Welcome to HPFT

We are a multi-fandom/original fiction community with roots in the Harry Potter fandom community. We strive to maintain a strong focus on author feedback and inclusive writing. Here on the forums, you can join a house and participate in House Cup events, participate in writing challenges, play games, and much more!

Join the Forums

Check out the Archives

HPFT has a moderated multi-fandom/original fiction archive with an unlimited queue. There you can post your writing, as well as read and review other members' writing. Be sure to stop by and check out our latest featured stories!

Join the Archives

Find us on Social Media

HPFT is active on social media. You can find us and many members busily tweeting on Twitter, join us for livestreams on YouTube, check out aesthetics on Instagram, get sneak peeks on Snapchat, and interact on Tumblr! All our social media links can be found below.

News Ticker
  • Good luck to all the NaNoWriMo participants! Don't forget to stop by the Cafe.
  • What did the golden snitch say when Harry Potter was itchy?
  • Quidditching!
Sign in to follow this  
Rumpelstiltskin

Percy Jackson and the Olympians

Rumpelstiltskin

Title: Spartan
Author: just.a.willow.tree
Links: +here [M]
Advisories: Derogatory Language, Sexual Content, Substance Abuse
Length/Completed: 3 chapter at 10023 words, not yet completed
Main Character(s): Annabeth Chase, Drew Tanaka, Leo Valdez, Percy Jackson, Piper McLean, Reyna Ramirez-Arellano
Main Pairing(s):  Annabeth Chase/Percy Jackson, Drew Tanaka/Reyna Ramirez-Arellano 
Genre(s):  Drama, Fluff, Humor, Romance
Summary: 

When Piper McLean's photos are found mysteriously burned, all signs point to Drew Tanaka as the culprit. Now she has to sit through this undignified trial (if it can even be called that) to prove her innocence. She tells her side of the story to a panel of four other Camp Half-Blood campers, and as she continues, her audience grows more and more captivated.

Because this story details a secretive fling with the dignified, stoic, and decidedly unromantic Reyna Ramirez-Arellano.

Other Identifying Details (if applicable):  Inclusivity: ADHD, Bi, East Asian, Hispanic, Lesbian, LGBTQA, Person of Color
Reason for recommending: This story makes me laugh so much -- the humor is incredible. I cannot get enough of the characters, especially the epic squabbles between Drew and Leo. Also, this whole Drew/Reyna ship is something that I'm anticipating and Eva has been doing a remarkable job building up to it so far. I've been having too much fun while reading this (so much so that my reviews left on this are usually a cacophony of keyboard smashes, squee, and general shouting. The kicker here is that I'm nearly completely ignorant about the Fandom (in that I've never read a single book in the series and watched one of the movies a few eons ago, which I vaguely remember. It's definitely been easy enough to read without little-to-no Percy Jackson fandom knowledge. I definitely recommend this to anyone who's in need of a good laugh. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sign in to follow this