Welcome to HPFT

We are a multi-fandom/original fiction community with roots in the Harry Potter fandom community. We strive to maintain a strong focus on author feedback and inclusive writing. Here on the forums, you can join a house and participate in House Cup events, participate in writing challenges, play games, and much more!

Join the Forums

Check out the Archives

HPFT has a moderated multi-fandom/original fiction archive with an unlimited queue. There you can post your writing, as well as read and review other members' writing. Be sure to stop by and check out our latest featured stories!

Join the Archives

Find us on Social Media

HPFT is active on social media. You can find us and many members busily tweeting on Twitter, join us for livestreams on YouTube, check out aesthetics on Instagram, get sneak peeks on Snapchat, and interact on Tumblr! All our social media links can be found below.

News Ticker
  • Good luck to all the NaNoWriMo participants! Don't forget to stop by the Cafe.
  • What did the golden snitch say when Harry Potter was itchy?
  • Quidditching!
MadiMalfoy

MadiMalfoy's Reviews

MadiMalfoy

Hello everyone! I'm back again with a multi-fandom review thread ^_^ Please read my guidelines carefully so I don't have to skip you. 

Things I will read:

Fandom: Original Fiction, Harry Potter, The 100, Merlin, Doctor Who, Marvel, Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit, The Maze Runner, Star Trek, How to Train Your Dragon, and others I may have forgotten (just PM if you think you have something else that I might be familiar with)

Ships: HP: Draco/Hermione, Harry/Ginny, Harry/Hermione, rare pairs | The 100: Bellamy/Clarke, Clarke/Lexa, Octavia/Lincoln, Raven/Wick 

Genres/Eras: All

Things I will NOT read:

ShipsHermione/Snape, Hermione/Tom Riddle, Hermione/Ron, student/teacher, 

Themes: teen pregnancy, underage/non-consensual activity (if there's mention, that's fine)

I will have 2 slots open at a time as I am a busy graduate student, and my turn-around time is two-three weeks, so please PM if it's been longer than that. You may request up to 2 chapters at a time for a short story/novella/novel/etc but it may take a bit longer. 

Form:

Story Name, Author, and Link: 

Warnings and Advisories:

Genre:

Ships:

Length:

Summary:

Areas of Concern:

Edited by MadiMalfoy

adorably cute

Madi! Jumping in on this like I said I would! 😁

Story Name, Author, and Link: The Week of Unknown Pranks (m)

Warnings and Advisories: language,I guess? 

Genre: humor, AU

Ships: none besides friendship 😜 (I'll see myself out)

Length: 3986 words

Summary: 

James and Sirius are baffled when someone else starts pranking Snivellus. Lily is still trying to feel her way around the office. Albus tries to score an invite to the Semi-Annual Chair Races.

Or, the Marauders The Office AU I've previously discussed

Areas of Concern: flow is a big area I'm concerned with for this because there are a lot of breaks within it. otherwise, I'd love to just hear your thoughts! ♥️

RoxiMalfoy

Hello Madi, I have finally made it here, lol!! 😉 

Story & Author Name: Doing the Right Thing by RoxiMalfoy
Warnings & Advisories: None
Genres: AU, Dark/Horror
Length: One-Shot, 1,500 Words
Ships: N/A
Summary: Mother had always said that I was different. She believed that I was capable of doing the right thing. Whatever that meant...
Areas of Concern: Feel free to point out whatever sticks out to you in this, I'm really not picky at all. This is the prequel one-shot to my Novel Love, Not War. It actually takes place about three months or so before the events of the main story begin... I would love to hear your thoughts on this, Madi!!! If you like it, I'd be happy to come back and request some reviews on the main story as well!! ☺️ 

MadiMalfoy

One slot open! Deana I'll get to yours tomorrow :) 

Slots: 

1. RoxiMalfoy

2. OPEN

esmeraude

Story Name, Author, and Link: The Shopping List (T), by esmeraude

Warnings and Advisories: None

Genre: Fluff, Humour

Ships: None

Length: 933 words

Summary:

The shopping list pinned to the kitchen door of Number Twelve, Grimmauld Place, reveals far more about the Potter children than their parents would like you to know.

Areas of Concern: So, this idea came to me while answering reviews and I'm feeling nervous about it because it's a bit of an unconventional one-shot :$ I was limited on formatting -- is the story easy to read? Can you tell each of the kids' characterisations through what they write? How realistic are the sibling relationships? I ended the fic where it ended because it felt like the story needed to be short -- but does it feel like a natural ending? What popped out to you as great and what was terrible? Thank you ^_^

MadiMalfoy

1 slot open! @esmeraude, I'll do my best to get to yours in the next couple of days ^_^ 

:grinningpumpkin:Slots::grinningpumpkin:

1. esmeraude

2. OPEN

MadiMalfoy

Happy Halloweekend number 1! Both slots are open again. ^_^ 

:grinningpumpkin:Slots: :grinningpumpkin:

1. OPEN

2. OPEN

facingthenorthwind

Hello lovely! Could I possibly request a review? I don't mind which one, anything that takes your fancy: +ap. I know you're not super into wolfstar and I am. terrible wolfstar garbage BUT there is non-wolfstar content! so feel free to pick one of those. :P (I was going to start listing the non-wolfstar ones but there's quite a lot actually! against all odds, only 5/28 fics on my ap are wolfstar. WHO KNEW, I sure didn't. clearly this means i should write more.)

• Like 1

Stella Blue

Hello! I see you like rare pairs so I have a rare pair(s) for you! :)

Story and Author Name, including link: to dwell on dreams by Stella Blue
Warnings and Advisories: violence, sexual content
Genre: Drama, romance, angst
Length: 3500 words
Summary:

and forget to live

but what does it mean to live?

Ships: Padma Patil/Lisa Turpin, Padma Patil/Sally-Anne Perks
Areas of Concern: General thoughts? Does the ending seem too abrupt?

Thank you!! :)

MadiMalfoy

Both slots are now open! 

Slots:

1. OPEN

2. OPEN