Welcome to HPFT

We are a multi-fandom/original fiction community with roots in the Harry Potter fandom community. We strive to maintain a strong focus on author feedback and inclusive writing. Here on the forums, you can join a house and participate in House Cup events, participate in writing challenges, play games, and much more!

Join the Forums

Check out the Archives

HPFT has a moderated multi-fandom/original fiction archive with an unlimited queue. There you can post your writing, as well as read and review other members' writing. Be sure to stop by and check out our latest featured stories!

Join the Archives

Find us on Social Media

HPFT is active on social media. You can find us and many members busily tweeting on Twitter, join us for livestreams on YouTube, check out aesthetics on Instagram, get sneak peeks on Snapchat, and interact on Tumblr! All our social media links can be found below.

News Ticker
  • Staff/prefect applications are open!
  • Ask about our Review Transfer Tool.
  • Claim your badges!
  • Check out the new emoji options.
scooterbug8515

Lily Luna Potter/Scorpius Malfoy

scooterbug8515

Okay, I seriously wonder how alone I am in this ship.  I know the popular ships are Rose/Scorp and Albus/Scorp but why do we never consider the idea of Lily and Scorp?

There is only a two year difference between them so it is 100% feasible.  Generally speaking younger women go with older men due to difference in maturity development, so there is that.

Then I also LOVE giving Harry a heart attack with this ship. (Him and Draco)  I mean really Potter/Malfoy joining in marriage.  (Yes, a viable argument for Albus/Scorpius true, but this is another option!) 

Also I love the idea in some ways of this being a bit of a forbidden fruit type of situation and to make things a wee bit difficult for Scorpius.  2 older brothers to contend with to be with Lily (that is fun!)  If Scorp and Al are friends the whole awkward talk between best friends "But she is my sister! Ew!"

Then finally I love the idea that it is just kind of  bam lightning for Scorpius.  Lily is always Al's little sister, possibly an annoying one and then one summer she shows up and is all grown up making the boy go 'wow'. 

I'm not saying that this is an OTP or that they would last forever (despite the marriage prospect) but there is a lot of fun to be had with this ship and I've always rather Scorp with Lily than him with Rose.  (Yes I like slight odd ships.)

What do others think of this ship?

• Like 1

Penelope Inkwell

I actually love this ship and I never see enough about it!  Lily (II) / Scorpius was the first fic I ever wrote, and I had so much fun with it.  I never posted it, because it needs a massive overhaul, but made me fall in love with this pairing for all time.  I know the Rose thing seems obvious based on that bit where Ron pushes Rose to beat him on all the tests, and Albus/Scorpius hits some of the same notes of dating a Potter, but I do think Lily/Scorpius is just as plausible as either of the others.  Besides, it's just a ship that's got a lot of fun and interesting potential.  I would love to see more of this pairing, for sure! 

• Like 2

ImaRavenclaw

This ship is my life! I'm thinking of starting to come up with more ideas for this ship for my fics, because I don't have a Lily/Scorpius written right now. It just seems like such a sweet ship, I can always picture them both super innocent and smart, but also really quiet. And yes, the heart attacks Harry and Draco would get is worth it for Scorpius to be with any of the Potters. I really love this ship so much, and it would be awesome if more people would write it. I think I'm going to go review some ideas and start something!

• Like 2

starbuck
Posted (edited)

lily/scorpius is one of my favourite ships! i haven't actually read that many but i've written one (though i'm pretty sure it's lost now since  HPFF went down and i didn't bother backing up my stories)

anyhow, in my mind, lily is much more laid back and relaxed and not so neurotic as i imagine rose and also a bit sneaky&temperamental due to having harry&ginny is parents so that would go well with scorpius' potential sneakiness as a slytherin :P . and i honestly don't think harry&ginny would have such a big problem with her dating a malfoy as ron would've (since i think he's a lot more judgemental than harry). james&albus - yeah, probably, because i think ron would've made it sure haha :P

Edited by starbuck
  • Like 3

Recent Badges

Lady Asphodel

I love the idea of Lily and Scorpius. I don't dislike Rose and Scorpius, but it's something about these two that sparks with me. Perhaps it's due to me writing a fic about these two (almost about them.) It was something that I like the idea at first, but as my story developed in my mind, I ended up falling for this ship... so yeah. :twothumbsup:

• Like 1