Welcome to HPFT

We are a multi-fandom/original fiction community with roots in the Harry Potter fandom community. We strive to maintain a strong focus on author feedback and inclusive writing. Here on the forums, you can join a house and participate in House Cup events, participate in writing challenges, play games, and much more!

Join the Forums

Check out the Archives

HPFT has a moderated multi-fandom/original fiction archive with an unlimited queue. There you can post your writing, as well as read and review other members' writing. Be sure to stop by and check out our latest featured stories!

Join the Archives

Find us on Social Media

HPFT is active on social media. You can find us and many members busily tweeting on Twitter, join us for livestreams on YouTube, check out aesthetics on Instagram, get sneak peeks on Snapchat, and interact on Tumblr! All our social media links can be found below.

News Ticker
  • THE HOUSE CUP FINALE HAS BEGUN!
  • Keep an eye on the Prefects' Blog for House Writing Award results.
Sign in to follow this  
Deeds

Dirtydeedsdonedirtcheap's Reviews

Deeds

Eeep! It has been awhile, hasn't it? :D 

If you don't know who I am, I am Deeds and I love reviewing! 

Anything within the HP fandom and Original Fiction is fine with me! All ships, all ratings, genres, themes, etc. are fine. Length doesn't matter either. The longer the better! Just don't expect me to turn my review around in a day. Haha. :D 

With that said I do have some rules: 

1. I will only read stories on HPFT

2. I will only read one chapter at a time. (Feel free to request another chapter when I have spots open again.) 

3. I will have spots open for three people at a time. (I will let everyone know once the reviews have been posted that all spots are open again.) 

PLEASE SEND ME YOUR STORIES! I KNOW I'LL ENJOY THEM! 

I have limited time to review so please give me a week or so to leave my review. If I need more time I will let you know. 😎

Form:

[b]Story and Author Name, including link:[/b]
[b]Warnings and Advisories:[/b]
[b]Genre[/b]
[b]Length:[/b]
[b]Summary:[/b]
[b]Ships:[/b]
[b]Areas of Concern:[/b]

CambAngst

I have totally been hoping for this! :yay:

Story and Author: After Destiny [M] by CambAngst

Warnings and AdvisoriesHate Speech, Consent Issues (Severe), Sexual Content, Slavery, Spoilers, Substance Abuse, Violence 

Genre: Angst, Drama, Hurt/Comfort

Length: Novel -- currently 18 chapters

Summary: Harry Potter and his friends struggle to move on with their lives after the Second Wizarding War.

Ships: Harry/Ginny, Ron/Hermione, Neville/Luna, others to come

Areas of Concern: Characterization, flow, is this just way too long?

Thanks!

starbuck
Posted (edited)

snagging the second spot 😏

Story and Author Name, including link: The Art of Being Nonchalant (Or Not) [M] by starbuck

Warnings and Advisories: Sexual Content, Substance Abuse

Genre: Drama, Romance

Length: Novel, it currently has 5 chapters, 28 652 words

Summary:

"Have no fear, Quinn Jones."

Apparently, it is a truth universally acknowledged that I, Quinn Jones, a full-fledged Gryffindor, am actually afraid of three little words.

What a load of nonsense.

Ships: James Sirius Potter/OC

Areas of Concern: general thoughts? i think i have too many characters (maybe it's not obvious in the first chapter, idk, but later on (if you don't hate the story i'll request again later :P )...) so i have no idea if i'm handling them well :shrugs: i also think quinn, the main character, isn't easy to like (though it's just how she is so maybe that's a good thing but i still don't want readers to hate her 😮 )

Edited by starbuck

poppunkpadfoot
[b]Story and Author Name, including link:[/b] passionfruit by poppunkpadfoot http://archive.hpfanfictalk.com/viewstory.php?sid=2275 (M)
[b]Warnings and Advisories:[/b] sexual content
[b]Genre[/b] angst
[b]Length:[/b] 4209 words
[b]Summary:[/b] 

"How would you feel about a free trip to France this summer?”

“That depends. What’s the catch?”

“It’s a trip with my family,” Marlene says. 
She can’t quite bring herself to look Sirius in the eye as she continues, “I’d be introducing you as my boyfriend.”

[b]Ships:[/b] Marlene McKinnon/Sirius Black
[b]Areas of Concern:[/b] marlene’s characterization, flow

sorry this is ugly, I’m on my phone lol

Deeds

All three reviews have been posted. Thanks for the requests! 

All three spots are now open

• Like 1

FawkesyLady
Posted (edited)
Story and Author Name, including link: The Spark by FawkesyLady  
Warnings and Advisories: None 
Genre Fluff 
Length: 7100 
Summary: Marcus Flint is a wizard with a razor and the owner of the up and coming Flint and Steel Salon in London. When the brilliant but reclusive owner of Weasley's Wizard Wheezes is forced into his chair, can Marcus put history aside and help? Will sparks fly, or will the whole place go up in flames...    
Ships: Marcus Flint/George Weasley 
Areas of Concern: I seem to have issues writing short stories. This is my third attempt at doing one, and it is a rare pair. Cohesive? Does it end at an okay point or does it feel chopped off? Enjoyable? Thank you for your time.
Edited by FawkesyLady
ugly

sunshine_locks

just gonna drop in here and take the last spot...

Story & Author Name: dum vivimus vivamus (M) by sunshine_locks
Warnings & Advisories: mentions of eating disorders, racism, and islamophobia
Genres: Angst, general, humor
Length: One-Shot, 18,227 Words
Ships: N/A
Summary: Reflections don't change, but people do. 
Areas of Concern: none really! comment on whatever you like!

Edited by victoria_anne
unrated mature link

Sign in to follow this