Welcome to HPFT

We are a multi-fandom/original fiction community with roots in the Harry Potter fandom community. We strive to maintain a strong focus on author feedback and inclusive writing. Here on the forums, you can join a house and participate in House Cup events, participate in writing challenges, play games, and much more!

Join the Forums

Check out the Archives

HPFT has a moderated multi-fandom/original fiction archive with an unlimited queue. There you can post your writing, as well as read and review other members' writing. Be sure to stop by and check out our latest featured stories!

Join the Archives

Find us on Social Media

HPFT is active on social media. You can find us and many members busily tweeting on Twitter, join us for livestreams on YouTube, check out aesthetics on Instagram, get sneak peeks on Snapchat, and interact on Tumblr! All our social media links can be found below.

News Ticker
  • Check out the Staff Blog for the results of this year's FROGS Awards!
  • Join the spring writing event!
  • Check out our new discord server!
  • Yearly house awards are underway!
WriteYourHeartOut

Review Tag

Felpata_Lupin

Review on After Destiny here! :wub:

blackballet

I read and reviewed What We Were (M)! I would love a review on Rozar (M), but anything from my author page is fine! Thanks!

ImaRavenclaw

I read and reviewed Vigor+ (M) by blackballet. Great stuff!

mymischiefmanaged

Just read and reviewed You should see me in a crown and it's wonderful I hope everyone else reads it too 😀

My author page is here and I've put up two new stories so would love some thoughts on either of them! 

• Like 1

Recent Badges

ImaRavenclaw

Read and reviewed Rosie+ (mature.) I highly recommend this (but wait until Emma posts another chapter because there's a super annoying cliffhanger at the end that will make you go crazy for more.) Such a great start to your story @mymischiefmanaged My whole AP is fair game but I would really love reviews on The Many Secrets and Lies of Oliver Wood+Les Retrouvailles+Summer at Quidditch Camp+ or What We Were+

Reviews in general just make me smile and make my day, so read whatever you want even if you dig all the way back to the second page :)

• Like 1