News Ticker

beyond the rain's graphics

beyond the rain

beyond the rain's graphics

Hello! For those of you who don't know me, I'm Bex and I've been making graphics for 400 8 years (on and off) 
I have a gallery on TDA here++  if you'd like to take a look! 

Graphics I'll make: banners, chapter images, signature sets, awards

Where you can rehost them: HPFT (archive or forums), TDA, PW, any RP site, tumblr, a03 etc etc
slots: I'm feeling adventurous, so let's go with two at a time for now!
That being said, I'd prefer it if you only requested one thing at a time.
So if you need a banner, CI and sig set (idk why you want all of these things from me) could you please request them separately? Thank you ^_^

turnaround: seven days, if I'm any longer feel free to PM me! 

here's the requesting form: 

Story and Author Name, including link: [if you don't have a link yet, let the artist know; they may or may not choose to fill the request anyway]

Graphic type/dimensions:

Sites you intend to use the graphic on:

What you'd like on the graphic: [this includes text, characters/faceclaims, mood/theme, specific items/settings, etc]

note: Because of the program I use, I can only edit colouring and text. If you're unhappy with the base (i.e you'd like me to add/move/remove/change an image) then there isn't much I can do, sorry! 

Please remember to rehost and credit me when using my graphics! Happy requesting! 

• Like 1

FIRST.

Story and Author Name, Including Link: Chai, Dancing, and a Friend in the Wee Hours of the Morning by 800 words of heaven
Graphic Type: Banner, please (I can't remember the dimensions :( but whatever is the standard is cool!)
Sites You Intend to Use the Graphic on: HPFT, maybe AO3 and FF as well
What You'd Like on the Graphic:
Alia Bhatt as Hannah Abbott. I can provide pics if you like, but I'm happy with whatever you find as well :) If possible, I'd like her to be smiling
Matthew Lewis as Neville Longbottom. Same deal - I can find pics if you like, but I'm also happy with whatever you want to use. Again, I'd like him looking any positive emotion
Colour scheme wise, I'd like something fun and bright. The mood of the story is romantic and fluffy, but overall pretty chill and homey.

Hope all of that makes sense! If you have any questions, let me know! Or if the request isn't working for you, that's okay, too.

PS: I do have a current graphic, and the artist has granted their permission for me to re-request :)

• Like 1

@800 words of heaven - so you may hate this, but I went in a completely different direction with it than I thought I would. I'm usually a stock based person, but seeing as you had that with your last banner, I went with a happy, abstract, texture out of my comfort zone based banner instead: 

image.png 

I hope this is okay! I can add your username somewhere if you like, just lmk!

• Like 1

Ooh! That's super fun! Very different to all the banners I have already. Thanks for doing this, Bex! Shall rehost and credit :)

I'm glad you like it!! 

Both spots are open again now!

Hi!! If you don't mind, I'm gonna snag a spot for the one story on my AP that I somehow never got around to getting a banner for :P

Story and Author Name, including link: Matters of the Heart by ShadowRose

Graphic type/dimensions: Banner, so 700x110?

Sites you intend to use the graphic on: HPFT

What you'd like on the graphic: Tom Felton as Draco and Keira Knightley as Astoria - it's a relatively lighthearted story but I've always kinda envisioned the banner having a darker/greenish vibe? lol, but feel free to do whatever you're feeling!

• Like 1

Guest Rumpelstiltskin

Bex! I've come to snatch your second slot! 

A couple things: I super apologize for this hot mess of a request because I know I'm complete trash when I'm trying to request artwork, anywhere. :$ I don't know what's wrong with me, I'm just incapable of requesting. Also, because of what I just went over, if you aren't up to this for any reason, just let me know -- I will not take offense (I'm a hot mess, and so is this request). Here we go!

Story and Author Name, including link:  We, Lawbreaking Citizens by Rumpelstiltskin, +link [Mature]

Graphic type/dimensions: Banner, 700 x 150 please! 

Sites you intend to use the graphic on: HPFT <3

What you'd like on the graphic: 

The title. (I would very much like to NOT have my username in the banner, please. :wub:)

People: So Ji Sub and Ryohei Otani 

Mood / Theme: Okay, so we've firstly got some gay & fluffy & romantic elements, and then dystopia with underlying darker themes :/ . I don't know what you can do with that, but ideally, that is even remotely helpful. 

Other: So, right, feel free to take some artistic liberties and I again apologize for all this hot mess. 

