Welcome to HPFT

We are a multi-fandom/original fiction community with roots in the Harry Potter fandom community. We strive to maintain a strong focus on author feedback and inclusive writing. Here on the forums, you can join a house and participate in House Cup events, participate in writing challenges, play games, and much more!

Join the Forums

Check out the Archives

HPFT has a moderated multi-fandom/original fiction archive with an unlimited queue. There you can post your writing, as well as read and review other members' writing. Be sure to stop by and check out our latest featured stories!

Join the Archives

Find us on Social Media

HPFT is active on social media. You can find us and many members busily tweeting on Twitter, join us for livestreams on YouTube, check out aesthetics on Instagram, get sneak peeks on Snapchat, and interact on Tumblr! All our social media links can be found below.

News Ticker
  • Check out the new badges we have available.
  • Why did Professor Snape stand in the middle of the road?
  • So you'll never know which side he's on.

Nix

Great bulletin, everyone! abhorsen, those headers are stunning! I'm super excited to check out the Graphics Talk!

Congrats to starbuck and ShadowRose for making Head Students! And a super special congrats to Rose! :greenstars:You're Order of Merlin is more than deserved with all the amazing things you do for us!

Eva, congrats on featured story! I can't wait to check it out! 

And a final to congrats to everyone else whose stories are featured! I hope to also check those out when I get a chance!

And happy birthday to all the May? June? babies!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

abhorsen.

(June, I fail at typos. :P Fixed it now, thank you!)

• Like 1

starbuck

Ayy thank you so much!! This was seriously unexpected but a great surprise :bliss:

Congrats to ShadowRose and toomanycurls and Eva and all the other deserving people who got their stories featured :):grouphug:

• Like 4

dirigibleplums

all the time i was reading this, i was just in awe of how pretty all of these graphics are. honestly, they're insane! 😍

congratulations to everyone who won an award. there are many of you because you are all wonderful so i won't individually name you all 😜 but well done!

also here's a happy birthday to all the june babies, especially @ImaRavenclaw and @manno-malfoy because it's June 4th over here so 🎊🎉💕

• Like 2

Ineke

Congratulations to all of you <3 So well deserved!

Also I'm loving those graphics <3

• Like 2

just.a.willow.tree

Thank you so much for Story of the Month omg :$:$:wub::wub::hug::hug: (Many emojis but I'm so so grateful, thank you <333) And Branwen, as always, your graphics are just stunning. The headers and the awards are all colored so beautifully, I could not stop staring <3

Also I'm so excited about the Graphics Talk section! I totally didn't expect that my tweet would result in this, so it's super cool to see :P ALSO you staffers are planning so many things, I'm super curious about the second year anniversary of HPFT.

A huge congratulations to Rose, because where would we even be without you :wub: You're so inspirational and kind and wonderful, and you deserve Order of the Month so much. And congrats to @starbuck and @ShadowRose for Head Student! All of the featured stories are amazing and very well-deserved, congrats guys!

Happy birthday to all the June babies! :loveshower: 

• Like 3

FoxPatronus

Congrats to all the winnahs! Well deserved, all. :clapping:

Re: the birthday celebration on the 7th, what's the skinny on that? Is that just going to be here on the forums, or will it bleed over into the HPFT social media accounts as well?

• Like 2

Rumpelstiltskin

BRANWEN THE GRAPHICS :hearteyes: ! 

This is a rather exciting newsletter -- the Graphics Section is really exciting and I'm so glad we have it and I'm super stoked for the HPFT Birthday Party! :yay:

KRISTINA YOU PEACH! Congratulations, dear -- this calls for another mini party in the Pit! :discobanana:And also, congratulations to you, too, Tayler! Very well-deserving Head Students, the both of you! 

Rose you are so, so, so deserving of the Order of Merlin. I don't know how it is you do everything that you do, but thank you so much for everything you do. :hug:

[Please ignore my excessive use of intensifiers, I'm extremely hyper.]

Hooray Eva! I'm super excited to drop by an absence of sound to leave it some Rumpel-love! Fantastic job! :bighug:

So, Congratulations to everyone! You're all such amazingly wonderful people with amazingly wonderful talents. The Newsletter is so beautiful, like always, and I'm so happy that we have it here. 

[I'm leaving now, I promise]

Happy Birthday to the June babies! <3

• Like 3

sunshine_locks

omg it's the flash!!! i've really gotta catch up on that show, especially since season 4 is now on netflix!! 

congrats to all the people won an award!! and happy early (or late) birthday to all the june babies!! 

i'm super stoked to see the 'graphics talk' section, seeing all the pretty graphic make me drool!!! *q*

• Like 2

Phoenix Potioneer

Okay, the anticipation surrounding the HPFT birthday celebration stuff is driving me crazy! What's going to happen during that day? I will 100% be around to find out!

Also, Branwen I am loving the Flash graphics! Iris looks particularly pretty. :hearteyes:

Congrats to our new head students, @starbuck and @ShadowRose!:loveshower: I look forward to getting to know the each of you better.

