Welcome to HPFT

We are a multi-fandom/original fiction community with roots in the Harry Potter fandom community. We strive to maintain a strong focus on author feedback and inclusive writing. Here on the forums, you can join a house and participate in House Cup events, participate in writing challenges, play games, and much more!

Join the Forums

Check out the Archives

HPFT has a moderated multi-fandom/original fiction archive with an unlimited queue. There you can post your writing, as well as read and review other members' writing. Be sure to stop by and check out our latest featured stories!

Join the Archives

Find us on Social Media

HPFT is active on social media. You can find us and many members busily tweeting on Twitter, join us for livestreams on YouTube, check out aesthetics on Instagram, get sneak peeks on Snapchat, and interact on Tumblr! All our social media links can be found below.

News Ticker
  • Congratulations to Hufflepuff for winning the 2017-2018 House Cup!
  • All the finale newspapers are now available for reading
  • Staff
  • prefect
  • and house newsletter editor applications are now open
Lady Ausra

Lady Ausra's Reviews

Lady Ausra

Hello everyone!
I'm Lady Ausra, and here to review everything you've worked to bring into the world; I shall do my best to give your story all the love it deserves. I have no limit for requests, currently, and I promise to review your story within a week! (If not, you have permission to blow up my inbox)

I'm going to say it now: I will not give your story praise I do not think it deserves. I will tell you the good, the bad, and the ugly. I won't nitpick, but if there's a recurring, major problem in your story, I will mention it. However, I will never, ever flame a story. Y'all are way too awesome for that, and there's always something marvelous about your stories. 😄

Fandoms: Harry Potter 'verse, Percy Jackson/Kane Chronicles, Doctor Who (Both classic and reboot), Star Trek, Star Wars, Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Marvel, DC, Pride & Prejudice, Les Misérables, Fullmetal Alchemist, James Bond, Endeavour, Downton Abbey, Sherlock Holmes (Books and TV), and Original Fiction. There are a few more, but they're kinda obscure.

Sites: Stick to FFN, Wattpad, and AO3, please.

If I can't or won't review your story—and this rarely happensI will let you know via PM within 48 hours.

Format: If you have a multi-chapter fic, you must specifically request if you want me to review every chapter. Don't be afraid to ask, I'll happily do it!

Thou must useth this form, pretty pleaseth:

Story Title:
Author:
Genre:
Fandom(s):
Warnings:
Summary:
Ships:
Chapter Number/Word Count:
Preferred Link:
Areas of Concern (Anything in particular you want me to mention in my reviews?):
Review Every Chapter, If Multi-Chapter Story?

• Like 1

Recent Badges

LunaStellaCat
Posted (edited)

May I take the first slot?  If I'm brave enough to do this?  It's not Harry Potter.  :)   Thank you for offering.  

Story Title:Peter Calhoun (M)

Author:  LunaStellaCat 

Genre:   Drama 

Fandom(s):  Original Fiction 

Warnings:  Death, Language, Substance Abuse

Summary:  A man learns to live again after his wife passes away.  

Ships:  OC 

Chapter Number/Word Count:  There are two.  The third is being drafted.  

Preferred Link:Peter Calhoun (M)

Areas of Concern (Anything in particular you want me to mention in my reviews?):  This is my first attempt at sharing original fic.  You can review anthing.  

Review Every Chapter, If Multi-Chapter Story?  It is multichapter.  If you'd like to continue, by all means, read on.  I would like you to.  But you don't have to.   I hope you like it.  :)  I am currently drafting the third.  Thank you for offering.  

Edited by LunaStellaCat
  • Like 1

Lady Ausra
Posted (edited)

It'd be my pleasure to review your story! You caught me at an excellent time, and I'll start reading it right away.

Edit: Two reviews for your lovely story, Luna. I hope the feedback is what you're looking for. I really enjoyed it.

Edited by Lady Ausra

Recent Badges

Pen2Paper

Hey there! Wow, so I'm kind of in a rut with this fic so I could really use some fresh perspective and guidance to know if I'm doing alright with this fic or if there are major changes to be made! Thank you so much in advance and yes pretty pretty please I'd love if you can review every chapter,😬 at your convenience of course! THANK YOU!

