News Ticker

Swap Central

TidalDragon

If you're looking for review swaps (agreements between authors to exchange reviews on each other's stories) - look no further! Swap Central lets you announce your willingness to swap publicly to other HPFT members (you can still use other methods if you wish)!

Just follow the rules and fill out the form below!

Rules

1. This topic is only for offering swaps - please respond to swap offers by PM-ing the member(s) who have extended them.

2. Authors offering swaps may double-post in order to: (1) announce their swap is full or (2)  post a new swap.

3. Authors offering swaps should not post a new offer until they have completed their portion of any previously-agreed swaps.

4. Authors accepting swap offers should not accept a new offer until they have completed their portion of any previously-accepted swaps.

[b]Slots Available[/b]:
[b]Story Length Accepted[/b]:
[b]Story Preference (Era, Fandom, Ship, etc.)[/b]:
[b]Turnaround Time[/b]:

Swap away!

Yay! Review swaps! I missed it!  :D

Slots Available: 3

Story Length Accepted: any

Story Preference (Era, Fandom, Ship, etc.): once again, I'm ok with anything  ;)

Turnaround Time: hopefully not more than 2 days

• 2 months later...

Slots Available: 5

Story Length Accepted: 5000 words or less (per chapter). Willing to do multi-chapter swaps, but everything after the first chapter will be given less priority if others respond

Story Preference (Era, Fandom, Ship, etc.): Marauders and Next Gen, but I'll probably read anything

Turnaround Time: 1-2 days MAX! (I'm working so I can only use my nights and sometimes I work another job on my nights)

Additional Information: Mainly for my NextGen Quidditch fic Making the Reserves.

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome! <3

Once upon a time, I kept my finger on the pulse of the archives and had at least working familiarity with a large number of active WIPs. After a 3 year hiatus, that is no longer the case, and I'm looking to change that. Seeing as I'm also working on editing/completing one of my own WIPs, I figured why not offer a read&review swap!

I'm currently quite busy with my residency and masters work, but am quite excited to get started.

Slots Available: 1

Story Length Accepted: Any! Multi-chapter preferred; will read up to 10 chapters at a time (possibly more).

Story Preference (Era, Fandom, Ship, etc.): HPFF only; Will read any era and most any ship with the following exclusions - Draco/Hermione, Draco/Ginny, Teacher/Student (regardless of age)

Turnaround Time: Will depend on length of chapters and my schedule, but would like to keep it under 1 week.

Please feel free to send me a message! In the message we can discuss the specifics of what story and what sort of feed back we are both looking for. I'm anxious to become familiar with all of your writings!

• 2 weeks later...

Multi-chaptered review swap. If you have more than six or seven chapters, I'll read and leave review.

Slots Available: 1

Story Length Accepted: any. If you have more than 5000 words for each chapter, I'll read one chapter per a day or two.

Story Preference (Era, fandom, ship, etc.) : I can read any. I think I can drop longer reviews for mystery, angst or bittersweet.

Turnaroud Time: It depends on my pub music schedule, usually, one chapter per one day.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Slots Available: no limit (until I post it's full ;-))

Story Length Accepted: One-shot or single chapter (up to 5000 words)

Story Preference:  anything from Harry Potter fandom

Turnaround Time: 5 days max

In return I would need your opinion on one of two one-shots (both less than 3000 words)

- Neville/Hannah (not so classical) romance

- mistery story from the 1960s with other canon (pottermore, famous wizarding cards) and OC

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Tanda
Slots Available: no limit (until I post it's full ;-))

Story Length Accepted: One-shot or single chapter (up to 5000 words)

Story Preference:  anything from Harry Potter fandom

Turnaround Time: 5 days max

In return I would need your opinion on one of two one-shots (both less than 3000 words)

- Neville/Hannah (not so classical) romance

- mistery story from the 1960s with other canon (pottermore, famous wizarding cards) and OC

I sent you a PM. I'll do both of your stories.  :)

Slots Available: Three (3)

Story Length Accepted: Single chapter (MAX: 9,000 words)

Story Preference (Era, Fandom, Ship, etc.): HP (can be posted anywhere, but I prefer to review on HPFT, HPFF, and FF.net; Just please no Draco/ANY canon Gryffindor :P

Turnaround Time: Three (3) days

Note: I love reviews on anything, but ATM I'd appreciate them even more on one (1) of the following: Escape Velocity (M), Merlin! Stupid. What?, or Sui Generis.

EDIT: A day late, but mine are done.

Guest Tanda

Hi, Kevin, I'll do your Kaitie/Harry chapter 3, if you don't mind. And I'll appreciate if you could do my new one, HP and Druidic Magic chapter 2 at hpft.

• 1 month later...

Slots Available: If you PM me in the next twenty-four (24) hours, I'll do it.

Story Length Accepted: Single Chapter*

Story Preference (Era, Fandom, Ship, etc.): I'm up for anything.

Turnaround Time: No later than 12 May 2017.

