HPFanficTalk
  • Announcements

• abhorsen.

February Bulletin   01/31/2018

February's bulletin is up! It includes information about recent staff/prefect bumps, our secret cupid event, our monthly awards, and more! You can check it out +here.
    • abhorsen.

2018 FROGS Winners   02/10/2018

We've announced the winners of our 2018 FROGS Winners! You can check out the livestream +here and the awards post on the forums +here!
Sign in to follow this  
Ignatia

Ancient Runes Drabble Challenge - deadline 7 february

Hi, I’m new here, so I thougt I’d introduce myself :) I’m Ignatia, and my utmost favourite story from the HP fantom is Tales of Beedle Bard. So I would like to dedicate this challeng to ancient wizarding stories.

Challenge: write a drabble (100-400 words) of any topic in the HP fantom that you think was originally written in ancient runes.

Prize: I will make a rune version of all entries. 1-3 places will get graphic prize in addition.

Deadline: 7th February

Multiple entries, prewrittens, and entries to other challenges are welcome.

ratings up to M

So much looking forward to any entries! <3

Edited by Ignatia

Thank you so much for the interest! I can’t wait for your stories :)

I know that I didn't post to say that I was taking part in this, but I had a burst of inspiration for a short story collection, so I hope that this is the sort of thing you were looking for! :)  The first chapter is already up and I'm hoping to write some more soon.

The Northern Tales (M)

I'm so sorry, I got distracted the past few days so I missed the deadline. I'm putting mine into the queue tonight! 

Sign in to follow this  

UA-79258518-1