Welcome to HPFT

We are a multi-fandom/original fiction community with roots in the Harry Potter fandom community. We strive to maintain a strong focus on author feedback and inclusive writing. Here on the forums, you can join a house and participate in House Cup events, participate in writing challenges, play games, and much more!

Join the Forums

Check out the Archives

HPFT has a moderated multi-fandom/original fiction archive with an unlimited queue. There you can post your writing, as well as read and review other members' writing. Be sure to stop by and check out our latest featured stories!

Join the Archives

Find us on Social Media

HPFT is active on social media. You can find us and many members busily tweeting on Twitter, join us for livestreams on YouTube, check out aesthetics on Instagram, get sneak peeks on Snapchat, and interact on Tumblr! All our social media links can be found below.

News Ticker
  • Good luck to all the NaNoWriMo participants! Don't forget to stop by the Cafe.
  • What did the golden snitch say when Harry Potter was itchy?
  • Quidditching!
abhorsen.

abhorsen.'s graphic requests

abhorsen.

Hey, guys! I'm Branwen. ^_^

I've been making graphics for 6 or 7 years now - I'm ranked "Master" over at TDA and "Famous" over at Shadowplay. You can check out my TDA gallery +here and my deviantart +here, if you want to get an idea of what my graphics look like. (Also, I usually do the bulletin graphics, so if you like those, you might like my other stuff.)

Now, onto the important stuff:

Graphics I'll Make: Banners, Headers, Signatures/Icons, Awards

Sites You Can Use Them On: I'm good with the graphics being used on HPFT (obviously), any of our affiliate sites, and tumblr if you want to promote your fic there. For anything else, just ask. ^_^

Slots: One at a time for now. If you want matching graphics, mention that, because I might want to do them all at once. ;)

Turnaround: 7-10 days.

Request away! ^_^ Here's the form:

Story and Author Name, including link: [if you don't have a link yet, let the artist know; they may or may not choose to fill the request anyway]

Graphic type/dimensions:

Sites you intend to use the graphic on:

What you'd like on the graphic: [this includes text, characters/faceclaims, mood/theme, specific items/settings, etc]

• Like 2

facingthenorthwind

I've been thinking I should request graphics but too weenie to do so for ages, so this new forum is wonderful. :P Forgive me, I haven't made any graphics in years and......I am afraid.

Story and Author Name, including link:  two certainties [m]

Graphic type/dimensions: banner, 700x110; possibly a sig version which could just be like....500x110 or something? if not then that's totally fine, I don't want to be a bother!! 

Sites you intend to use the graphic on: HPFT, and possibly AO3 if you're ok with it but if not I totally understand. <3

What you'd like on the graphic: [sweats] uhhh god I have no idea. D: preferably not the movie actors? you have read the fic, so you know it's....sad. Was the shattering timeturner cabinet in the films? I don't think so, hmm. god I have!! no idea!!! I realise I am giving you absolutely zero things to work with here. you can bother me for more things if you like? why is my brain so blank. I don't think I want a quote on it, just the title and the penname would be rad, unless you have any other ideas! as you can tell, I have....no ideas.

• Like 1

facingthenorthwind
1 hour ago, abhorsen. said:

@facingthenorthwind - How's this?

vtVr3W.png

vtV30j.png

I love it!!! Will rehost and then put up on hpft tomorrow. <3

• Like 1

abhorsen.

Awesome! I'm so glad it works. <3

One slot open.

StarFeather
Posted (edited)

Story and Author Name, including link: Cherry Blossoms (M)

Graphic type/dimensions: 700 x 110 pixel  banner size

Sites you intend to use the graphic on:  hpft archives

What you'd like on the graphic:  The atomic bomb dome in Hiroshima, cherry blossoms in bloom in the blue sky.

You might use these:  the atomic bomb dome peace symbol (all audiences), cherry blossoms 1 (All Audiences) cherry blossoms 2 (all audiences)

Mood in pastel colors wishing peace all over the world. 

the title: Cherry Blossoms

Thank you in advance, Branwen.  :)

Edited by StarFeather
  • Like 1