News Ticker

just.a.willow.tree's graphic requests

just.a.willow.tree

Hi guys! I'm Eva! 🥰💛 I have a gallery posted here+ if you would like to check it out before requesting! 💖

Some General Guidelines:

• I'm willing to make any type of graphic (e.g. banners, chapter images, signature sets, awards, picspams, headers/dividers) except for computer wallpapers.
  • You may request graphics for any site/purpose!
  • Please credit me with "just.a.willow.tree @ HPFT" or "just.a.willow.tree @ TDA"!
  • One graphic per request, please! (Except for awards -- you may request multiples of those.)
  • Just one request at a time -- please wait for the previous person to pick up their graphic before posting. 😊
  • Feel free to reference other graphics I've made, if you want a certain mood/coloring!
  • In general, I can only easily change text and colors.
  • Usually I'll take a week at most, so definitely feel free to PM me with a reminder if I've taken longer than that! 😅

Here's the request form!

Story and Author Name, including link: [if you don't have a link yet, let the artist know; they may or may not choose to fill the request anyway]

Graphic type/dimensions: [note: if you don't know the dimensions, just write the graphic type you want (e.g. banner, chapter image, etc.) and I'll go with the standard]

Sites you intend to use the graphic on:

What you'd like on the graphic: [this includes text, characters/faceclaims, mood/theme, specific items/settings, etc]

Edited by just.a.willow.tree
  • Like 2

FIRST! I have a request for a signature set, if you'd like to take something like that on! :D

Graphic Type: Signature set - I remember avatars are 100x100, but I can't remember what the signature is. Whatever the standard size is :)
Sites Intended: HPFT
What You'd Like on the Graphic: Jack Falahee as Regulus Black (if you'd like me to source some pics for him, I shall!) and the words: "Welcome to the afterlife, Regulus". I want the mood to be both fun and mysterious, if that makes any sense at all.

Please let me know if you have further questions, or this isn't working for you. Thank you, Eva! :)))

• Like 1

Okay, so I have two versions. :P 

ibZK9X7.png

j34fJ3t.png

If you like one of them, let me know which and I'll cut an icon for you! It's going to be a little difficult for me to make major changes (like moving images around) but I can make minor changes (like altering the colors). It's also 100% okay not to take this set if you don't like it! ^_^ <3

• Like 1

Ooh! I like the second one! Skeletons! Is it possible to make the text stand out a little bit more? If it's a major change, though, no worries!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, 800 words of heaven said:

Ooh! I like the second one! Skeletons! Is it possible to make the text stand out a little bit more? If it's a major change, though, no worries!

Yep of course! I tried to make the text a little darker, let me know if this is alright. ^_^ Also, I ended up making the icon 150x150, just because on HPFT the icon sizes can get a little funny :P You can crop it when you upload it to HPFT however you want, or you can keep it as is, up to you!

xofP1B8.png 2w9Bp6l.png

If you want any more changes, let me know!

• Like 1

Yay I'm so glad! :wub:

One slot open <3

Eva, lovely! Would you do me the honor of making a banner for The Maidens and the Tower?

Story and Author Name: +The Maidens and the Tower (M) by MuggleMaybe

Graphic type/dimensions: standard banner size

Sites you intend to use the graphic on: HPFT only

What you'd like on the graphic: Hattie (brunette, hazel or green eyes, more soft) and Martha (blonde, brown eyes, freckles, more lively). Sadly, both girls are white. Any images appropriate to the setting and story. The title and my author name (small). I would prefer the banner lean more toward romantic than grim. Golden colors sounds nice but I'm totally flexible.

I 100% trust you, so honestly just do what you feel fits the story & your style <3

• Like 2

@MuggleMaybe I always say I'm going to take longer than I actually do :P Anyway, here it is! I hope it's okay, and that you like the faceclaims haha.

KOTmaTU.png

Let me know if I can make any changes! <3

• Like 4

AH THANK YOU SO MUCH IT'S GORGEOUS! Will rehost and credit ASAP <3333

• Like 1

AHH I'm so happy you like it!! :hug::hug::wub::wub: 

One slot open! <3

Graphic Type: Challenge Winner Graphics
Sites Intended: HPFT
What You'd Like on the Graphic: If I could PM about you  about this further if you'll take on this request for me! :)

• Like 1

@Crimson Quill I hope these are okay! <3

(Under the spoiler tag so that winners don't get potentially spoiled :P If you entered in the challenge, don't look haha)

Spoiler

mZ1z1kJ.png 3Zaj4YM.png hh9N6Rk.png

Edited by just.a.willow.tree

Story and Author Name, including link: Luna StellaCat  Story Marionette (M)

Graphic type/dimensions: standard It’s a story banner 

Sites you intend to use the graphic on: HPFT 

What you'd like on the graphic: This is completely up to you as you are an artist.  I had a banner and then realized I don’t like people in it but objects.  It’s about Kingsley and his rise in the MoM.  I like brighter themed banners and I’d rather the title be on one line.  Again, this is up to you. It’s a story about getting used to the political scene. 

It would be awesome if you accept.  Thanks.

Edited by LunaStellaCat

@LunaStellaCat I don't have a slot open right now, as I'm waiting for Abbi to pick up her graphics. She may want changes and such, so please come back once I say that there's one slot open. ^_^ 

• 2 weeks later...

Story and Author Name, including link: Sorry by TreacleTart

Graphic type/dimensions: banner 700x110

Sites you intend to use the graphic on: HPFT, AO3, possibly shadowplay

What you'd like on the graphic: a woman (I would prefer someone who is a POC, but don't have a preference to a specific actress/singer/etc), darker colouring, story is about heartbreak, so maybe something that reflects that. I'm pretty open to whatever you want to do.

• Like 1

@TreacleTart I hope this is okay! :$ Let me know if you need any changes, though the thing I can change the easiest is coloring.

FCqBth4.png

Also, feel free to not take this at all, I'm 100% fine with that. :hug: 

• Like 1

That’s beautiful! I love it! As soon as I get home I will get it posted. ?

• Like 1

Yay! ? One slot open! ❤️ 

*raises hand* I've been eyeing this thread since I first noticed it yesterday so pardon me swooping in here instantly now that the slot is open XD

Story and Author Name, including link: to dwell on dreams by Stella Blue

Graphic type/dimensions: Banner, 700x110

Sites you intend to use the graphic on:  HPFT, Ao3

What you'd like on the graphic: Padma Patil. maybe dandelion seeds. some sort of ivy/vines. sort of an ethereal quality to it?

extra notes: I specifically chose you since I know you've read the story, and as I don't have a very specific idea of what I want on the banner other than general atmospheric ideas you kind of have free rein with this. have fun! and thank you so much ❤️

• Like 1

@Stella Blue So I tried really hard to fit the ethereal quality of this and I hope it worked out? ? I'm sorry I couldn't get the images you requested in as well as I'd originally hoped!

MqUjRjA.png

Let me know if you need any changes made to this, or if you'd rather not take it at all! ❤️ 

• Like 1

EEEEEEEKKKK I LOVE IT :wub: Im on my phone and can't save it right now but next time i go into town with my computer I will rehost and credit! THANK YOU, you are amazing

• Like 1

I'M SO HAPPY YOU LIKE IT ???

One slot open! ❤️