News Ticker

Archive Tag Requests

abhorsen.

We will add tags for fandoms and characters as long as you have one fic that fits them. Ships require at least five fics (you must link to them), and other tags (e.g., representation, genre, trope, etc) will be discussed by the team first.

Thank you!

Also, I found that there's a typo and there are two Molly Weasley I's and no Molly Weasley II's in the character section

Just a couple of minor things I noticed and wanted to bring to attention :)

1 -- Alice Longbottom is listed in the pairings with Frank but not as a character in her own right in the Characters section.

2 -- It appeared that Jily (pairing) was listed twice.

Thank you so much for a beautiful new home! <3

Hi! I'm in the middle of crossposting a one shot I wrote about Arya Stark but she's not in the character list? As a main character, I figured she would be. At the moment, the list goes: "Arabella Figg, Argus Filch, Arthur Weasley, Astoria Greengrass..." and so on. :)

Hi! I'm in the middle of crossposting a one shot I wrote about Arya Stark but she's not in the character list? As a main character, I figured she would be. At the moment, the list goes: "Arabella Figg, Argus Filch, Arthur Weasley, Astoria Greengrass..." and so on. :)

Fixed.

Super minor, but Katie Bell and Angelina Johnson are in the character list and Alicia Spinnet is not  :'(

Adding her now!

Do you have a fic or fics to upload to it? If so, please just give us the names of the characters/ships that you'll need so we can add them all in. :)

Guest dehlles

Yes I do. :D

Here it is.

In the pairing list, the first part of the pairings are the canon ones, and the second part are - of course non-canon ships.

Numb3rs

- Alan Eppes

- Amita Ramanujan

- Billy Cooper

- Buck Winters

- Dwayne Carter

- Charlie Eppes

- Colby Granger

- Crystal Hoyle

- David Sinclair

- Don Eppes

- Gary Walker

- Ian Edgerton

- Larry Fleinhardt

- Liz Warner

- Margaret Eppes

- Marshall Penfield

- Megan Reeves

- Mildred Finch

- Nikki Betancourt

- Oswald Kittner

- Roger Bloom

- Phillip Wright

-  Robin Brooks

- Terry Lake

- Walt Merrick

- William Bradford

PAIRINGS

- Alan/Margaret

- Don/Robin

- Charlie/Amita

- Ian/Nikki

- Larry/Megan

- Buck/Crystal

- Don/Terry

- Don/Liz

- Don/Megan

- Don/Amita

- Don/Colby

- Don/David

- Colby/Charlie

- David/Colby

- Larry/Charlie

- Ian/Charlie

- Ian/Don

- Colby/Nikki

- David/Charlie

- Liz/Nikki

Just to clarify, you have fics to upload for all of those characters and ships? If you don't have quite all of those yet, we'd be happy to add the ones you don't have yet as you write/upload fics, we just don't want to add them if they may not get used. :)

Guest dehlles

Oh...

Okay, sorry! n_n

um...

No. I don't.

But the characters I do need for now is Don Eppes and Charlie Eppes.

It's not a pairing fic. :)

If possible I would also like Nearly Headless Nick as a character.

Another thought I had ... The character and ship list is getting VERY long. Part of that is the addition of characters from other fandoms. It may not be possible, of course, but I was wondering if it's possible to isolate character lists depending on which fandom you have nominated? That is, if you're doing HP then only HP characters appear. If you're doing GoT then you get that list. If you nominate Crossover in the genre (or wherever it is) then you get them all.

Of course, if it's not possible that's fine, but I thought I'd ask. Thanks!

Is there any possible way of getting Mary MacDonald and Reginald Cattermole on the character list?

Oh...

Okay, sorry! n_n

um...

No. I don't.

But the characters I do need for now is Don Eppes and Charlie Eppes.

It's not a pairing fic. :)

Done. :)

Possible to add Mr and Mrs Granger as characters?

Done.

If possible I would also like Nearly Headless Nick as a character.

Another thought I had ... The character and ship list is getting VERY long. Part of that is the addition of characters from other fandoms. It may not be possible, of course, but I was wondering if it's possible to isolate character lists depending on which fandom you have nominated? That is, if you're doing HP then only HP characters appear. If you're doing GoT then you get that list. If you nominate Crossover in the genre (or wherever it is) then you get them all.

Of course, if it's not possible that's fine, but I thought I'd ask. Thanks!

Nearly Headless Nick is already a character. :)

As far as the larger point - yeah, I completely agree. Here's the issue:

We can't, at this point, make the ships fandom-specific. We could make the characters fandom-specific, but they don't filter down to sub-fandoms - i.e., a character entered in Harry Potter won't show up in First Wizarding War. That's currently not a problem for other fandoms, though it could be in the future. Re-entering the characters multiple times would mean that there would be multiple "Sirius Black" tags that wouldn't lead to the same fics.

There are a couple other options we have. I'll actually start a specific feedback/poll thread later today, because it's something we've talked about as a staff as well.

Is there any possible way of getting Mary MacDonald and Reginald Cattermole on the character list?

Done.

I was wondering if it would make sense for there to be some sort of general other tag in the inclusivity section. When I went to look for a tag for a character with dyslexia, I didn't feel comfortable characterizing it as a mental illness, and I imagine the same would be true for autistic characters and other things we haven't thought about yet.

Or would it serve this purpose to change "other mental illness" to "other mental disability?" I'm not certain. I see a need there, but I'm not sure I have the best phrasing.

How about 'learning disability' and/or 'developmental disability/disorder'?

I know this is a weird request... but would it be possible to have a Remus/Peter ship? *couch*

It's not weird at all! Done. :)

*blushes* Could we maybe have a Hugo/Scorpius ship tag?

Done! :)

Done!