* NOTE: If anyone is willing to review Escape Velocity (M) in its entirety, I will review your work at like-for-like length (number of chapters). But I'd love reviews of any kind on it, Chase Her, or Hindsight.

• 2 months later...

Uh, hi. I'm willing to do some review swaps. But be aware, I am not a wordy reviewer, but I will definitely try my best. Please PM me with the story link and name and I'll link you to what I would like you to review. Thanks! 

Slots Available: i think i'll stick to two. 

Story Length Accepted: single chapters, max 9k words. 

Story Preference (Era, Fandom, Ship, etc.): i do primarily next gen (i particularly like albus potter/oc), but i'm partial to hogwarts era. i don't do marauders' era. might do founders' era. 

Turnaround Time: depends. hopefully no more than two days. but if i don't get to it, you are most definitely free to call it off. 

p.s. please don't link me to sites that require me to have an account to review. 

Edited by sunshine_locks
forgot some info

Story Length Accepted: No more than 7,000 words a chapter.  

Story Preference (Era, Fandom, Ship, etc.):  Harry Potter Canon Ships or Developed OCs 

Turnaround Time:  I want to say less than a week depending on RL demands and writing projects.  I will let you know.  2 weeks max?  

I am currently working with sunshine_locks but I am almost done. 

• 3 months later...

I'll send PM about your story to review, Luna.  :)

Slots available: for two multi-chaptered stories. (If you have multi-chaptered stories, you got the chance. I'm willing to read your novel.)

I can do one-shot as well.

Story Preference (Era, Fandom, Ship etc.) : Harry Potter, BBC Merlin, Downton Abbey, Star Wars. Any Studio Gibri's works or Shinkai's works. I can even do your OF. Please PM me the link to your story.

Turnaround Time: I'll read and drop reviews two a week.

p.s. I'll send PM to Kevin(TidalDragon) after making sure which chapters of Escape Velocity I didn't read. And I'll check the other works.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Slots Available: 3

Story Length Accepted: any - multi chapter fics are also okay, but bear in mind that i'll 100% review the first two or three chapters (depending on their length) and anything after that will depend on how much time i have :) (so you might end up with a review from me on chapter 7 long after the swap is over :P  )

Story Preference (Era, Fandom, Ship, etc.): just harry potter fandom and please no student/teacher or adult/minor relationships even if there's time travel involved. (i'm also reluctant to read drarry or dramione - sorry :I )

Turnaround Time: hm, two days? i'll probably do it sooner rather than later but i work so just to be on the safe side.

• 1 month later...

Story Length Accepted: I'm game for any length. I try to review every chapter, but you've got a longer fic, I can only guarantee the first ten chapters and the last one, depending on time constraints.

Story Preference (Era, Fandom, Ship, etc.): *Takes out list, shakes head at length, then puts it away* Odds are, I'm in the fandom unless it's Twilight or anime. PM me your preferred link and your acceptance of the offer! I'll read just about anything.

Turnaround Time: A week, tops. If it takes more, you have permission to send me a Howler. :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...
Slots Available: 2
Story Length Accepted:  Anything but if it's longer or mid-story, give me more time. 
Story Preference (Era, Fandom, Ship, etc.): Any HP and OC. I can try other fandoms but no guarantee. Any ship or era is fine.
Turnaround Time: About 1 week, 2 weeks if RL is crazy. 

If you want a true critique let me know, I'll tell you all the pros and cons but fair warning. I'm a teacher and can use a red pen. 

Slots Available: 2.

Story Length Accepted: Any is fine, but one review for one chapter.

Story Preference: Harry Potter, OF, Merlin, Sherlock, LotR, Supernatural, Dresden Files, Codex of Alera, Warrior Cats. There are more, just pm me.

I prefer stories that follow canon (except for Cursed Child, ugh). AUs are fine, as long it's like the setting that's the AU. 

Turnaround Time: Usually no more than 2 or 3 days. 

• 2 months later...

Slots Available: 4

Story Length Accepted: Up to 6,000 words, with one chapter a slot

Story Preference: Harry Potter, original stuff, and pm me if there's others.

I don't do any fics with ships where an underage character is with an adult, anything with detailed sex scenes, or incest.

Should take 4 days maximum normally, with a pm if it's ant longer.

Slots Available: 3

Story Length Accepted: Any

Story Preference: Harry Potter, original stuff, and pm me if there's others.

I don't do any fics with ships where an underage character is with an adult, anything with detailed sex scenes, or incest.

Should take 3 days maximum normally, with a pm if it's ant longer.

• 1 month later...

Story Length Accepted: Any is fine, but one review for one chapter. (One chapter a slot)

Story Preference: Harry Potter

Turnaround Time: Usually no more than 2 or 3 days but I'll pm if there's any reason it'll take me longer. 

11 minutes ago, bsk said:

Story Length Accepted: Any is fine, but one review for one chapter. (One chapter a slot)

Story Preference: Harry Potter

Turnaround Time: Usually no more than 2 or 3 days but I'll pm if there's any reason it'll take me longer. 

https://hpfanfictalk.com/archive/viewuser.php?uid=1566

Edited by bsk