Welcome to HPFT

We are a multi-fandom/original fiction community with roots in the Harry Potter fandom community. We strive to maintain a strong focus on author feedback and inclusive writing. Here on the forums, you can join a house and participate in House Cup events, participate in writing challenges, play games, and much more!

Join the Forums

Check out the Archives

HPFT has a moderated multi-fandom/original fiction archive with an unlimited queue. There you can post your writing, as well as read and review other members' writing. Be sure to stop by and check out our latest featured stories!

Join the Archives

Find us on Social Media

HPFT is active on social media. You can find us and many members busily tweeting on Twitter, join us for livestreams on YouTube, check out aesthetics on Instagram, get sneak peeks on Snapchat, and interact on Tumblr! All our social media links can be found below.

News Ticker
  • Staff/prefect applications are open!
  • Ask about our Review Transfer Tool.
  • Claim your badges!
  • Check out the new emoji options.
just.a.willow.tree

just.a.willow.tree's graphic requests

just.a.willow.tree
Posted (edited)

Hi guys! :grouphug:

I'm Eva! I'm ranked as a Senior Artist over at TDA. You can look through my gallery here+ (named after my favorite Black Panther quote :P). I also make the headers for the Prefect Blog, if you've seen those! And if you like my graphics, then feel free to come and request. ^_^

Graphics I'll Make: banners, chapter images, signature sets, awards

Where You Can Rehost Them: anywhere your story is posted (HPFT, AO3, etc.), any forums site (HPFT, TDA, PW, etc.)

Slots: one requester at a time, please! and one graphic per request please, except for awards which you can request multiples of (so if you want a banner + chapter image, it'd be easier if you requested them separately <3)

Turnaround: 7 days (poke me with a PM if I take longer than that!)

Here's the form:

Story and Author Name, including link: [if you don't have a link yet, let the artist know; they may or may not choose to fill the request anyway]

Graphic type/dimensions: [note: if you don't know the dimensions, just write the graphic type you want (e.g. banner, chapter image, etc.) and I'll go with the standard]

Sites you intend to use the graphic on:

What you'd like on the graphic: [this includes text, characters/faceclaims, mood/theme, specific items/settings, etc]

Edited by just.a.willow.tree
  • Like 2

800 words of heaven

FIRST! I have a request for a signature set, if you'd like to take something like that on! :D

Graphic Type: Signature set - I remember avatars are 100x100, but I can't remember what the signature is. Whatever the standard size is :)
Sites Intended: HPFT
What You'd Like on the Graphic: Jack Falahee as Regulus Black (if you'd like me to source some pics for him, I shall!) and the words: "Welcome to the afterlife, Regulus". I want the mood to be both fun and mysterious, if that makes any sense at all.

Please let me know if you have further questions, or this isn't working for you. Thank you, Eva! :)))

• Like 1

just.a.willow.tree

Okay, so I have two versions. :P 

ibZK9X7.png

j34fJ3t.png

If you like one of them, let me know which and I'll cut an icon for you! It's going to be a little difficult for me to make major changes (like moving images around) but I can make minor changes (like altering the colors). It's also 100% okay not to take this set if you don't like it! ^_^ <3

800 words of heaven

Ooh! I like the second one! Skeletons! Is it possible to make the text stand out a little bit more? If it's a major change, though, no worries!

• Like 1

just.a.willow.tree
16 hours ago, 800 words of heaven said:

Ooh! I like the second one! Skeletons! Is it possible to make the text stand out a little bit more? If it's a major change, though, no worries!

Yep of course! I tried to make the text a little darker, let me know if this is alright. ^_^ Also, I ended up making the icon 150x150, just because on HPFT the icon sizes can get a little funny :P You can crop it when you upload it to HPFT however you want, or you can keep it as is, up to you!

xofP1B8.png 2w9Bp6l.png

If you want any more changes, let me know!

• Like 2

800 words of heaven

These are perfect! Thank you so much, Eva! :wub:

• Like 1

just.a.willow.tree

Yay I'm so glad! :wub:

One slot open <3

MuggleMaybe

Eva, lovely! Would you do me the honor of making a banner for The Maidens and the Tower?

Story and Author Name: +The Maidens and the Tower (M) by MuggleMaybe

Graphic type/dimensions: standard banner size

Sites you intend to use the graphic on: HPFT only

What you'd like on the graphic: Hattie (brunette, hazel or green eyes, more soft) and Martha (blonde, brown eyes, freckles, more lively). Sadly, both girls are white. Any images appropriate to the setting and story. The title and my author name (small). I would prefer the banner lean more toward romantic than grim. Golden colors sounds nice but I'm totally flexible.

I 100% trust you, so honestly just do what you feel fits the story & your style <3

• Like 2

just.a.willow.tree

@MuggleMaybe I always say I'm going to take longer than I actually do :P Anyway, here it is! I hope it's okay, and that you like the faceclaims haha.

KOTmaTU.png

Let me know if I can make any changes! <3

• Like 3

MuggleMaybe

AH THANK YOU SO MUCH IT'S GORGEOUS! Will rehost and credit ASAP <3333

• Like 1

just.a.willow.tree

AHH I'm so happy you like it!! :hug::hug::wub::wub: 

One slot open! <3

Crimson Quill

Graphic Type: Challenge Winner Graphics
Sites Intended: HPFT
What You'd Like on the Graphic: If I could PM about you  about this further if you'll take on this request for me! :)

• Like 1

just.a.willow.tree

@Crimson Quill I hope these are okay! <3

(Under the spoiler tag so that winners don't get potentially spoiled :P If you entered in the challenge, don't look haha)

Spoiler

mZ1z1kJ.png 3Zaj4YM.png hh9N6Rk.png

Edited by just.a.willow.tree

LunaStellaCat

Story and Author Name, including link: Luna StellaCat  Story Marionette (M)

Graphic type/dimensions: standard It’s a story banner 

Sites you intend to use the graphic on: HPFT 

What you'd like on the graphic: This is completely up to you as you are an artist.  I had a banner and then realized I don’t like people in it but objects.  It’s about Kingsley and his rise in the MoM.  I like brighter themed banners and I’d rather the title be on one line.  Again, this is up to you. It’s a story about getting used to the political scene. 

It would be awesome if you accept.  Thanks.

Edited by LunaStellaCat

just.a.willow.tree

@LunaStellaCat I don't have a slot open right now, as I'm waiting for Abbi to pick up her graphics. She may want changes and such, so please come back once I say that there's one slot open. ^_^ 

LunaStellaCat

Sorry misread my bad. Not intentional.

• Like 1