number too if you can believe it.

Would you rather live in a place that's always hot or always cold

• Like 2

Lily would answer: always hot because I need a warm, sunny spot in my room. 

Would you rather always eat good food alone or blah food with people.

Katrin: Hmm. Good question. My first instinct was to say I'd eat good food alone because few people are worth the sacrifice of it, but I changed my mind. Maintaining a network will help me on the way to becoming the Lady of the Court so I suppose I'll have to deal with it.

Would you rather that you never feel any proper emotion or feel all of them at a really high setting?

Ignore my awful wording lmao

Albus: I'd rather have a lot of emotion at a high setting, to be honest. I know how important it is to feel particulary as I've seen Esme not have any emotion at all or at least try to stifle everything she felt. She seemed to me always so reserved and in pain. Also, she hurt me being that way and some others too and the last thing I would do is be the cause of anyone's pain. 

Would you rather be colorblind or see no color at all?

Brendon: Well, both would be problematic, because they'd impact my ability to see what spells people were throwing at me. Blue/yellow colorblindness wouldn't be too awful, but red/green would mean that I couldn't tell a nonverbal stunner from a nonverbal Avada Kedavra, and that's really not ideal. I guess colorblind, but that would really be a problem for me.

Would you rather be stuck in an awful backwards-world (e.g., the Upside Down) or in your world with wildly incompetent leaders?

Alex: I'm already dealing with wildly incompetent leaders. Let's try the backward-world next. Who knows, it might be fun! I mean, things can't get much worse than the are currently. Wait. Can they? :blink:

Would you rather spend a day with your worst enemy or spend a month without your best friend?

DRACO: Well I certainly don't fancy spending a day with the Dark Lord, so I'm going to have to say I'd take the month without the best friend option. I've never really had a best friend, anyway. Never quite saw the use in allowing anyone to get that close before. I'm perfectly fine on my own.

Would you rather know the history of any object you touched, or have the ability to talk to animals?

Esme: Well, I think history is something that can be very painful and full of deep and dark mysteries I would rather not know the history of things I touch, to be honest. Emotion is such a hard thing to live with sometimes. So I would rather be able to talk to animals. It would mean I'd have more friends. :)

Would you rather lose the ability to read or lose the ability to speak?

UA-79258518-1