^okay guys, just letting you know I've seen these and they should be done in the next couple of days. 

Also @ShadowRose - Just checking, I have a lot of pictures of Keira Knightley in Atonement - are they okay to use or would you prefer her looking a bit more modern? 

Those are fine!!

:loveshower: I love it!! Rehosted and credited <3

• Like 1

You're welcome!! 

Two spots are now open to anyone who wants them! 

I'd like a  slot:)  

Story and Author Name, including link: [if you don't have a link yet, let the artist know; they may or may not choose to fill the request anyway]Marionette (M)

Graphic type/dimensions:  Standard Dimensions 

Sites you intend to use the graphic on:  HPFT 

What you'd like on the graphic: [this includes text, characters/faceclaims, mood/theme, specific items/settings, etc]  It's a political drama.   I'd rather like bright colors please.  And the text on one line as far as the title.  And a legible bold text.  It's about Kingsley as MoM, and I don't like pictures of characters because you see them differently in your mind as author or reader.  You have complete artist license here.  Rain would be nice.  Maybe an upside down umbrella.  Like I said, I like abstract objects as covers.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

@LunaStellaCat - I have no idea how I missed this!!! Give me a day or two and I'll have something for you ❤️ again, i'm so sorry it's taken me until now to even reply!!! 

@LunaStellaCat 

I couldn't decide on text size, so I have a few versions for you! 

image.png

image.png

image.png 

I can't do any changes outside of text and colouring - so hopefully this works for you! 

Story and Author Name, including link: It's for Project Azkaban (M). Author name is the same as my username here: Unwritten Curse. I'd like both the title and my username on the sig set.

Graphic type/dimensions: Sig set. I don't know dimensions, but I trust your judgment.

Sites you intend to use the graphic on: Just HPFT

What you'd like on the graphic: I'm looking for a set to advertise my new WIP, Project Azkaban. It's of the Horror/Dark genre with some Action/Adventure thrown in. The banner for the story fits the overall theme pretty well, but for this sig set, I'm looking to add some characters to it for another dimension.

Characters: Teddy Lupin (Xavier Samuel, with long-ish hair but NO facial hair - kind of like  this) and Victoire Weasley (Freya Mavor)

Images: Azkaban Prison; I'd love the Ministry of Magic or Department of Mysteries logo as well, if you can find one; forest background (these are all just ideas--do what works for you)

Thanks in advance! Your graphics are lovely! 

• Like 1

@Unwritten Curse - if you're unhappy with how this turns out I totally understand. I struggled trying to get all the images in that you asked for - so I went for the forest vibe instead! 

image.png  image.png
image.png 

• Thanks 1

Ooh! I love how creepy and dark it is!

Don't worry about not being able to include all the background images. Those were all just suggestions to help you out. I was open in that regard--it was the mood that I was most set on and you NAILED it.

Also, I didn't think I liked Xavier Samuel with facial hair and then you find THAT picture. :wub:

All of this to say I LOVE IT. Thank you so much!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello dear! It seems you have a slot open, and I'd love a banner from you!

Story and Author Name, including link: "The Outset"

Graphic type/dimensions: banner; standard (either 500x200 or 700x150 — or whatever those two possible sizes are :P )

Sites you intend to use the graphic on: HPFT

What you'd like on the graphic: The title, of course, but no other text. I'd love Alfie Enoch and Luke Youngblood. They're around 17 & 19 in this story, so more recent pictures would be great. The story is a mix of comfort and fluff, being kind of moody throughout with recollections of the war, but ending on a happy note. If it helps, the setting is Hogwarts after the final battle, so the castle is being repaired. The background can really be whatever you'd like (though I'd maybe avoid anything too nature-y). The story isn't too long if you'd like to skim it for inspiration.

Thank you so much ahead of time! Let me know if you have any questions and feel free to run any images by me if you want to check before you make the base! :hug:

Edited by Renacerá
  • Like 1

@Renacerá - just popping in to say that im still working on this! Expect it in a day or two! Im so sorry for the wait!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, beyond the rain said:

@Renacerá - just popping in to say that im still working on this! Expect it in a day or two! Im so sorry for the wait!

Don’t worry about it, dear! There’s no rush at all. ?

@Renacerá  so I downloaded a lot of new stock/textures today - so I tried out a lot of my new images on your banner! 

image.png 

I hope this is okay! 

o h m y g o s h

Bex, it is stunning! I love it so, so much! I can't thank you enough!