News Ticker

Archive Tag Requests

abhorsen.

Can we get Cedric Diggory/Oliver Wood in pairings???

And also The Mortal Instruments/Shadowhunters in fandoms? (I already have some stories written).

Done! Just let me know if you need any characters/pairings added. :)

Thanks Branwen. Here are the characters and pairings. * next to the most important ones.

Jace Herondale*

Clarissa Fray*

Alec Lightwood*

Isabelle Lightwood*

Max Lightwood

Maryse Lightwood

Robert Lightwood

Magnus Bane*

Valentine Morgenstern*

Simon Lewis*

Maia Roberts

Jocelyn Fray

Lucian "Luke" Graymark

Pairings

Alec Lightwood/Magnus Bane*

Jace Herondale/Clarissa Fray*

Isabelle Lightwood/Simon Lewis*

Robert Lightwood/Maryse Lightwood

Jocelyn Fray/Lucian Graymark

That's all I can think of for now.

Done! :)

I would really like to have these pairings:

-Nymphadora Tonks/Charlie Weasley

-Harry Potter/Fleur Delacour

-Hermione Granger/Neville Longbottom

-Draco Malfoy/Viktor Krum

-Daphne Greengrass/OC

Thank you!

-Nymphadora Tonks/Charlie Weasley

-Harry Potter/Fleur Delacour

-Hermione Granger/Neville Longbottom

-Draco Malfoy/Viktor Krum

-Daphne Greengrass/OC

Charlie/Nymphadora is actually already there (with Charlie as the first name), and I've just added everything else. :)

Um, what about Founder's Era pairings? (I have a story being submitted now for Helga Hufflepuff/Salazar Slytherin)

Helga Hufflepuff/Salazar Slytherin

Godric Gryffindor/Helga Hufflepuff

Godric Gryffindor/Rowena Ravenclaw

Rowena Ravenclaw/Salazar Slytherin

Added! :)

Could you please add Ludo Bagman to the character list? I'm finishing up the first chapter of a short story about him right now. :) (Yes, I've actually written something.)

I have a couple of questions regarding the tags: firstly, is it possible to request characters who don't have canon first names and all we know is a surname?

Secondly, several of the character tags in the HPverse don't have (HP) or (Fantastic Beasts) next to their names. Is there a particular reason for that? (It's not a major issue really, just confused me a bit when I first saw it ::))

Pairing requests

Charlie Weasley/Rita Skeeter

Vincent Crabbe/OC

Could you please add Ludo Bagman to the character list? I'm finishing up the first chapter of a short story about him right now. :) (Yes, I've actually written something.)

Done. :)

I have a couple of questions regarding the tags: firstly, is it possible to request characters who don't have canon first names and all we know is a surname?

Yes - we list them by last name. :)

Secondly, several of the character tags in the HPverse don't have (HP) or (Fantastic Beasts) next to their names. Is there a particular reason for that? (It's not a major issue really, just confused me a bit when I first saw it ::))

Yes, there is.

The way the software works is that characters can only be assigned to one category, and they don't filter down to sub-categories - that's why you have to choose both "Harry Potter Universe" and the era when you post a story. Initially, our way of dealing with that was to have all characters as global character, so you could just choose the era and be done with it. Because they were all in one pot, we had the fandom attached to them.

That ended up becoming unwieldy pretty quickly though, particularly for other fandoms, so we decided to move everything and just have people choose HP Universe after all. I still have to take the (HP) out of many of them, and I haven't had the chance yet. I will be doing it in the next couple days, though. :)

(The fandom-specific thing is not an option with pairings, unfortunately, which is why that is still a global list.)

Charlie Weasley/Rita Skeeter

Vincent Crabbe/OC

Done! :)

Thank you for explaining, that makes sense! :D

In that case, I'll add some more requests:

Characters

Avery Sr.

Avery Jr.

C. Warrington

Evan Rosier

Gibbon

Montague

Mulciber

Terence Higgs

Septima Vector

Walden Macnair

Wilkes

(Clearly I write too many obscure characters. Sorry!)

Characters

Avery Sr.

Avery Jr.

C. Warrington

Evan Rosier

Gibbon

Montague

Mulciber

Terence Higgs

Septima Vector

Walden Macnair

Wilkes

Added! :)  No worries at all!

Thank you so much for the adds! However, Walden Macnair's surame is spelt Mcnair in the character list -- I understand it's most likely a typo but I'd really appreciate if it could be fixed :)

Also, because I forgot to add him in the character list I gave you (sorry! :-[) would you mind adding Jugson too? Thank you! :D

Whoops - thank you! It's fixed now, and Jugson has been added. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I swear I'm not setting up camp on this thread

I'm putting a story in a queue and have just realised that two of the most important characters aren't on the character list. Oops? Would you mind adding the following people, please? :)

Characters

Gawain Robards

Mandy Brocklehurst

Hello! Would it be at all possible to add a Louis Weasley/Lysander Scammander pairing? Thanks!

Could we have Fawkes added as a character? :) Thank you! <3

Sorry for the delay, guys - I was out of town. They've all been added. :)

Hello, there! I was wondering if 'Depression' or 'Major Depressive Disorder' could be added to the inclusivity list. : )

Done! Added depression. :)  If anyone has a story about a character with bipolar disorder, I'd be happy to add that as well!

Thank you for adding Gawain Robards, Branwen, but I can't see Mandy Brocklehurst on the character list? Could she be added too, please? :)

Thank you for adding Gawain Robards, Branwen, but I can't see Mandy Brocklehurst on the character list? Could she be added too, please? :)

Huh, that's odd! Not sure how that happened. Regardless, though, I've re-added her. :)

Okay, so I've just posted a story to the queue for a fandom that I doubt will ever get any other stories posted to it, namely Taylor Swift's Bad Blood music video. I'm not sure it deserves it's own fandom tag, honestly, but I was wondering if you think it would be a good idea to diversify the "other fandom" tag to include, for example "Other Fandom - Movie/Movie Series", "Other Fandom - Music/Music Video", "Other Fandom - Book/Book Series" and so on?

I recently read a book that's going to be a duology (hopefully a even a series), and I don't know how it happened, but I ended up with like three fics in one week for it (and I'll probably write like a dozen more)... So um. Could The Graces please be added as a fandom (it's by Laure Eve in case that's needed)?

Characters

Summer Grace

Thalia Grace

Fenrin Grace

River (*she doesn't have a last name)

Wolf Grigorov

Marcus Dagda

Pairings

Summer Grace/River

Fenrin Grace/River

Thalia Grace/River

Marcus Dagda/Thalia Grace