Welcome to HPFT

We are a multi-fandom/original fiction community with roots in the Harry Potter fandom community. We strive to maintain a strong focus on author feedback and inclusive writing. Here on the forums, you can join a house and participate in House Cup events, participate in writing challenges, play games, and much more!

Join the Forums

Check out the Archives

HPFT has a moderated multi-fandom/original fiction archive with an unlimited queue. There you can post your writing, as well as read and review other members' writing. Be sure to stop by and check out our latest featured stories!

Join the Archives

Find us on Social Media

HPFT is active on social media. You can find us and many members busily tweeting on Twitter, join us for livestreams on YouTube, check out aesthetics on Instagram, get sneak peeks on Snapchat, and interact on Tumblr! All our social media links can be found below.

News Ticker
  • Congratulations to Hufflepuff for winning the 2017-2018 House Cup!
  • All the finale newspapers are now available for reading
  • Staff
  • prefect
  • and house newsletter editor applications are now open
abhorsen.

Rat Race Coordination

abhorsen.

If you'd like to run a rat race at some point in the future and want to coordinate it for a time when others think that they will be around as well, feel free to do so here! :) If you have a specific time frame in mind (for example, tomorrow afternoon), please include that time frame in GMT, to minimize confusion. :)

Jo Raskoph

Thank you so much!  8)

I'd love to do races, either within the next 3 hours (8-11pm gmt)  or tomorrow. Is anyone around who has time? Let's get some words written!

Rumpelstiltskin

I'll be around on June 14th from 12AM to 3AM GMT to do some, if anyone's around!

BlackPixie

Im around on June 24th from 3:30am to 4:30am GMT, and then 5am to 8am GMT, if anyone's around and wants to race. Im sick and cant really leave my bed so really want to pump some words out this arvo. The break will be so I can have a shower.

scooterbug8515

Is anyone interested in some rat races around 6am GMT? (This is midnight my time, I'm in CST which is -6)  I'm willing to run races for about 2 hours 6am GMT - 8am GMT.  (Then I jet off to work!)

TidalDragon

I was up pretty late last night, but I will try to be around in that window!

BlackPixie

Im around for about the next 5 hours. I may have already hit my word goal for today, but really want to keep going as there will be days where even thinking of accessing a pad of paper/my laptop is stupid. :)

Jo Raskoph

Hi everyone. I'll be hosting races today from 9 pm to 11 pm GMT, because I need to get to 5 k tonight. Is anyone around who wants to join?

TheGoldenKneazle

I want to do some races tomorrow afternoon - that's Monday 4th, around 1pm GMT til anywhere around 9pm, if people are feeling it :)

Jo Raskoph

Hi. Is anyone around who would like to race today?

I'll be around all day from 7.30am UTC to probably 5.30pm UTC or longer.

Slytherinchica08

I'm looking to get back into writing my stories and would love to do some rat races if anyone is around for them. I will be around for the next 3-4 hours.