Welcome to HPFT

We are a multi-fandom/original fiction community with roots in the Harry Potter fandom community. We strive to maintain a strong focus on author feedback and inclusive writing. Here on the forums, you can join a house and participate in House Cup events, participate in writing challenges, play games, and much more!

Join the Forums

Check out the Archives

HPFT has a moderated multi-fandom/original fiction archive with an unlimited queue. There you can post your writing, as well as read and review other members' writing. Be sure to stop by and check out our latest featured stories!

Join the Archives

Find us on Social Media

HPFT is active on social media. You can find us and many members busily tweeting on Twitter, join us for livestreams on YouTube, check out aesthetics on Instagram, get sneak peeks on Snapchat, and interact on Tumblr! All our social media links can be found below.

News Ticker
  • Good luck to all the NaNoWriMo participants! Don't forget to stop by the Cafe.
  • What did the golden snitch say when Harry Potter was itchy?
  • Quidditching!
sapphicsunrise

The Vocational Challenge | 1 August 2018

TreacleTart

So I’m going to come out of my story writing sabbatical and submit some WIPs

I will be entering “Yes, Chef” which is a WIP I have about Scorpious becoming a Chef. Chapter 1 shows how his interest started, but everything after will be based on him in the actual kitchen.

I will also attempt to submit “Determination”, a story about Augusta Longbottom becoming the first female Auror. It focuses a lot on the office dynamics.

Third, if I have time, I may also submit a one-shot featuring Cornelius Fudge creating xenophobic propaganda during his time as Minister. 

Let me know if any of those ideas don’t work with your criteria. 

sapphicsunrise
On 6/23/2018 at 6:35 AM, starbuck said:

is a hit wizard squad on a black ops mission good for this? if so, i'm a taker :duel:

yes, sounds brilliant!

On 6/27/2018 at 1:32 AM, Pixileanin said:

thank you!

On 6/29/2018 at 6:49 AM, starbuck said:

if the hit-wizard-squad-black-ops-thingie :P is okay then here's my entry:  No Mercy. [M]

yes, fantastic!

On 7/1/2018 at 4:16 PM, TreacleTart said:

So I’m going to come out of my story writing sabbatical and submit some WIPs

I will be entering “Yes, Chef” which is a WIP I have about Scorpious becoming a Chef. Chapter 1 shows how his interest started, but everything after will be based on him in the actual kitchen.

I will also attempt to submit “Determination”, a story about Augusta Longbottom becoming the first female Auror. It focuses a lot on the office dynamics.

Third, if I have time, I may also submit a one-shot featuring Cornelius Fudge creating xenophobic propaganda during his time as Minister. 

Let me know if any of those ideas don’t work with your criteria. 

these all sound like fantastic ideas - welcome back to writing Kaitlin!

MuggleMaybe

I don't think I'm going to get to this challenge in time. I'm so sorry!

MadiMalfoy

Hey dear! I'm just putting my next chapter of Faith, Trust, and Crystal Balls into the queue so hopefully it'll be validated in a couple of days! This will be chapter 3. :) 

sapphicsunrise
On 7/18/2018 at 4:26 AM, potionspartner said:

Okay, three chapters are up. Hopefully, I'll get to a fourth by the deadline. 

The Eccentric Education of the Knight Bus (T)  Vocation is Conductor of the Knight Bus

5 hours ago, MadiMalfoy said:

Hey dear! I'm just putting my next chapter of Faith, Trust, and Crystal Balls into the queue so hopefully it'll be validated in a couple of days! This will be chapter 3. :) 

brilliant - can't wait to read everyone's entries!

facingthenorthwind

Chapter 3 of bring your curses home [m] is up! (It's in the HPFT queue but I'd rather you admired my beautiful ao3 CSS I put so much work into tbh.)