News Ticker

Hogwarts Express: The Welcome Feast

down-in-flames

Thank you for all your hard work hosting this event!!

We're coming for you! Watch out Slytherin!! 

:gryffindor:

• Like 7

Prefects, thank you for hosting this event.

And the new and old members, please join in posting your arts, expressing your feeling about the brilliant stories at hpft archives. :D Inktober has just begun. Join me!

You can also post degital arts including your lovely photo arts such as @Theia's for this event.

wait, who wanted to put me in a box? :o:eyebrow::constantvigilance:

• Haha 1

Guest Rumpelstiltskin
4 minutes ago, starbuck said:

It's okay, I put a stop to their evil scheming ?

6 minutes ago, starbuck said:

i believe @Sleepingbagonthesofa was the one who made that particular comment  :roflol:

someone also mentioned burning down tda (maybe emma?) as a means of distracting you, but we're all waaayyyyy too dependent on all the resources there to consider it

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Thank you all for hosting this! I've mostly been involved with the guess game (which made me like furiously go SPICE GIRLS CANNOT BE DENI BECAUSE OF AGE D< until i found the wannabe post and went: ...well maybe... she seems like the only person with like a link), but it was all very fun to read along and follow and it's a shame I could've have done more because my NYC trip interferred.

Thank you all! It was a blast!

• Like 2

@starbuck in my defence it would have been a nice box... With some cushions and some books and Netflix and maybe even snacks...

• Haha 5

12 minutes ago, Sleepingbagonthesofa said:

@starbuck in my defence it would have been a nice box... With some cushions and some books and Netflix and maybe even snacks...

'and maybe even snacks'

i would've died in that box :constantvigilance:

:P

• Haha 3

By snacks I of course meant three fully balanced and nutritional meals a day plus snacks ? and water. We all need water!

1 hour ago, starbuck said:

i would've died in that box :constantvigilance:

But then who would make me banners and send me evil cat gifs?! ?

Edited by Sleepingbagonthesofa
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Sleepingbagonthesofa said:

By snacks I of course meant three fully balanced and nutritional meals a day plus snacks ? and water. We all need water!

But then who would make me banners and send me evil cat gifs?! ?

If I recall, it went somewhere along the lines of "let's put her in a box" "... And then put that box in a bigger box" "DENI NO WE CANNOT SMASH KRIS WITH A HAMMER" 

Edited by facingthenorthwind
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, facingthenorthwind said:

If I recall, it went somewhere along the lines of "let's put her in a box" "... And then put that box in a bigger box" "DENI NO WE CANNOT SMASH KRIS WITH A HAMMER" 

THE HAMMER WAS NEVER MY PLAN! You just brought it up!!! ? I'd have put the box away for safe keeping. Away from all tools and hangman threads!

Edited by Sleepingbagonthesofa
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1