News Ticker

just.a.willow.tree's graphic requests

just.a.willow.tree

Graphic type/dimensions: About Me headers (whatever you used to use for the In the Spotlight blog posts should work fine)

Sites you intend to use the graphic on: HPFT

What you'd like on the graphic: OKAY. 

Generally, I’d love for the mood to be dreamy and hopeful, and to incorporate both Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff colors (mostly blues, golds, and others complementary colors). I don’t want it to be too bright though.

A nonexhaustive list of things that feel like me:

Spoiler

butterflies, flowers, clocks, birds, sunrise or sunset, books, tea, the sun, quiet energetic music, cottages in the woods, libraries, spring and autumn, fireflies on a cool summer night

You can choose any of those things or things that seem in the vein of those things (so clearly natural things, books/things associated with adventure and discovery. If you wanted to include a person (which you don’t have to), I would if it were a darker-skinned WOC (doesn’t have to be Indian).

I was imagining a big header for the top, and smaller headers cut for the sections. So, for the top header, I’d like “sibilant” and “shreya” in smaller text.

The section headers: 

OF THE DAY, MY WRITING, AWARDS/ACCOLADES, and RECOMMENDATIONS.

Thank you so much in advance ❤️

• Like 1

@sibilant sorry for the wait!! I just wanted to get your opinion on this main header before I cut out the mini-headers :P definitely feel free to request changes! (you also don't have to take this if you don't like it ❤️)

1930145555_aboutmeforshreya.png.76ca5006558e27734f9633fcdde59626.png

• Like 1

EVA OMG I LOVE THIS ❤️ The only change I'd request is for "shreya" to be moved below "sibilant" so it lines up with the "lant" part. I'd love for the mini-headers to be in the same font as "sibilant"! Thank you so much, it's perfect!! ❤️

• Like 1

@sibilant here are your changes + dividers! please let me know if there's anything else you'd like changed ❤️

GdzfUml.png

mYM86jF.png

b4jsq6T.png

ZMXct4C.png

8ZdpRrp.png

• Like 3

*FAINTS* THEY’RE PERFECT ❤️ thank you so much!! I’ll put them up tomorrow morning :D

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi eva!! :waving: 

Story and Author Name, including link: The Wedding by MadiMalfoy

Graphic type/dimensions: 700 x 150 

Sites you intend to use the graphic on: HPFT archives

What you'd like on the graphic: Title of the story, my penname, Emma Watson as Hermione Granger (Adult), Tom Felton as Draco Malfoy (Adult), wedding bouquet, maybe glasses of wine if it works. I'm good with whatever color scheme you find works best ^_^ 

Let me know if you have any questions or want clarification!

• Like 1

EVA THIS iS BEAUTIFUL AND JUST WHAT I WAS PICTURING ❤️ 

• Like 1

YAY I'M SO GLAD YOU LIKE IT ❤️❤️❤️

one slot open!

• Like 1

Hello! I thought I would drop by and request something as I been meaning to and I've seen your awesome work around the site and the things you've done for the House Cup events and so forth so yeah! ;w;

Story and Author Name, including link:  N/A since I don't have a story yet! ;w; 

Graphic type/dimensions:  Signature? And can I have 400 x160 size-wise. 

Sites you intend to use the graphic on: HPFT! 😄

What you'd like on the graphic: [this includes text, characters/face claims, mood/theme, specific items/settings, etc]: Okay, I'll do my best to describe the time of signature I want although I feel that I only have a few things I want in terms of specifics and or what I do want: Faceclaim is Kathryn Newton for one of my characters whose name is Kelsie who is my protagonist for When Nothing Cried.  Um, can you have maybe have flowers like bright colored yellow tulips and or any tulips. The text would say: "Hope in the memory not forgotten."  Everything else, I'll leave it up to you from color scheme to text font and whatnot since I'm not sure what else that I do want and feel it's better to let you do what you feel is best. ;w;   Let me know if you need any more classifications and or have questions! ;w; 

Edited by starlitcastles
  • Like 1

Hmm the only changes I could think up of is to make the words bigger? Like keep the "H" part of Hope the way it is but make the other parts slightly bigger? Otherwise that's the only change I can think up of! ;w;  Otherwise,  I really love this signature so far! 😄

• Like 1

Ahhh yay, that looks lovely! Thank you so much, Eva! 💛

• Like 1

Story and Author Name, including link: The Girl and The Fae by Shadowkat678

Graphic type/dimensions: Story banner

Sites you intend to use the graphic on: HPFT

What you'd like on the graphic: I'm not really sure what I want on this one except for it to have a fairytail vibe to it. Other than that you have free reign. Probably something more colorful. :)

Edited by Shadowkat678

• 4 weeks later...

@Shadowkat678 I have overestimated my ability to make graphics in school 😭 I’m really sorry, I can’t finish the request / take new ones at the moment

@just.a.willow.tree do you want me to temporarily lock your thread until you think you'll have time to take on new requests?

3 hours ago, grumpy cat said:

@just.a.willow.tree do you want me to temporarily lock your thread until you think you'll have time to take on new requests?

that would be great, thank you so much!!

• grumpy cat locked this topic
  • grumpy cat unlocked this topic

Hi, guys! I've decided I'm reopening my graphics request thread, so if any of you have any graphics you would like, I'd be happy to make them! The rules are the same: please fill out the form, and wait to request until the previous person has picked up their graphics. 😊💛

Edit: For a recent graphic style reference, here's a banner I made for the lovely Bianca just today. 💛

1254864904_babyblishwicksbannerforbianca.png.fcbce1730be89bbff65733ff1d17bc8c.png

Edited by just.a.willow.tree
  • Like 2

helloooo eva! ❤️

Graphic type/dimensions: twitter header, looks like the recommended size is 1500x500
Sites you intend to use the graphic on: twitter
What you'd like on the graphic: 
characters: emma (crystal reed), murphy (richard harmon), and perri (paulina singer). emma is the central character, and if she could (ideally) be between murphy and perri, that'd be great!
other images: i don't really have anything specific in mind for a background but i write them primarily in modern AUs with summer-y vibes. +here's (m) one of the pinterest boards to give you an idea, but it doesn't have to be specific to that. same with the character images; if you find something better, feel free to use it! as long as they're smiling/looking relatively happy.
text: 'follow your arrow' in some kind of cursive-y font 

thank you so much! absolutely no rush at all, and i'm happy to try and provide other pictures or answer any questions! 😊

• Like 1

@dreamshadow How is this? 🥰 Please let me know if you want any changes, I'd be more than happy to adjust things for you!

345953681_twitterheaderforjill.thumb.png.704389492b465a1a5ae8e6c32588958f.png

• Like 1

10 hours ago, just.a.willow.tree said:

@dreamshadow How is this? 🥰 Please let me know if you want any changes, I'd be more than happy to adjust things for you!

345953681_twitterheaderforjill.thumb.png.704389492b465a1a5ae8e6c32588958f.png

it's gorgeous!! 

just some minor changes, if possible 😊 would you be able to make the coloring slightly darker? and for the text to stand out a little more, maybe color-wise? the font and everything is perfect ❤️

thank you so much!!

• Like 1