News Ticker

just.a.willow.tree's graphic requests

just.a.willow.tree

Me! Yay!

Story and Author Name, including link: N/A 

Graphic type/dimensions: Signature set, I'm not sure of the dimensions, so the standard signature and profile image :) 

Sites you intend to use the graphic on: HPFT

What you'd like on the graphic: Wren and Layla! Asa Butterfield and Elle Fanning. Forest-y and ruins in the forest, if you can. Lots of mysterious/dark greens, you know ;) I hope what you read was enough to give you a feel, but you've read a few Wrayla scenes, too! So you know how they are, kind of together, kind of not. I think this is a pretty vague request and I'm sorry, but I'm excited for anything you create! Your enthusiasm inspires me to write ^_^

• Like 1

@victoria_anne I had a bit of spare time babysitting today while the baby was napping so it's done! ? (Sorry for the days long wait haha.)

sdh6GM1.png ccKASuR.png

Let me know if you want any changes! ??

• Like 1

I'm still in awe because this is so perfect and I absolutely love it :wub: Layla looks soooo sweet! Thank you so much, Eva! You're the best! :hug: 

Edited by victoria_anne
  • Like 1

Hi Eva!! Your graphics are all so lovely, so I'd really love if you could make a banner for one of my new one-shots ?

Story and Author Name, including link: Magnolias in the Country by ShadowRose

Graphic type/dimensions: Banner, 700x110

Sites you intend to use the graphic on:  HPFT

What you'd like on the graphic: I'm thinking Luke Powell as Albus Potter? Also maybe wedding imagery, but like... angsty wedding imagery. Is that a thing? Lol. But you've read the story (and your review was lovely) so I'm hoping you kind of have an idea of the overall mood - feel free to run with it.

• Like 1

@ShadowRose Heyyy! So I've finished your banner. ❤️

nwWpxe2.png

Let me know if you would like any changes! Text I can do easily, but removing/shifting images might be a little harder (but not impossible), so feel free to let me know what changes you'd like, if any. ? (Also, literally every single one of Luke Powell's images is like the angstiest thing ever hahaha.)

@just.a.willow.tree OMG EVA :wub:

i'm on my work computer currently, but when i'm home tonight I'll rehost and credit!!

• Like 1

omggg I was so worried you wouldn't like it :wub: I'm so glad you do!! ❤️

one slot open!

evaa i want one of your pretty forum sets ❤️ 

hope you're open to making one for shadowplay! 

Story and Author Name, including link: N/A

Graphic type/dimensions: 200 x 300 px avatar and standard sig (500 x 200)

Sites you intend to use the graphic on: shadowplay profile +Theia

What you'd like on the graphic: so i just want something that's a little dark/mysterious (not a gloomy/scary dark) but could have some contrasts in there, choice is yours as long as the mood relates to the text on it. i'd like jennifer connolly on it but apart from that you have free reign on it - stocks, textures, background, play around with whatever you'd like :)

text: I don't know if all Creatives are mad but she certainly is

let me know if you need any further details! thank youuuu ❤️ 

• Like 1

@Theia ahhh I don't know what happened here, it went way more Alice in Wonderland-y than I'd originally intended ? I 100% understand if you don't wish to take this set! ❤️

8NZrwjK.png fcnfCRI.png

or

iY1QIYj.png

(also why are SP profile pics such a weird size, I just. *sobs*)

Edited by just.a.willow.tree
  • Like 1

omg eva are you kidding me?? that is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! it captures my character perfectly (really, no kidding) and I love it so much thank you!! ❤️❤️

i'll be rehosting & using in a while, on hpft (after HC) and tda as well if you don't mind :)

thank you so much!

