Welcome to HPFT

We are a multi-fandom/original fiction community with roots in the Harry Potter fandom community. We strive to maintain a strong focus on author feedback and inclusive writing. Here on the forums, you can join a house and participate in House Cup events, participate in writing challenges, play games, and much more!

Join the Forums

Check out the Archives

HPFT has a moderated multi-fandom/original fiction archive with an unlimited queue. There you can post your writing, as well as read and review other members' writing. Be sure to stop by and check out our latest featured stories!

Join the Archives

Find us on Social Media

HPFT is active on social media. You can find us and many members busily tweeting on Twitter, join us for livestreams on YouTube, check out aesthetics on Instagram, get sneak peeks on Snapchat, and interact on Tumblr! All our social media links can be found below.

News Ticker
  • FROGS Voting is upon us! Cast your vote by 4:59 AM GMT March 6.
WriteYourHeartOut

Review Tag

starbuck

r&r'd Slytherin Career Day - and for anyone who wants a good laugh, this is the story you need to read!

for the next person - i'd appreciate a review on Nuclear Love because it's my newest story but if it's not your thing, i'm fine with whatever :)

MrsDarcy

r&r'd Nuclear Love (M) by starbuck - it was amazing ❤️ 

• Like 1

Shadowkat678
Posted (edited)

Reviewed The Ghost in the Attic (M) by juls.

For anyone who follows this I'd really like to have a review on Founder's Four since I'll be updating it in a few days, Escape from Azkaban since it's new, or Cost of Redemption since I'm thinking of starting that back. :)

Edited by Shadowkat678
  • Like 1

Shadowkat678
Posted (edited)

Left a review for That's All (M)

Same as last time. Any story that catches interest is fine, but Founders Four should be updated this weekend so it'd be nice to get something on that, or my new Escape from Azkaban story. 

Edited by Shadowkat678

Lacey Black

I read and reviewed The Problem with Puffskeins 

would love my story 

I See You Watching Me

read and reviewed 

Lacey Black

I read and reviewed GreenhouseSeven

Would love mine read:

I see you watching me

Oregonian

We're a little bit out of order, so I read and reviewed potionspartner's A New Job From an Old Friend - Stan Shunpike.  A charming gem; I highly recommend it.

The next person needs to read and review bsk's Smells Like Teen Spirit, in the above post, and we'll be back in order!

Edited by Oregonian
fixed a typo