HPFanficTalk
Felpata_Lupin

Felpata_Lupin's reviews

No worries, Jenn. I probably would have taken a while anyway... Let me know when the edited version is up!

Love,

Chiara

Hello, lovely people! :wub:

Just a quick reminder that all slots are opened here, so if you are looking for some love for your stories feel free to drop a request! :loveshower:

:freeze::grouphug:

So this is neither Marauders nor light-hearted, so please feel free to skip it if it's not your thing!

Story and Author Name, including RATED link: The Only Honest Color (M) by Beeezie
Warnings and Advisories: Domestic Abuse, Hate Speech, Substance Abuse, Violence
Genre: Angst, Dark/Horror, Drama
Length: 2806 words (complete)
Ships: Astoria/Draco (ish)
Summary: I don’t really know how I got to the point where I was entirely too drunk and alone in a Death Eater’s flat with him, but there is is.
Areas of Concern: So I'm caught between being proud of this and totally second guessing it, especially when it comes to description, so I'd love your thoughts on it? <3

Hi! :)

Story and Author Name, including RATED link: War Stories: china doll (M) by endless_dreamer (on AO3)
Warnings and Advisories: Violence
Genre: Angst, General, Drama 
Length: 3,800 words 
Ships: None 
Summary: You were once a delicate China doll, but now you're cracked and broken. 
Areas of Concern: Well, sort of the whole thing? The structure of this fic is a little unconventional and well, I'm just craving general feedback on if it's meaning is clear, or if it feels too disjointed. 

This is in the queue at the HPFT archives and at HPFF, but I already posted it on AO3 and FF.net. If you'd like to wait to review until it's on HPFT/HPFF,  that's fine with me! :) Thanks in advance! <3 

Story and Author Name, including RATED link:Fight or Flight (M)

Warnings and Advisories:Violence, Hate Speech, Sexual Situations 

Genre:Drama 

Length: 4400 Words

Ships: Rolf Scamander and Luna Lovegood and Charlie Weasley & Rolf Scamander

Summary: Rolf Scamander makes a mistake and turns his back.  

Areas of Concern: Plot, Characterization, Dialogue Culture, Anything.   This was written for the August Prefect Challenge.  

UA-79258518-1