• Like 1

Hihihi Eva! I hope it's not too early to jump in with a request? Since Nim's picked hers up I thought it would be okay but let me know if not :)

Story and Author Name, including link: N/A 

Graphic type/dimensions: standard avatars & sig set

Sites you intend to use the graphic on: HPFT profile (on mobile atm - can paste link in later) 

What you'd like on the graphic: Tom Riddle Jr (either Frank Dillane or someone similar if there aren't any usable pics of him), vials, flowers & candles, maybe something death-related?, a clock (in general these are just ideas - whatever works :) ) Ideally I'd like something sort of greyscale ish with red maybe for the text? A bit smoky and mysterious, secretive. Though I'm not a fussy customer when it comes to graphics :)

Text: Men become accustomed to poison by  degrees

Thank you so so much - let me know if you need any clarification or anything! :wub:

Edited by Aphoride
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Story and Author Name, including link: The Grass is Greener on the Other Side (Or So They Say) by Rynna Aurelia [M]

Graphic type/dimensions: Story banner, standard size.

Sites you intend to use the graphic on: HPFT, FictionPad

What you'd like on the graphic: So, the story involves resurrection and healing, so maybe a fair bit of contrast, along with a lighter color scheme, but I'm pretty flexible on it. Plus, could you please include Hugh Duncy as James Potter, Karen Gillan as Lily Potter, and Mackenzie Foy as Charlotte Potter for faceclaims? Thank you in advance!

Edit: Oh, wait. Sorry.. I didn't see the second page.  Sorry, @just.a.willow.tree Please duly ignore me.:wub: Apologies!

Edited by Lady Ausra

@Lady Ausra That’s okay! ❤️

@Aphoride I’m really sorry but I don’t have much time these days to fill requests. ? I feel so bad because I’ve kept you waiting for so long. Sorry again! ❤️

I’m going to take a break from filling requests for an indeterminate amount of time, thank you guys!

• 11 months later...

Hey guys! ❤️

I want to tentatively open this thread again, since I really do enjoy making graphics! The one thing is, I'm heading back to college in a couple weeks, and so I'll be wayy busier -- but as long as you're willing to wait a bit for your graphics, I'm happy to make them for you! 🤗

As a general estimate, I should take a maximum of around three weeks. If I'm not done by then, please feel free to send me a gentle reminder to make sure I haven't drowned in a sea of schoolwork. 😅❤️ One at a time, still!

Story and Author Name, including link: Founders Four: Pillars of the Ages

Graphic type/dimensions: Story banner

Sites you intend to use the graphic on: HPFT

What you'd like on the graphic: [this includes text, characters/faceclaims, mood/theme, specific items/settings, etc]

Extra text besides the title: "Legends aren't born. They're made." I'm kinda going for a more classic epic/historical fantasy type feel to it. Anything else is up to you.

For face claims: Katie McGrath as Rowena Ravenclaw, Richard Armitage as Salazar Slytherin, Sophia Myles as Helga Hufflepuff, and Eoin Macken as Godric Gryffindor (If there's any way to give his hair a red tint that'd be great. I don't know what all is capable in photoshop, but he's perfect besides not having red hair.). Katie and Eoin both look great in the roles while on BBC Merlin.

Edited by Shadowkat678
  • Like 1

@Shadowkat678 how's this? ❤️

334261771_foundersbannerforkat.png.f44866a71c4a62de6ba9608fe946a917.png

please let me know if there are any changes you'd like me to make! people will be more difficult, but text/colors I can do more easily. ❤️ if there's nothing, please rehost and credit!

no problem! ❤️❤️ I'm so glad you like it!

one slot open 😊

ME PLEASE! 

Graphic type/dimensions: Exponent signature set for the forums

Sites you intend to use the graphic on: HPFT

What you'd like on the graphic: Eloise Midgeon (Nastasia/Staz Lindes with long hair). Maybe streaks of lights in the background suggesting spells being cast during the final battle? I kind of want this to have a post-war vibe, if that makes sense, but there's no one I trust more than you on this so feel free to go nuts and do whatever you like!

Edited by val
  • Like 1

@val heyyy so I surprisingly managed to squeeze in this request before leaving, so here it is! :P

2012000465_exponentsetforval.png.7f45bfd288613fd36f541db5570fb767.png + 1368476063_exponentsetforval-icon.png.e75d984f770c12a74802274614d32de6.png

please let me know if you'd like any changes! ❤️❤️❤️ 

• Like 2

This is GORGEOUS 😍😍 I love it, thank you so much!! I'm on my phone right now but I will be saving these on my computer and using them asap 💛💛

• Like 1