Story & Author Name: Heaven Can Wait(M) HP Universe/ Marauders (FFN LINK (M))
Warnings & Advisories: Hate Speech, Sexual Content and Substance Abuse (Prospective warning)
Genres: Drama/ Romance
Length: Multichapter fic WIP
Ships: James/Lily
Summary: An imagining of James and Lily's lives as they move forward from "Snape's Worst Memory" and the events that followed that led them to fall for each other. 
Areas of Concern:

The chapters are on the longer side because I tend to be descriptive and there are multiple points of views. Please let me know if you as a reader feel too distracted or bored with the story. I'd love to hear about the plot and your opinion on it, moving forward. Is it too slow paced? Is it interesting enough to keep reading? How did you like my characterisations? Do you feel like they each have their own voice? or do they all just blend together? Do you have any recommendations/changes? Is there anything you absolutely can't stand... or even dislike?That's a lot of questions! Sorry 🤐  I'd really love to hear anything!

Thank you so much! 😘

• Like 1

Lady Ausra

Hello there, I'd love to review your story! I'll be reading it on FFN, and will do my best to give you good feedback!

Recent Badges

Lady Ausra

@Pen2Paper Done! I greatly enjoyed the story, and look forward to the next installment!

• Thanks 1

Recent Badges

Pen2Paper
17 hours ago, Lady Ausra said:

@Pen2Paper Done! I greatly enjoyed the story, and look forward to the next installment!

I woke up to the most wonderful reviews! Thank you so so much! 💓💓💓I will reply to them soon! I'm really thrilled that you enjoyed the story. I'm still shocked by the amazing reaction I got from you! Especially for James's characterization. Thank you!!! I couldn't upload the latest chapter on FFN as of yet, but it's updated on HPFT. I will let you know when I upload it on to FFN! I hope it's not too much to ask but would you mind transferring your reviews onto HPFT too? Pretty Please!🙏🙏🙏

THANK YOU so much once again! xx

• Like 1

Lady Ausra
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Pen2Paper said:

I woke up to the most wonderful reviews! Thank you so so much! 💓💓💓I will reply to them soon! I'm really thrilled that you enjoyed the story. I'm still shocked by the amazing reaction I got from you! Especially for James's characterization. Thank you!!! I couldn't upload the latest chapter on FFN as of yet, but it's updated on HPFT. I will let you know when I upload it on to FFN! I hope it's not too much to ask but would you mind transferring your reviews onto HPFT too? Pretty Please!🙏🙏🙏

THANK YOU so much once again! xx

Aw, the amazing reaction I try to keep my MO. I really did like your story (So probably more reviews in your future), and it'd be no problem for me to upload them to HPFT! It was my pleasure!

Edit: Done!

Edited by Lady Ausra
  • Thanks 1

Recent Badges

Aphoride

Another Les Mis fan! Welcome! :hug:

Story Title: in the dawn, we shall enter the splendid cities. (M)
Author: Aphoride 
Genre: Angst, Drama, Romance
Fandom(s): Les Miserables
Warnings: Hate Speech, Self-Harm, Substance Abuse, Violence
Summary: 

Advent is a time for hoping, for waiting, for believing; a time when gods descend to the earth, and the celestial is made temporal. 

A shame then, that Grantaire believed in nothing but Enjolras. 

Or, Grantaire lit four red candles, one each Sunday of Advent; each time, he was visited by a god: a god who performed miracles. 

Ships: Enjolras/Grantaire
Chapter Number/Word Count: One-shot, 5.7k words
Preferred Link: HPFT - above! :)
Areas of Concern (Anything in particular you want me to mention in my reviews?): Characterisation of both Enjolras and Grantaire (they're both meant to be canon era, and I went with painter!Grantaire and Enjolras Was A Charming Young Man Also Capable Of Being Terrible), the canon era itself - does it match-ish with canon?, what you thought of the plot, if you thought it flowed well or was too heavy/too descriptive, any other thoughts you had! :)

Thank you in advance :wub: 

• Like 1

Lady Ausra
Posted (edited)

Thank you! Glad to meet another Les Mis fan on the site, and it'd be my pleasure to review your story! (Especially considering Grantaire's always been one of my favorites. :clapping:)

Edit: Done, and...wow. It was fantastic, @Aphoride

Edited by Lady Ausra

Recent Badges