HPFanficTalk
  • Announcements

• abhorsen.

January Bulletin   12/31/2017

January's bulletin is up! It includes information about recent staff/prefect bumps, the upcoming FROGS, some special awards, and more! You can check it out +here.

On 7.1.2018 at 4:47 AM, RoxiMalfoy said:

Archive Name: @victoria_anne

Link to Author's Page: +HPFT [All - Mature]

Reason for Nomination: Bianca has reviewed just about every chapter of my Novel, and whenever I post an update; I can pretty much always count on her to be the first one to review it. Her feedback is always such a joy to read, and I absolutely love the enthusiasm that she leaves in her reviews. Bianca is such a passionate reader, and it never fails to show through in her reviews. She is currently the 4th-most-highest reviewer on HPFT, and that's probably because she literally reads & reviews EVERYTHING!! If you wrote it, Bianca will read it, lol!! xD Not to mention the fact that she has kept her Review Thread up and running for almost a year-and-a-half now - she started it in August of 20116, and it's still going!! I love her reviews SO MUCH, and I'm sure that the authors of the hundreds of other stories that she has R&R'd know exactly what I'm talking about, and are likely to feel the same. :wub: 

Thirding!

Archive Name: @Dojh167

Link to Author's Page: M

Reason for Nomination: Sam leaves such wonderful happy, cheery reviews that just brighten up my day when I get one! I think she's reviewed everything on my page thanks tot he reviewing events that she just goes crazy on, so I think most people have received at least one review off Sam and they are just so uplifting and positive! :wub:

• Like 1