HPFanficTalk
ichigopan

What's Your Pottermore Patronus?

I see this post is quite old, but replies are still comming, so I thought I'd share with you a quote from Pottermore (from the Patronus article written by J.K. Rowling):

Spangle is interesting on the subject of those unusual witches and wizards who produce a Patronus that takes the form of their favourite animal.

‘It is my firm belief that such a Patronus is an indicator of obsession or eccentricity. Here is a wizard who may not be able to hide their essential self in common life, who may, indeed, parade tendencies that others might prefer to conceal. Whatever the form of their Patronus, you would be well-advised to show respect, and occasionally caution, towards a witch or wizard who produces the Patronus of their choice.’

Mine is a Bloodhound btw, and I'm not sure what that tells about me... ;)

Patronus.jpg

Is there anyone who hasn't taken the patronus quiz yet? ;) I just found a nice collection of all the animals and what to answer to get any of those +here :D

On 12/07/2017 at 8:20 PM, AlmaVK said:

Is there anyone who hasn't taken the patronus quiz yet? ;) I just found a nice collection of all the animals and what to answer to get any of those +here :D

The first thing that came to mind when I saw that was: "How many times someone must've done that quiz to figure that out..."

Additionally, I've done the quiz a few times because I have a several accounts on there - back from the time I was trying to figure out why the sorting hat quiz was being so wrong. When I first did it I got a tortoiseshell cat, but I kept wanting to backtrack the answers. Just now I redid it, answering everything right so that it corresponded with a specifically good memory (of a pet rat - if I'd gotten a cat again that would be a joke) and it turned into a dolphin. I've identified as a dolphin in the past - as an animal totem kinda feeling - so it feels right.

So my patronus is a dolphin. Yeah.

Edited by MeIsMoonie

UA-79258518-1