HPFanficTalk
Sign in to follow this  
RoxiMalfoy

These are A Few of my Favorite Things...

Okay, so maybe these aren't actually your favorite things, lol! :P But given the choice between the two of them, which one would you rather have??

Let's all play Would You Rather - Winter Edition!!  :brr:

How it works: The person before you will ask a Winter/Holiday Themed Question, posing two options. You will then choose the option that you would most rather have. For example, if someone asked me the following:

“Would you rather go outside in the snow with flip-flops or with shorts on?”

I would then answer: Probably Flip-Flops, because I hate shoes anyway, and I've actually been known to wear these in the Winter before... Plus, people who wear shorts in the winter are basically asking to get sick, lol! :P I mean, are they crazy?  

it would then be my turn to ask another person a question. Got it? Great, let's begin!! :thumbsup: 

Would you rather have snow EVERY DAY during the Holiday Season, or not have any snow at all for the whole Winter? :freeze:

I would 100% rather have snow every day of the holiday season, than not have any snow at all!

Would you rather have to each 100 holiday cookies everyday of December or get no dessert for the whole month? 

No desert for the month, 100% - I'm not a huge desert person, since my body hates wheat. :P

Would you rather have a vegetarian Christmas or skip champagne on New Year's Eve? :P

I don’t like champagne so I’m gonna go with that lol

would you rather be forced to watch “Elf” on repeat until Christmas or be forced to listen to “Jingle Bells” on repeat?

Umm, easy!! ^_^ I'd watch Elf on repeat, as it is hands-down one of my all-time favorite Christmas movies EVER, lol!! :P

elfsmiling.gif.e3c80e4435204307962fd46698da3e46.gif     giphy_(3).gif.ee12c1477705a128feb0e8ac6ba1ec3b.gif

5a2a0d84c8dc8_giphy(4).gif.732e758424a5320f2cd09dfcfc4cc0d1.gif     5a2a0e28a9512_giphy(6).gif.10a1b7a1e5b2b4892dbf9cd1d848ed9b.gif

Ok, so this next question I'm about to ask would absolutely KILL my OCD, lol!! xD 

Would you rather: Have ALL of your Christmas gifts wrapped up terribly  - OR - Not have any of the Christmas presents wrapped up at all. (Good luck with that, lol!!)

Edited by RoxiMalfoy

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

UA-79258518-1