Welcome to HPFT

We are a multi-fandom/original fiction community with roots in the Harry Potter fandom community. We strive to maintain a strong focus on author feedback and inclusive writing. Here on the forums, you can join a house and participate in House Cup events, participate in writing challenges, play games, and much more!

Join the Forums

Check out the Archives

HPFT has a moderated multi-fandom/original fiction archive with an unlimited queue. There you can post your writing, as well as read and review other members' writing. Be sure to stop by and check out our latest featured stories!

Join the Archives

Find us on Social Media

HPFT is active on social media. You can find us and many members busily tweeting on Twitter, join us for livestreams on YouTube, check out aesthetics on Instagram, get sneak peeks on Snapchat, and interact on Tumblr! All our social media links can be found below.

News Ticker
  • Our 'The Nifflers That Stole Christmas' event is open through January 1!
  • What did the golden snitch say when Harry Potter was itchy?
  • Quidditching!
forever_dreaming

The #Squad Challenge | Deadline: August 30th, 2018

StarFeather

I'm in with Founders. :)

Lady Ausra
Posted (edited)

BBC Merlin. Dear God, yes. Um, will work out kinks in certain plot in the future. But will involve Arthur, Merlin, and company kicking ass and taking names. Might possibly fall into crack somewhere along the line, but it will be brotherly crack with enough feels to compensate.

Spoiler

Current summary in my head, in a dream world where everyone is alive, healthy, and NOT DEAD LANCELOT: Merlin gets a friendly kidnapping by the Catha. This is a bad idea on many levels, the least of which is annoying the greatest warlock to walk the earth. The Knights of the Round Table and their fearless leader are Not Happy. Morgana and Agravaine spectate.

Edited by Lady Ausra

Recent Badges

StarFeather

I am sorry, my RL will be busy, so I am afraid I can't write for this challenge by the deadline. I hope I can make it for your next other challenge. 😣

MuggleMaybe

I'm so sorry, but I haven't had time to finish this. :( Thanks for hosting such a great challenge though! I'm sure all the entries are awesome and I need to read them asap!

Lady Ausra

So, so, incredibly sorry, but real life overtook things, and I won't be able to get this up in time. Apologies! It's a great challenge, and I look forward to reading the entries!

Recent Badges

Pixileanin

I seem to be flailing with RL.  Any change for an extension on the deadline?