News Ticker

The Divination Room

RoxiMalfoy

Guest Rumpelstiltskin

Yaaaaaaaas!

In a hole in the ground there lived a train that was supposed to be here already.

Nine companions. So be it. You shall be known as the fellowship of the dance floor.

One ring to get some pantyhose.

The Lord of the rings and a few other things.

One does not simply be a sexy picture.

They're taking the hobbits to get a life.

The return of the Jedi mind trick.

Even the smallest person can change the course of the oldest neanderthal.

I will take it. I will take the ring to be resized don't worry.

And you shall have my phone number.

All we have to do is decide what to do with the rest of the pizza. 

A wizard is never late. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he gets off the lawnmower.

May it be a light to you in dark places, when all other lights are off and I can't see anything.

I thought up an ending for my book. "And he lived with my nephew and his wife." 

There can only be one Lord of the Rings, only one who can help me with this math homework.

The ring was made in the fires of Mount Doom. Only their can it be used for a picture frame.

Anyways, you need people of Intelligence on this sort of seasonal work.

I made a promise, Mr. Frodo. A promise. "Don't you leave the light on."

My precious will be ours once the hobittses are going to the movies with my baby.

It is a strange fate that we should suffer so much fear and doubt over the weekend but will be back to work on Monday.

Edited by Rumpelstiltskin

I did a few, mine aren't great though, I feel like my phone just keeps coming up with the same words. 

HPFT is... a really nice game.

I love HPFT because... you don't know how much you have been doing so well.

I found HPFT by... a few hours today.

I write Harry Potter Fan Fiction because... it was really fun. (these are a bit generic.)

The real reason I read fanfiction is... that I am not feeling this morning.

I can't live without Harry Potter Fan Fiction because... it was really nice and interesting and the story was interesting...

Harry Potter always... is the way to go.

Harry Potter likes... the rain and then I have to get some sleep. 

I can't live without Harry Potter because... you have been so there for me. 

Draco Malfoy is/was/are... was a fun day for me.

Harry Potter and the... way we are.

The boy who... is a fan. 

Welcome, welcome to another year... of your life.

I solemnly swear that... was a good thing.

Don't let the Muggles get... to the point.

Mr. and Mrs. Dursley of number four Privet Drive were proud to say that they were... not working on the internet. 

You're a wizard... of your hair. 

My patronus is... a good day for me to work.

Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if only... you can see it. 

It does not do well to dwell on dreams and forget... the things that you have. 

The ones that loves us never really leave us. You can always find them... and you have to work both days and off the same time.

I expect you're tired of hearing this, but you look an awful lot like... you said I wanna do the same thing. 

You have your mother's... birthday party tomorrow. 

My father will hear about... it and I was the night. 

Not my daughter, you... know I don't think they're too bad.

• Haha 1

I'm only posting the ones that are kind of funny or made sense. I kept getting a lot of same phrases, so I started changing it up between left, right, and center when going to a new sentence.

• I love HPFT because I have to go to the store and get some rest. (Tablet, you know me well...)
  • I found HPFT by the way I have a few questions about the events of the day.
  • I write Harry Potter fan fiction because I have to.
  • The real reason I write fanfiction is it a big part that was my plan.
  • Harry Potter always be here and then we will need a new phone almost certainly.
  • Harry Potter likes to be a part of the team.
  • Harry Potter and the obituaries.
  • The boy who was trying.
  • Welcome, welcome to another year of the rooster and I.
  • I solemnly swear that I can see how that goes and if you want to come by.
  • Mr and Mrs Dursley of number four Privet Drive were proud to say that they were not in love.
  • You're a wizard of Oz.
  • Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if only you were here with the girls at work.
  • It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget about the time I get home.
  • You have your mother's house cup finale.
  • My father will hear about your mom and dad.
  • Something wicked this way comes to the gym.
  • I'm sorry professor, but I must not tell anyone I am glad that is what we want.
  • You've got the emotional range of motion.
  • Raise your wands for the same thing.
  • Together, we shall cast ourselves into the office.
  • The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord is with the bulletin.
  • Master has presented Dobby with a new job. (Kind of true!)
  • Now Dobby is free to play with you.
  • It is our choices that show who we truly are, far more than one person at the desk in the office today.
  • After all, to the well-organixed mind, death is the best time.
  • Of course it is happening inside your head, but why should that mean using my credit?
  • All was well worth it to me to give you a heads up that I will be able to make it to the meeting tonight.
  • You might belong in Ravenclaw CR and I am glad to be back.
  • Ravenclaws are going on the market.

• Haha 1

A few more gems:

Harry Potter likes the way I do things to make me wanna puke.
Don't let the Muggles get to the point.
You're a wizard of Christ and you can never be so confused about what it means.
Harry Potter and the Way I Wanna Call It A Night

That last one sounds like the 40-year-old's sequel to the HP books hahaha

• Haha 2

This whole entire topic is like the gift that keeps on giving, I swear, lmao!!! xD Of course, I just HAD to come back and do all of the 4 House ones, and a few of the other ones off the list I haven't managed to hit yet... 

• You might belong in Hufflepuff or the next few minutes of your life sounds like it was just trying to be okay with giving yourself up to the right thing.
  • You might belong in Ravenclaw and you know what to say to me on this new phone now too.
  • You might belong in Gryffindor with the whole team of people who have excuses about how much they want you on board with your life but they say they've got a lot more sense than you think.
  • You might belong in Slytherin first and foremost if you're the only person who has won the title for a good idea for the most amazing thing ever.
  • Slytherins are in the process of making their own opinions about their own personal life experiences with the people who have excuses for their actions against them.
  • Gryffindors are the representatives who will tell you what was going to happen in this event and be ready for a new social security program in which the government would be a part of. (Wow, that one took quite an unexpected turn, lol!!) xD
  • Ravenclaws are exceptionally good at getting the Divination room for whenever they want you to know how much they are just as important.
  • Hufflepuffs are the most common types of people who have used their power to do something about the situation with the whole entire world. (Wooww... Even my phone knows about the Puff World Domination conspiracy theory, lmao!!!) :roflol:
  • Wit beyond measure is the most amazing new album I've seen since I rejoined the movie theater and played the music.
  • All was well received in a review and said that we had to be a part of the people who are playing now.
  • Together, we shall cast ourselves into a threesome that we will not mention to the people of the united states who are just as bad at this point in time.
  • The one with the power to vanquish the dark lord of God is a bit more complicated than we thought.
  • You've got the emotional range of a lot of people who don't have a good sense of humor.

That was soo much FUN!!! I can't want to bring a version of this game back to the Slytherin Game Room, lol!!! :P  I have LOVED reading everyone's crazy responses SO MUCH!!! 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Tanda

Gryffindors are great musicians to drop a review on your story creating new villains.   :D ??? (I feel like I understand why lions are hard to read my stories... hahaha, might be accurate. They always encourage me , try to cheer me up like musicians. I love you, guys. )

Ravenclaws are happy sequel to learn more about writing in English.  (^o^)

(It might be BINGO for me... )

Hufflepuffs are well described with Sirius as many WIP stories based on archives. ? ( I feel like searching if  such a story really exists on hpft archives ...)

Slytherins are lots of mystic things made by themselves.  ?

(I think I can understand this???)

From Harry Potter quotes,

'Help will always be situated at hpft archives to those who approach for voting.' (Half of this right about this site's activities.. . :D )

'It's our choice, guys, that show what fate is waiting, far more than half of human beings.' (???)

'It takes a great deal of human beings to cheer up to date with Sirius, but just as much to read my stories.'

(mmm, my efforts for writing in English will never end...)