Listen, I LOVE the Fab Five. I just watched a video of Antoni and Jonathan Van Ness taking a BFF test and it made me want to know the answers about all my wonderful HPFT peeps.
Here are the questions!
- When is your birthday?
- What is your astrological sign (sun sign)?
- What is your middle name?
What is your hometown?for HPFT purposes, let's make it home state or country
- Who is your favorite musician?
- What is your favorite book? (Let's say, NOT counting HP, whether or not that would be the answer.)
- What is your favorite movie? (Again, not counting HP/FB, whether or not that would be the answer.)
- What is your favorite TV show?
- What is your favorite snack food?
- What is your favorite holiday?
- What is your coffee order? (Or tea order)
- What is your favorite season?
- Who is your celebrity crush?
- Do you have any birthmarks?
- What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
- What is your favorite school subject?
- What is your biggest fear?
My answers (because surely you're just dying to know )
- October 12
- favorite musician is hard, I don't know music things. I like Regina Spektor a lot. Also The Beatles. idk idk
- one of my favorite books is Life After Life by Kate Atkinson
- Midnight in Paris
- Queer Eye (lol who would've guessed)
- I get a lot of different coffee orders, but lately I've loved a miel with a little lavender flavor added
- First person who came to mind is Vanessa Hudgens [EDIT: OH MY GOD BUT ALSO JAMEELA JAMIL]
- no birthmarks, per say, but I do have a set of freckles shaped like the big dipper
- there's a local place here with a flavor that's mascarpone ice cream with raspberry swirl and chocolate chunks and it is BAE
- when students come to class during passing time and ask if i'll mark them tardy for going to the bathroom. IF YOU JUST WENT INSTEAD OF COMING HERE, YOU WOULDN'T BE LATE. IT MAKES NO SENSE.
- English, as long as I had a decent teacher
Please answer if you feel comfortable!