Welcome to HPFT

We are a multi-fandom/original fiction community with roots in the Harry Potter fandom community. We strive to maintain a strong focus on author feedback and inclusive writing. Here on the forums, you can join a house and participate in House Cup events, participate in writing challenges, play games, and much more!

Join the Forums

Check out the Archives

HPFT has a moderated multi-fandom/original fiction archive with an unlimited queue. There you can post your writing, as well as read and review other members' writing. Be sure to stop by and check out our latest featured stories!

Join the Archives

Find us on Social Media

HPFT is active on social media. You can find us and many members busily tweeting on Twitter, join us for livestreams on YouTube, check out aesthetics on Instagram, get sneak peeks on Snapchat, and interact on Tumblr! All our social media links can be found below.

News Ticker
  • The House Cup finale will commence shortly!
  • Keep an eye on the Prefects' Blog for House Writing Award results.
  • Ask about our Review Transfer Tool.
banshee

Teen Wolf

banshee

Use this thread to recommend your favorite Teen Wolf fanfiction!

(aka send me all the sterek ;D)

Title: Hemingway Can Suck It

Author: KuriKuri

Link(s): ao3 - teen and up audiences

Length / Completed: 10,054/complete

Main Character(s): Stiles Stilinski, Derek Hale

Main Pairing(s): Stiles/Derek

Genre(s): Humor, Romance, College Professor AU, Banter

Summary:

“For those of you who just transferred into this class or simply decided that day one wasn’t important enough to attend, I’m Professor Hale. Welcome to English 346, The American Novel.”

Stiles is pretty sure his mouth is hanging open right now and that his eyes are wide with shock, he thinks he knows why his students transferred. Hell, if he was still an undergrad, he probably would have transferred, too.

(Or: In which Stiles is a Biology professor and Derek thinks he's a student.)

Other Identifying Details (if applicable):

Reasons for recommending: (optional) I read a lot of sterek (like a lot) and the banter in this one is incredible. It's got misunderstandings and flirting and it's just super cute.

Title: With A Little Christmas Magic

Author: AceLotti

Link(s): ao3 - teen and up audiences

Length / Completed: 10,669/complete

Main Character(s): Stiles Stilinski, Derek Hale

Main Pairing(s): Stiles/Derek

Genre(s): Fluff, Christmas, coffee shop romance

Summary:

Stiles is jobless this Christmas and as a last resort, is stuck playing one of Santa’s elves at the mall. The job is a bust, and Stiles isn’t really in the Christmas mood, until he finds salvation in the Starbucks at the food court, not only in hiding from kids, but in one very sexy barista named Derek. ((Or: In Wich Stiles in an Elf and Derek is a Christmas Coffee Magician))

Reasons for recommending: (optional) There are those people that watch the same movies on tv around the christmas holiday; this fic is that for me. It's so cute and fluffy and christmas-y, and it's even got santa magic.

clevernotbrilliant

Um, okay, wow, how is it that literally no one has recommended anything of Julie's? A CrimeTM

Title: Candids

Author: bansheee (banshee)

Link(s): AO3 [T]

Length / Completed: One-shot, completed

Main Character(s): Laura Hale, Lydia Martin, Stiles Stilinski, Derek Hale

Main Pairing(s): Laura/Lydia, Stiles/Derek

Genre(s): Fluff, Romance

Summary:

Happily married and back from their honeymoon, Laura and Lydia look through the pictures from their wedding, taken by Laura's brother. After noticing an abundance of shots of a certain wedding guest, they put a plan into action.

Reasons for recommending: This is honest to god the cutest thing ever and everyone is written so well. The dialogue is on point and I can honestly say that I didn't see the totally obvious twist coming ;)