Welcome to HPFT

We are a multi-fandom/original fiction community with roots in the Harry Potter fandom community. We strive to maintain a strong focus on author feedback and inclusive writing. Here on the forums, you can join a house and participate in House Cup events, participate in writing challenges, play games, and much more!

Join the Forums

Check out the Archives

HPFT has a moderated multi-fandom/original fiction archive with an unlimited queue. There you can post your writing, as well as read and review other members' writing. Be sure to stop by and check out our latest featured stories!

Join the Archives

Find us on Social Media

HPFT is active on social media. You can find us and many members busily tweeting on Twitter, join us for livestreams on YouTube, check out aesthetics on Instagram, get sneak peeks on Snapchat, and interact on Tumblr! All our social media links can be found below.

News Ticker
  • Our 'The Nifflers That Stole Christmas' event is open through January 1!
  • What did the golden snitch say when Harry Potter was itchy?
  • Quidditching!
Chemical_Pixie

Abby/Chemical_Pixie's Wishlist

Chemical_Pixie

BcQFYFhCMAAiQa6.jpg

Dear Dumble-Claus,

I assure you that I've been on my best behavior this year. With my minimal House Point deductions, nearly spotless detention record, and valiant efforts at telling good jokes, it's abundantly clear that I belong on The Nice List. (Malfoy's donkey tail grew on its own, okay?! The same thing goes for that weird fungus that grew over my Herbology essay, thus making me incapable of turning it in on time [wait, Professor Sprout still hasn't gotten it? Well, surely the nifflers must've taken that, too, because that is a gold star essay!].)

The following is my December Wish List!

• Reviews on my stories (+ap [m])
  • DMs with your theories on the mysteries in A Place Not Far From Here [m]
  • Picspams (+pinterest [m] Follow me, and I'll follow you)
  • Header graphic for HPFT and/or Twitter 
  • Any good jokes
  • Mystery fics (I love Marauder and Next Gen eras, but any are fine)
  • Poems
  • Anything you'd think I'd enjoy receiving
  • An act of kindness for someone on HPFT or RL ❤️ 

Thank you, my HPFT family! No matter what you celebrate in December, I'm glad we can give and receive together. :) 

Love, Abby

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

starbuck

hey abby :bliss: i've left you a tiny little review on dorcas' chapter in a woman's place link+ - you've got amazing talent and i always find myself thinking about your characters and their stories for a while after i read them

Chemical_Pixie

Awww, thank you soooo much, Kris! ❤️ Your reviews and support are incredibly encouraging.

Stella Blue

Left you a review on A Place Not Far From Here

And this:

What do you get when you cross a snowman with a vampire?

Spoiler

FROSTBITE :freeze: 

• Haha 2

ShadowRose

dibs on your hpft profile header :D

edit: i spent a lot of time on your female order pinterest board and this was the result :P happy holidays!!

AbbyHPFT.thumb.png.26f4b04bad468acae3587d2632c50b91.png

[ninjas in] omg i love this [ninjas out] -- emma

Edited by facingthenorthwind
  • Like 1

Chemical_Pixie

@Stella Blue Thank you so much for your reviews. Annnnnnd for that hysterical joke! Hahahaha! I'm going to have to remember that one for all the parties I attend this season.

@ShadowRose Omg. Wow! This is sooo stunning! I can't put it as my header right now, but I will soon. (Also, where do I give you proper credit? My "About Me" section?)

Rhaenyra

I left a review on the Alice chapter of A Woman's Place (M). And here is a bonus joke:

Why is Mad-Eye Moody such a bad teacher?

Spoiler

Because he can't control his pupils! *ba-dum-tsh*

Chemical_Pixie

@adorably cute Thank you for those reviews (yelling and unspoken curse words and all!) ❤️ 

@Rhaenyra Thank you so much for your review. And that joke! Hahahaha. I definitely need to keep that one in my back pocket! :) 

Stardust.Soul

I followed you on Pinterest~

Finefrenzy__

I just chucked you a follow on Pintrest. Which by the way, I'm engrossed in. Your Human Aesthetic board is amazing 😍

RoxiMalfoy

Hello @Chemical_Pixie, my darling Lion Mistress!!! 🦁 I have been SOO Inspired by all the pretties in your Pintrest lately (and I've picked up a trick or two from Meg along the way, haha!) So I just HAD to make this pretty new PicSpam for A Woman's Place for you!!! 💝 Merry Christmas Abby, I hope you like it!!! 🎁🎄 

A_Womans_Place.thumb.gif.287359d9345121f189c0ed2ebafd3c13.gif

• Like 2

Chemical_Pixie

@Stardust.Soul and @Finefrenzy__ Thanks for following me on Pinterest. Behold my bumbling and fleeting and jittery thoughts! My human aesthetics board is a good example of how disorganized I am, hahaha, since that's the hodge podge  of many mental notes, a few (unspecified) spoilers, and some actual aspirations.

@RoxiMalfoy I don't like the picspam... I LOVE IT! I am rather speechless at how amazing it looks. And it has some animation, too?!?! Deana, you spoil me sooooo much. ❤️❤️❤️ you!!! (Now to hoard it onto my computer to eventually put it in my writer's journal and/or about me!) ;) 

Felpata_Lupin

Happy holidays, Abby! Here's a little review for you! Love you so much! :wub:

• Like 1

Crimson Quill

here is the promised ficpod of pocket mirror click 🎁

love you & happy holidays! 

• Like 1

Chemical_Pixie

@Felpata_Lupin Chiara, thank you soooooo much for your absolutely wonderful review. Your reviews have been incredibly encouraging, and I am so lucky that hpft brought me to you! ❤️ you!

@Crimson Quill Abbi, oh my goodness. Oh my goodness! Thank you so much for this outstanding gift! Your voice was amazing, and your accent was perfect for this drabble. You can narrate anything I write anytime! ❤️ you! 

• Like 1

Chemical_Pixie

Thank you , Susana! ❤️ It is such a lovely review! :)