Welcome to HPFT

We are a multi-fandom/original fiction community with roots in the Harry Potter fandom community. We strive to maintain a strong focus on author feedback and inclusive writing. Here on the forums, you can join a house and participate in House Cup events, participate in writing challenges, play games, and much more!

Join the Forums

Check out the Archives

HPFT has a moderated multi-fandom/original fiction archive with an unlimited queue. There you can post your writing, as well as read and review other members' writing. Be sure to stop by and check out our latest featured stories!

Join the Archives

Find us on Social Media

HPFT is active on social media. You can find us and many members busily tweeting on Twitter, join us for livestreams on YouTube, check out aesthetics on Instagram, get sneak peeks on Snapchat, and interact on Tumblr! All our social media links can be found below.

News Ticker
  • Good luck to all the NaNoWriMo participants! Don't forget to stop by the Cafe.
  • What did the golden snitch say when Harry Potter was itchy?
  • Quidditching!
faeruhs

faeruhs's reviews

faeruhs

wow would you look at that i managed them!

two slots are now open, with potential turn around being a week and a half - two weeks because i have an essay due and i haven't started it yet. 

Recent Badges

Chemical_Pixie

I'll snag a spot with my Next Gen mystery/adventure if you'd like. Take your time!

Story and Author Name, including link: A Place Not Far From Here (M) by Chemical_Pixie
Warnings and Advisories: Derogatory Language, Domestic Abuse, Hate Speech, Sexual Content, Substance Abuse, Violence
Genre: Action/Adventure, Mystery, Romance
Length: 26 chapters @ 109,000-ish words (chapters range from 2200 - 6200 words)
Summary: Attempting to stay one step ahead of The Cause, which violently echoes the time of Grindelwald, Amelia Fortescue faces truths she'd rather not admit, especially the ones related to James Potter. As she tries to make sense of her present, she needs to confront her past. Amelia must find her way, but it's not as far as she might think.
Ships: JSP/OC
Areas of Concern: Nothing, really. Your general thoughts. It's a story idea I've had for years. :)

TIA!

Alwynse

Back for more, if that’s okay!

Story and Author Name, including link: I’m not a hero (M) Chapter 4  by javu
Warnings and Advisories:  Derogatory Language, Hate Speech, Violence, substance abuse
Genre: Action/Adventure, Mystery/Crime, Romance
Length: Chapter 4 is 3026 words long.
Summary: Chapter jumps ahead about a month or so to the end of the school year. There is more character development and foreshadowing for future events. 
Ships: Next Gen characters/OC, OC/OC
Areas of Concern: Just your general impression,constructive criticism 

Please and thank you!

Recent Badges

faeruhs

ok! @Chemical_Pixie & @javu your reviews are doooneee! 

Emily's reviews are re-opened for business!

• Thanks 1

Recent Badges

Alwynse

You're the beeeeest! 

Story and Author Name, including link: I'm not a hero (M) chapter 5 by javu

Warning and Advisories: Derogatory Language, Hate Speech, Substance Abuse, Violence

Genre: Action/Adventure, Mystery/Crime, Romance

Length: Chapter 5 is 3865 words

Summary: Charlotte is back home for the summer holidays. It's a pretty light chapter, some foreshadowing, and it slowly leads up to what was hinted at in the beginning of chapter 1. 

Ships: Next Gen characters/OC, OC/OC

Areas of Concern: Just your general impression, constructive criticisms. I love your gushes :) 

Please and thank you! 

• Like 1

Recent Badges

Felpata_Lupin

I need to stop doing this... but your review thread looks so nice and I couldn't resist... (I know you said you have a love for Next Gen and are not really into Marauders Era, but I hope you will still enjoy this story...)

Story and Author Name, including link: All the truth about Jimmy Portman (M) by Felpata_Lupin
Warnings and Advisories: Consent Issues (Mild/Moderate), Domestic Abuse, Sexual Content, Substance Abuse, Violence
Genre: Angst, AU, Drama
Length: chapter 1 is 2016 words
Summary:

Destiny is the result of people's choices. And any single choice can change it completely.

In this AU the Marauders are still alive and free (more or less...), Neville Longbottom is the guy with the scar, and Harry... Well, just read and find out!

Ships: James/Lily, Remus/Peter, possibly others
Areas of Concern: nothing in particular, I would just love to hear your thoughts about this... :wub:

• Like 1

faeruhs

i only went and finally did these reviews

canyoubelieve.gif.be91ddbd9f38eda891969e02b073ff74.gif

apologies for the delay, two slots now open for business!

• Thanks 1

Recent Badges

juls

I'm gonna snag a spot, fellow Slytherin. It has two OCs in it.

Story and Author Name, including link: The Ghost in the Attic (M) by juls
Warnings and Advisories: Violence (mentioned)
Genre: Fluff, General, Humor
Length: 984 words
Summary: 

A centuries old ghost finally gets a roommate in a young witch

This story was written for the Prefect's Fall Challenge 2018.

Prompt - Mythical Creature.

Ships: None
Areas of Concern: I'd just like to know if the story should have a sequel or two? Right now, it stands as a one shot. 

Felpata_Lupin

Would you mind get a look at chapter 2 as well? :$ 

Story and Author Name, including link: All the truth about Jimmy Portman (M) by Felpata_Lupin
Warnings and Advisories: Consent Issues (Mild/Moderate), Domestic Abuse, Sexual Content, Substance Abuse, Violence
Genre: Angst, AU, Drama
Length: chapter 2 is 1457 words
Summary:

Destiny is the result of people's choices. And any single choice can change it completely.

In this AU the Marauders are still alive and free (more or less...), Neville Longbottom is the guy with the scar, and Harry... Well, just read and find out!

Ships: James/Lily, Remus/Peter, possibly others
Areas of Concern: you asked questions, and here are some answers (more like hints) so... :P 

faeruhs

aaaand we're open for business once again, even though i should really be doing my overdue assignment. :angel:

Recent Badges

Alwynse

Story and Author Name: Pie-Eating Barbarian by javu

Warnings and Advisories: N/A

Genre: Harry Potter, Marauder's Era, Romance, AU

Length: 1037 words 

Summary: This was written for the Prefects' Fall Writing Challenge. It's a fun Jily one-shot that takes place at an AU university harvest festival. James is under the impression that if he wins the pie-eating contest, he'll win Lily's heart.

Ships: James/Lily

Areas of Concern: Not particularly. I just like your gushing asdkfjasldfj ❤️❤️❤️ 

Please and thank you!

• Like 1

Recent Badges

faeruhs

ahdlsajd of course i'd love to drop a review for ya! 

1. @Alwynse
  2. OPEN
  • Like 1

Recent Badges

juls

I'm a glutton for reviews! Thanks Em, in advance.

Story and Author Name, including link: A Tail of Halloween Hi Jinks (A) by juls
Warnings and Advisories: none
Genre: fluff, general, humor
Length: 2243 words
Summary: Halloween and pranks go together... in the most unusual way, at times. 
Ships: none