Welcome to HPFT

We are a multi-fandom/original fiction community with roots in the Harry Potter fandom community. We strive to maintain a strong focus on author feedback and inclusive writing. Here on the forums, you can join a house and participate in House Cup events, participate in writing challenges, play games, and much more!

Join the Forums

Check out the Archives

HPFT has a moderated multi-fandom/original fiction archive with an unlimited queue. There you can post your writing, as well as read and review other members' writing. Be sure to stop by and check out our latest featured stories!

Join the Archives

Find us on Social Media

HPFT is active on social media. You can find us and many members busily tweeting on Twitter, join us for livestreams on YouTube, check out aesthetics on Instagram, get sneak peeks on Snapchat, and interact on Tumblr! All our social media links can be found below.

News Ticker
  • Our 'The Nifflers That Stole Christmas' event is open through January 1!
  • What did the golden snitch say when Harry Potter was itchy?
  • Quidditching!
WriteYourHeartOut

Short and Sweet

forever_dreaming

This could also easily go in the Squee-worthy Reviews thread because it made me sooo happy :D Thanks for the super sweet review @abhorsen., I was so nervous about trying out a poem and this review was the best thing to see when I logged in today. love you Branwen! <3 

Shreya, omg - this is seriously your first time writing poetry?? This is amazing. The imagery is gorgeous, and as someone who writes poetry a fair amount, I'm especially impressed that you were able to handle a sestina so well for your first time. 

(Your first time?? Seriously??) 

Amazing job. Really.  Thank you for sharing it. <3

• Like 1

dirigibleplums

i got this on heaven taking the place of something evil on ao3! :D 

This was soooooo amazing. Like sooooooo much better than the cursed child. It made me laugh out loud and also even cry. Like you should become an author. I wish I could right like you. I loved this so much and if anyone ever asks if I know a good Scorbus fanfic I will recommend this one straight up. It was soooo good because it wasn't just like oh look Scorbus got together and they lived happily ever after. It like actual seemed like a real life situation and I just loved. You have to write more stories like this and you know maybe even a book (I would read it). So yeah this was just too amazing to even deal with!!!!!!

ahhh my heart is so warm <33