News Ticker

Earworm

WriteYourHeartOut

@starbuck I’m blaming you for this one 😂

billie eilish - bad guy 

• Haha 1

this feeling- the chainsmokers ft kelsea ballerini

surprisingly, not taylor swift's new song (although it's been stuck in there for a while) :P

out of my hands - shy martin, because honest to god everything she writes is perfect for working on complex 

Yes I know I posted in here this morning but I’ve had Russian Roulette by Rihanna in my head for the last three hours and it’s now definitely going to be involved in the new fic somehow 🙈

Guest Noelle Zingarella

She Moved through the Fair: Irish Folk Song collected/reconstructed by Padraic Colum and Herbert Hughes. I've got the version Sinaed O'Conner sings stuck in my head...although she changes the pronoun to he in her version...way too much information Noelle...

backstory: earlier today, i was trying to pour frozen french fries out of a bag and accidentally poured way too many, then proceeded to say aloud to myself, 'well, this is more than i bargained for,' which somehow morphed into a full acapella rendition of 'sugar we're going down' by fall out boy. this is why it's so good i don't have roommates

all that being said, that song has now been stuck in my head for hours.

• 2 weeks later...

I have no idea why, it's just become the song of the day. 

No Scrubs - TLC

back when i still watched GoT (i stopped after season 3 because...it became too different to the books and i got frustrated and when that passed i didn't want to spoil the books for myself so.) i was obsessed with this song and now that i'm writing the new drastoria / seven devils, i'm once again obsessed (because this is another episode of kris can't listen to songs unrelated to her writing apparently.)

ms mr - bones

(and lowkey seven devils by florence + the machine because yeah it's also fitting for this fic. obviously.)

(i probably didn't need to write all this backstory but i did.) :ninjavanish:

death by cellar darling, from their new album The Spell (which i'm basically listening to on repeat at the moment). they have such a wonderfully dark mood throughout this album and anna's vocals are amazing, j'adore. 

Make Me Feel by Janelle Monáe has been stuck in my head for several days now and I’m 100% okay with that.

nightmare by halsey is truly a whole effing mood.

• Like 1
  • elmo fire 1

lord huron - the night we met

/aka another one of the sad TAOBN songsTM

Edited by grumpy cat

It's Not Living by the 1975

Losing Myself by State Champs (aka the theme of my lifeguard au I still haven't posted)

Spice Girls - Viva Forever or Spice Girls - Wannabe

it differs per moment but it is one of those two and I blame it on the fact that Imma see them in 2.5 weeks!

chvrches - miracle

(this is sarah's fault and 'blood in the water')

• Like 1

Cross Me by Ed Sheeran, Chance the Rapper, and PnB Rock. 

All these things I've done by The Killers

I've got playlists on Spotify if anyone is interested?

Edited by Lacey Black

Juju on That Beat

• Haha 2

BLOW - don't wait for us

i watched the trailer for the miseducation of cameron post and this song just...it gives me a lot of feelings.

Fool for Love by Lord Huron