HPFanficTalk
toomanycurls

Lightning Love - toomanycurls

I'm going to work on Lightning Love (M) for Nano!

It's a love triangle story where Lily Luna Potter, Lysander Scamander, Hugo Weasley, and two other (OC) boarders are living with Molly Weasley I at the Burrow. It's a follow on to Pure Intentions/True Romance and has cameos from the same characters from PI/TR with a heavy theme of following your heart and learning what happens when you don't pursue love. 

aka everyone is getting a heartbreak. 

Hugo has a story arc about  self acceptance and bullying 

There's at least one death. 

It'll be fun.

8 hours ago, toomanycurls said:

I'm going to work on Lightning Love (M) for Nano!

It's a love triangle story where Lily Luna Potter, Lysander Scamander, Hugo Weasley, and two other (OC) boarders are living with Molly Weasley I at the Burrow. It's a follow on to Pure Intentions/True Romance and has cameos from the same characters from PI/TR with a heavy theme of following your heart and learning what happens when you don't pursue love. 

aka everyone is getting a heartbreak. 

Hugo has a story arc about  self acceptance and bullying 

There's at least one death. 

It'll be fun.

Oh, Rose, is there at least one death? I stopped by chapter 1 and started reading it. I just read only first sentences, the story began between Ginny and Molly, which is very interesting. I will be back when I find time more.

My question is who Lily Luna Potter will love. Hugo is her cousin, so I guess she will love Lysander... I'm not sure... so intriguing. Or will one of them have relationship with OC?

It's moving our hearts to read Molly was lonely after her children left the Burrow and decided to take in strangers. I expect so many happenings. And I'm curious how you will let Ginny or Harry enter in later chapters (if you are planning to).

Hi! I love the sounds of this!

I haven't read the other companion pieces so can I ask how old they are while boarding at the Burrow? Is this post-Hogwarts or a summer holiday--or something else entirely?

What kind of time frame will the story cover? Will the characters leave the Burrow at all?

So many questions! Happy writing 😺

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

UA-79258518-1