Welcome to HPFT

We are a multi-fandom/original fiction community with roots in the Harry Potter fandom community. We strive to maintain a strong focus on author feedback and inclusive writing. Here on the forums, you can join a house and participate in House Cup events, participate in writing challenges, play games, and much more!
Join the Forums

Check out the Archives

HPFT has a moderated multi-fandom/original fiction archive with an unlimited queue. There you can post your writing, as well as read and review other members' writing. Be sure to stop by and check out our latest featured stories!
Join the Archives

Find us on Social Media

HPFT is active on social media. You can find us and many members busily tweeting on Twitter, join us for livestreams on YouTube, check out aesthetics on Instagram, get sneak peeks on Snapchat, and interact on Tumblr! All our social media links can be found below.
News Ticker
  • See the May Bulletin for archive rule/advisory changes.
  • See our badges forum for more details about our new badges system!
  • The Review Transfer Tool is now ready for use.
  • Announcements

• abhorsen.

May Bulletin   05/01/2018

May's bulletin is up, with all kinds of interesting information (including a tool to mass transfer all reviews you received on HPFF to HPFT's archive). You can check it out +here.
    • toomanycurls

Annual Member Survey   05/09/2018

Please take a moment to fill out the annual member survey before May 31st.  
TidalDragon

Call for Stories - May

TidalDragon
Posted (edited)

Howdy friends! It's that time again...time for another Call for Stories!

Whether you're new to HPFT or simply haven't participated in this joyful past time, Fic Night is an opportunity to have your story read, live, on our HPFT YouTube channel. Featuring praise from our host and the opportunity for additional Q&A from members, it's a truly unique opportunity for your story to be featured by our community. This month we'll also be taking questions from members in advance of the stream at 1:00 AM GMT on Sunday, 27 May 2018.

Still have questions? Click to learn more. You can also check out an archive of our previous stories and streams in the Video Archive.

What comes next? It's time to volunteer your story for glory! Simply reply with a completed copy of the form below before 11:59 PM GMT on 19 April 2018. Voting will commence thereafter.

Story Title:
Link:
Penname:
Will you be available for Q&A? If so, do you prefer live video, live audio, or text only?

Edited by TidalDragon

RoxiMalfoy

Story Title: Doing the Right Thing 
Link: +Teen
Penname: RoxiMalfoy
Will you be available for Q&A? If so, do you prefer live video, live audio, or text only? Yeah, I should (hopefully) be home from work by 9pm that night. And I'm down to do the video chat in Hangouts too, no problem!! :thumbsup: 

facingthenorthwind

Story Title: two certainties
Link: +mature
Penname: facingthenorthwind
Will you be available for Q&A? If so, do you prefer live video, live audio, or text only? Yep! There is a small chance my internet will not let me do video, but it should be fine, I think! 

Recent Badges

Levana

Story Title: Two Months
Link: Here (M)
Penname: Levana
Will you be available for Q&A? If so, do you prefer live video, live audio, or text only? If I've done my math correctly I think 1am GMT is 8Ppm EST, so there is a possibility that I'll still be at work (I haven't gotten the work schedule yet, so I don't even know if I'm working that day). I'll be home by 1:40am/8:40pm if I am working though.

• Like 1

Recent Badges

Shadowkat678
Posted (edited)

Story Title: Words and Silences 
Link:  Words and Silences (M)

Penname: Shadowkat678
Will you be available for Q&A? If so, do you prefer live video, live audio, or text only? I can, and I can do video.

Edited by Shadowkat678