YAY to Eva for Story of the Month! :banana:Congrats to @toomanycurls for the Order of Merlin! It's well deserved!

Great bulletin, as always!

• Like 3

dreamgazer220

Another amazing bulletin, Branwen! Your graphics, as always, outdo themselves every time :wub:

Speaking of graphics, I'm super excited for this Graphic Talk section here at HPFT. I've browsed it a bit and it looks like a great compromise between having our own graphics site but still allowing us to request graphics [does that make sense, what are words]. Thank you, staff, for always going so above and beyond for us, especially with everything that goes on behind-the-scenes :grouphug:

Congratulations to our Head Students, @starbuck and @ShadowRose!

And Rose, I probably could've written more about how amazing you are and how lucky we are to have you, but I think it sums it up pretty well in the write-up. So I'll just say congratulations and thank you (again) :hug:

Congratulations to everyone who is a feature story this month! 

And happy birthday to all of the June babies! :wub::grouphug:

• Like 3

forever_dreaming

Branwen, I literally fell out of my seat when I saw the graphics; they’re so gorgeous and I love the Flash theme. Stunning, per the usual <3 

Congratulations to everyone who was featured; it’s all so well-deserved :) I’m incredibly excited for the birthday celebration (but also. MUCH INTRIGUE. Please reveal, staffers—I’m feeling so impatient now haha). 

Happy birthday to all the June babies; I’ll hopefully have some time to leave birthday reviews! <3 

• Like 2

danicasyer

Before I start with anything else, let me just say that I really love the graphics for this month's bulletin although I should just say that normally for all the previous ones that I’ve read that the graphics have always  been gorgeous and I enjoy reading the bulletins mostly because of them!  Loving this month has The Flash characters as well! :D   @abhorsen.

The Graphics Talk section is a wonderful and lovely addition to the forums and I'm happy to see it's part of this site now! I genuinely hope I will get the chance to also post or request there one day soon! c:

Congratulations to the Head Students of the month @starbuck and @ShadowRose  and also to @toomanycurls for getting Order of Merlin!

Congratulations to all the stories that are being featured in this month's bulletin as well! I hope to read them at some point.  Also congratulations to Eva for Story of The Month as well! c: 

I'm very intrigued about the HPFT birthday celebration like many of those who posted before me and can't wait to see what enfolds on that day! Hopefully I'll be around on that day when that happens since it seems already cool and that banner on Twitter has me asking questions in anticipation. c:  

Oh, and lastly, wishing those who are celebrating a birthday this month that you guys all have a happy, wonderful, great, and awesome one! :D 

• Like 3

toomanycurls

Wonderful bulletin! You do such a lovely job, Branwen, 

:couch: I'm so blown away by the OoM! :$ :grouphug: I'm really humbled and just am so glad to be part of the site. 

• Like 4

ShadowRose

Ahh wow!! I’m so late to the party (thank you, Botswana hotel wifi) but I love this place so much and I’m so happy to be back here with all you lovely people!! :wub: thank you for the Head Student award! Congrats to @starbuck as well, and to @toomanycurls for the OoM!!

• Like 3

abhorsen.

There's a lot more activity around the site these days, and after some discussion, we decided to change our application process a little going forward. We'll still hold onto any applications submitted for three months before you need to reapply (i.e., until September), but we'll be giving people the chance to apply for the first week of every month. (Other than this one - for this month, applications will be open from June 11 - June 18.)

You can find the application +here. ^_^

A more detailed rundown on how HPFT staffing works can be found +here.

Added this to the bulletin, but I'm c&ping it down here as well. ^_^

• Like 3

Nix

Hey, @abhorsen., just thought I'd let you know, when you click the application link and go to the page, it says applications aren't open at this time. 

• Thanks 1

abhorsen.

@Nix - Oops. :$ It should be working now, thank you (again :P)!!

• Like 1

Levana

Congrats to everyone! <3 Awesome bulletin as usual and the graphics are amazing (as they always are, but I'm having a huge bias for this months graphics!)

• Like 2

Recent Badges

Stella Blue

Late to the party as usual :P but congrats to @ShadowRose and @starbuck as the head students this month! And congrats as well to @toomanycurls, you do so much for this site and I'm so happy to see all of your hard work recognized! Thank you for all you do! And @justawillowtree, well done on Story of the Month with an absence of sound, that really is an amazing story. Happy birthday to all the June babies and congrats to all the other featured stories this month!

Last but not least, Branwen, your graphics are amazing as usual. :hearteyes:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Trekkie1980

Congrats everyone!  And those graphics are out of this world!

What is imgbox?  You don’t mean imgur do you?

• Thanks 1

Recent Badges

Alopex
7 hours ago, Trekkie1980 said:

Congrats everyone!  And those graphics are out of this world!

What is imgbox?  You don’t mean imgur do you?

imgbox is another image hosting site. It's not the same as imgur. :)

Recent Badges

Trekkie1980

Okay.  Thank you for answering my question.

Recent Badges

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.